Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2022, 09:30 PM

Default Speedo Bailing

Has this happened to anyone else at first?
I remember it took me about a year to pluck up the courage to wear them at the pool, I used to be hiding in changing cubicles with speedo briefs on taking deep breaths trying to bring myself to come out wearing them in the end I would put shorts on over, so relieved when I finally started rocking them.
I was sat at a local pool today as a spectator and seen this Poor Guy come out in a pair of skimpy black speedos and awkwardly walked to the pool, put one foot in the water seen glances off people and ran away to the changing areas and never came back 😂😂😂
Pity as they were some cute chicks in bikinis there unless he went to go and play with himself
Old 09-21-2022, 07:44 PM

No, but that was probably down to having bad eyesight and noticing what other people were doing.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:08 PM
Speedo Member

I suppose I can say this has happened to me. I've planned on wearing either a thong or speedo to pool but have decided to keep the board shorts on at times, depending upon who else is at the pool. But like most, I'm sure, I've gotten bolder about removing the board shorts.
Old 09-22-2022, 02:52 AM

It’s whatever you’re comfortable with. It happens for everyone in due time. I also think there’s a time and a place. For me if I’m lap swimming, it’s speedo only, but still own board shorts to wear when I’m not swimming laps.
Old 12-24-2022, 07:13 AM

Just found this thread. I have recently been leaving myself with no choice but to wear a speedo. I'd leave home with speedo's on and running split shorts on. Since I'd have no towel or board shorts to wear in the water I'd be forced to walk out of the showers with it on and swim. It's definitely not for everyone but I enjoyed it!
Old 01-09-2023, 07:10 AM
Speedo Member

I think leaving yourself with no choice is probably an excellent idea . I have had second thoughts on a few occasions but have also used this “only one suit” option . Btw my bikinis are much smaller than speedos . Are we really talking about people being to anxious to wear a genuine speedo in the pool ! That seems very over cautious to me . Are there some regions where that would elicit hostility ?