Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2019, 03:55 PM

The story continues to develop wonderfully. I hope when Katy get involved with the girls, Mat runs across the boys getting involved with each other including admiration, and some mutual manipulation and size comparisons, etc.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:02 PM

Katy looked steadily down the road and began to reveal her time with the girls. She said, " When Jennifer was riding you and you were totally engaged with her, the other girls were turned on and surrounded me. They gently placed their hands on me; some touching my butt cheeks, others my breast, and Sally cupped her hand around my pussy mound with her finger sliding along my crack and clit. i reached out and did the same to her and she drew in close for a kiss. it seemed these girls had done this thing before as they all took turns in front of me, kissing and massaging my clit and me, theirs. I have to admit it was a a very stimulating session and all I really wanted was you inside of me, but the girls did a good job of giving me a clit orgasm. Then each of them let me give them a clit orgasm and they cummed surprisingly fast. The look in their eyes when they came was almost animal like. I have to say, Matt, I did get into it, I liked playing with them, and I hope you aren't concerned? Watching you fuck Jennifer excited me even more and made me cum so easy with the girls fingering me. I wanted your dick in me sooo bad."

I paused and said, "Concerned??? I was fucking a teenager right in front of you, and obviously enjoying it, and you ask me if I am concerned?" I can assure you, baby, you are everything to me and I love you and no one else. Sure, she was very stimulating and rode me like there was no tomorrow, but you are my love and the sex we have with others is just that, sex. I could not see what the girls and you were doing, but I could see you seemed to be enjoying yourself and them."

For the rest of the drive home, Katy and I discussed the evening and even shared our preferences on the girls and what we liked about each of them; their body, kissing style, tan lines and other details. Katy asked me I was up to having all five of them at the same time in rotation. I laughed and told her I was not twenty five anymore and wondered if I would last through five girls all fucking me together. We laughed at the notion and moved on to where we could get a good snack before heading home.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:34 PM

I stayed late on Wednesday after practice to work out the meet schedule for the upcoming meet on Saturday. Katy went home to fix supper and I had not planned on being there real late. The pool was quiet and after checking the locker rooms, turned out the lights and retreated to my office. I left the door open in case someone came back for something they forgot.

I was deep in thought scheduling the swimmers that had signed up for the meet when I heard the door close quietly behind me. I looked up and Molly Ho was standing there in her suit. Her suit was an Asian cut with high hips and wrapping around her crotch very tight, leaving a nice mound that you could not help but notice. Molly was my Asian swimmer. She was short but a beast in the water. She was my breast stroke athlete with the perfect swimmer body. Her dark black hair reached to her hip line and flowed gently down her body. She was also among the thong crowd and had been to the beach both time before me and Katy went with them.

I looked a bit surprised but said, "Hey Molly, what's going on? Did you forget something or need to chat? Molly walked around my desk and stood right in front of my chair, with me reclining back. She said, "Coach, the other girls and I drew straws tonight after practice and it's my turn if you okay with that?" I said, "I suppose so, Molly, what did you have in mind?" Molly dropped to her knees and reached out to my crotch as if to say, "I want this". I was wearing my training shorts with a loose knit liner to keep the goods in place, but that was it. Molly looked up and said, "Coach, I don't want to do it on the beach in front of the other girls; I guess I am a bit shy in that way. Could we do it here? I am kinda nervous too." By now she had found my cock and had gripped it in her hand thru the nylon material. I was getting a boner and she massaged it really nice and gentle. I said, "Sure we can do it here, but why are you nervous" She said, " You are really big Coach, and I have not done it that many time before, and then it was with an Asian friend of mine, and he was not so big. I don't want it to hurt!" I said, "Molly, I am not that big but I understand your fear and I will be gentle with you. You can ease me into you at your comfort." Molly stood up and began sliding her tight suit off her body. Tossing it to a chair she reached out and tugged at my shorts. Lifting my hips, they came off and my cock flopped out in an erection. Molly looked at my cock with surprise and mouth open, said, "Man, you are bigger than I remember at the beach, but it was dark." I said, "Molly, go lock the door, we do not want anyone coming in on us." She did and she had the tiniest little butt that just bounced as she walked. Coming back in front of me, she said, "Coach, would you do something to get me wet?" I reached out and placing my hands on her butt, drew her near to me as I used my tongue to stroke her clit and kiss her shaved mound. She put her hands on my head and pressed me close to her as she wriggled and moaned from my stimulation. I could taste her juices flowing and my face was wet with her sweet excretions. She eased back telling me she was stimulated and crawled up on me easing down on my cock with her pussy. She stopped just as my shaft slipped into her lips and pulled back. She gently did this several times until my shaft was fully inside her. The look on her face was one of ecstasy and some pain but her eyes were begging me to stay inside her. After sitting all the way down on my cock, she said, "Have you ever had Asian pussy, Coach?" "No, you are the first." "Do you like it Coach?" and then she eased up and down stroking me and gripping my cock with her tight pussy. " I am on the pill and I want you to cum in me so I can orgasm too." I pulled her up and down with my hands on her butt and her mound rubbing my pubic bone. I could feel her clit swell some and she began to shiver and press tight against me with her breast against mine. Her shivers turned to a moan which turned to a loud moan. She pulled up and down faster and I could feel my cum building to eruption. Then she started shouting, "Fuck me Coach,, Fuck ME!!! I could not hold back ad I erupted in her with one surge after another. On the second surge she screamed, "OH god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!" I must have lasted another ten strokes and she rode me down all the way until she rose one last time and I fell from her heaven's post.

