Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2017, 06:27 AM

Default What is says on the tin

Yesterday I was looking for a Victorian military fort, I knew it had been demolished and replaced with houses in the 1960s but I wanted to visit the site and add it to the route of a 7 forts and a castle walk.
I expected to find the fort along the edge of a ridge, able to look and shoot down but I couldn't find it there so I move away from the ridge edge and among the houses. I asked passers by but no one seemed certain of anything. More or less giving up I went through a passage behind garden gates and garages. I wasn't sure but there seemed to be a man in black briefs painting his fence with wood preservative ahead of me in the passage.
I walked up to him and asked him if he knew where the fort had been and took a good look at his black Adidas Endurance swim briefs.
His briefs looked battered, probably too worn to swim in any more, the wearer a fit retired man with a slight paunch. He confidently told me where the fort was and how to get there.
So wear your speedos with pride, chat to passers by and just act naturally.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:54 AM

Default Painting in Swim Briefs

Can't think of better attire for outdoor painting in warm weather.
No need to worry about getting paint on the minimal amount of clothing if it is too old to wear for much of anything else. Paint comes off skin more easily than cloth.
When I paint, which isn't often, I tend to wear an old pair of gym shorts and nothing else.
The next time I have a pair of speedos that are too worn for swimming, I will save them for painting.