Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2023, 07:37 PM

Default Blonde Thong Girl

Headed to one of the pools I go to check out the Hot Curvy Girl in the Black Swimsuit who seems to make me jizz everytime I even look at her.
However in same pool noticed this Girl in there who comes with her mate and im guessing her mates kids for a swim, she wears like a long sleeved lycra swim top but as she would bounce up and down in the water I noticed she was wearing a small tight black skimpy thong which goes right up her arse and shows more or less her whole bumcheeks, everytime she would bend to get out of the pool you would get a full view of what shes had for breakfast which just turned me on so bad.
Today she was there again swimming with her group and as she was fooling around kept getting flashes of her arse again 😛
In the end when I finished my swim went in the sauna and on occasions she would get out of the pool to do something leaving her arsecheeks in full view of people sitting in the sauna, surely she wouldnt wear it if she didnt want people to look? She might as well have just had BUM ME written on her cheeks, its like she is begging to be Bummed. Me and this Old Guy who were talking first kept getting distracted in our convo everytime she walked past, he mentioned when she was standing 10 feet away bending over to get something how strong her legs where, felt like saying my eyes havent got that far down yet 🙈🙈😂😂😛
As the pool started to empty I seen her going in the sauna alone so I went in a minute later she had full view of me in my black briefs and I seen her thong so at this point I was steaming with my heart pounding.
I decided to break the ice talking and she as well as being blonde with a nice arse was drop dead gorgeous, really pretty fave and unbelievably nice and dizzy, within a minute of laughing and joking she stood up to adjust the sauna timer leaving her bare arse in my face for a few seconds while we were talking still, I was losing track of convo and started exploding in my briefs creaming them while she is laughing joking and telling me a story about her ex, im emptying my nuts into my speedos making them all sticky. She also turned round to the side to check the clock outside again leaving her bare backside in full view of me with her little black thong rammed right up it.
After about 20 mins of toughing out the sauna i had to get out before I passed out and said bye to her, she joked she will have to get out too as her face is all hot, felt like saying to her its as hot as your arse. As i held the sauna door I accidentally touched her hand slightly which made me feel horny.
Had to sit in the changing room to calm myself down, cant get her out of my head how do I tell her how I feel without telling her I want to rip her thong off with my bare teeth and ride her up her turd machine?