With that, she just eased down on me and hugging me laid her head on my shoulder and we just sat there for a few minutes enjoying the feel of each other.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
The jazz was soothing and for a few minutes we just sat there absorbing the moment. Katy broke the silence and said, "Coach, can I call you Matt outside of team events?" I said it was fine, easing into this new chapter in our relationship. She continued, "Thanks, that means a lot to me. And you mean a lot to me. You seem so gentle, but in control, and I like that. I like for a man to respond to me the way you did tonight in the pool. I have been with too many boys that just go crazy and want to rush and only satisfy themselves." All I could say at this time was thanks and I really like you to remarks.

Reflecting back to the pool just an hour or so before, I began getting wood just listening to her. She had one hand on my leg and holding the glass of wine, she sipped a bit and continued. "I have always enjoyed the company of older men, even when I was a kid, before, you know, I knew anything about sex. They always seemed more calm and reassuring. The boys my age these days are all about themselves, and have no manners, it seems." I agreed with her and commented that I had been raised to respect a woman, and do the little things like open the door; she interrupted smiling, " and walk a lady to her car?" I said yea,, that too.

She finished her glass of wine and hopped up off the couch. "You wanna do some hot tub?" she inquired in a perky happy way. I said, "sure, didn't know you had one." "Hey, that's a necessity in Denmark." she said pulling me off the couch. "Now go put on that sexy speedo while I go change," She said skipping off to her bedroom. I went to the car, grabbed my swim bag and came back inside. Putting on that damp cold speedo was not very enticing, but thinking about the next hour was, so, shiver me timbers and let's just do it.

I came out of the bathroom with nothing on but the speed to see her waiting by the patio door in a different white one-piece that was nearly a thong in back. As she turned I couldn't help but look down to see how the suit cupped her mound and swooped over high on her thigh. Well, the wood is growing again. I helped her flip off the cover. She pushed a button and the lights came on offering an inviting blue ambiance. We stepped in and sat on opposite sides. I chose one with lower back nozzles. She hit the pump and the tub jarred into operation with bubbles pelting our backs and bodies.

I slid down on the seat thrusting my hips forward and spreading my legs on either side of Katy's. Laying my head back, I was melting in the moment. Then, I felt her foot slide up my leg and rub my calf back and forth in a sort of asking permission way. Then she extended her foot to my inner thigh and rubbed it back and forth, I duplicated the maneuver on her opposite leg with my free foot as a way of saying okay. After what seemed like a few seconds, her foot was pressing my bulge and her toes massaging it. Wood was now growing a boner. I positioned my foot on her mound also, pressing lightly and playfully, my toes were in heaven, and I followed. She copied the actions as we rubbed each other. I could hear her little moans even over the hot tub rumble. And an occasional "I like that,, more please!" her eyes shut.

and the story grows;
Such nice writing. It really put me into this story imagining it. Good Work boss.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Awesome story, thank you! Makes me wonder what the boys might be up to?
Old 05-13-2019, 09:10 PM

Abram, I am glad you like the story and appreciate your kind words on my writing style. There is much more to the story as Matt and Katy grow on each other.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:07 AM

Please continue