Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2011, 12:23 AM

Default Morphsuits available in stores

Did anyone know morphsuits are available in Party City Stores? I just purchased a Santa Morphsuit for $42. They had a great selection and they seem to be very popular!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:26 AM

Morphsuits are a way to create a huge report at your future celebration.The Morphsuit has a zipper that works from the decrease back to the best of the go.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:56 PM

Default A while back

I used to get zip side trunks from Parr of Arizona-they were great-very brief and form fitting short shorts.Great tan line with access to your package without unzipping!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:33 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bulgegear
Default bulgegear in philly

I have a blue morph suit, looking for other morphs in the tri state area to gear up
Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 PM

High quality full-body spandex suits (custom cut if desired) are available from http://www.costumeok.com.

Their low prices initially made me suspicious of their quality. Still, I ordered my Halloween costume from them and was very impressed. It took only 2 weeks from ordering a custom fit to receiving it all the way from China.

Their spandex isn't as stretchy as some, so if you give them absolutely correct measurements, you will get an absolutely perfectly skintight suit with no extra fabric wrinkles. I'll be ordering from them again.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:56 AM

Red face auto accident on Halloween night wearing a morph suit

I was at a Halloween costume party with a friend, dressed in a full morph suit. I wasn't in costume, when driving home after the party, we were hit sideways by another car trying to beat a red light. Fortunately we weren't serious injured, just some bad bruises and feeling sore. We had our seat belts on. We were taken to the hospital ER where both he and I were looked over in the ER and I was released that night. He was hurt a little more, possible leg and foot injuries. He was still in his green morph suit, laid out on a gurney, then we were told that he will have to stay overnight. He will have complete X rays and the doctors will examine him thoroughly , once he is out of his green costume. I stayed with him during his medical plight in the ER, when two pretty nurses and hospital orderly entered the ER, to get him ready for hospital stay. He was very nervous as to what was going to happen, yet very sexually excited from the tight clinging feel of the morph suit. He certainly looked good in it, as a college guy in his late 20's. i was able to see his plight begin, when the nurses tried unzipping the hood and head covering, to no avail. The male orderly had a pair of large hospital scissors, when the doctor told him to cut my friend's morph suit off. Both the doctor, orderly and nurses apologized for having to cut him out of it. What a sight to see, as the orderly began cutting the long green lycra sleeves open. He pleaded and whined like a little boy, not to cut it off.The cut fabric would quickly unravel, as the shredded material fell off his arms. He still whimpered, lying helpless on the hospital gurney. I noticed, he had an erection under the morph suit. I did feel bad for him, but couldn't do much to ease his medical plight. Slowly, more and more of the green suit was being cut off him. The orderly had the sleeves cut away, as he began cutting open the front of his green clinging morph suit. i was getting some what turned, wishing I had been wearing one, but not in his situation. I had regular men's street clothes on, including baggy underwear. The stuck long back zipper went all the way down from his head to his tightly encased behind. His tight microfiber white colored briefs were now showing, as the orderly continued cutting it off him. The morph suit front was now cut opened with the green sleeve cut away. His upper torso was now fully exposed. The tight clinging remains of his morph suit was still snug in his crotch. He was blushing now, having an erection and soon to be naked in front of the pretty nurses and doctors. The nurses asked if he was hurting at all. He mournfully answered "no"but couldn't help having such an erection", when the male orderly answered, "I'll have your body free and ready for the doctor and nurses soon as he continued cutting my friend's remaining green lycra away. He's almost naked now, with more and more of the cut shredded material dropping to the ER floor. Now the orderly began cutting open the legs, down to his feet encased in tight green lycra and once his legs were cut out of the stll remaining morph suit, he would cut away the stuck zippered top covering his head,then one of the nurses gently peeled it off his face. My friend could still see and breath under green morph suit encasing his face. Both the nurses and male orderly said how cute he looked in his costume, yet feeling bad for him, being he had to be cut out of it. All he could do was continue to whine and blush, as the last remains of the clinging green nylon lycra were being cut off his almost naked body. His legs, upper body were now bare, yet what was left of the green suit was still snug in his crotch with the tight white microfiber briefs,still encasing his now very excited and erect penis. The orderly was about to finish cutting the last remains off his lowers, when the nurses told him to cut off the tight briefs too. Seeing him lying on the ER gurney, almost naked and erect, The cut up and shredded remains of his green morph suit, scattered about the ER floor was was certainly a hot scene. The orderly then reached under both sides of the waistband of his tight briefs and gave a few snips with the hospital scissors, as my friend felt the snug briefs slip off his waist, once the briefs were cut open on both sides. He would really blush when his erect penis rose at attention, as the nurses peeled the cut briefs from his full erection. Both nurses then rolled him on his side to finish cutting away the last piece of his morph suit, then gently peeling the last of cling green lycra and cut up briefs out of crotch, as he made a few childish yelps. Finally he was totally naked with his erection standing at attention, when he was quickly covered in a hospital blanket and soon wheeled into X ray division, then his non serious injured body was examined by the doctors and put into a hospital gown, looking like tent city and wheeled to hospital ward for his overnight stay. That was the last I saw of him til a day later to bring him home from the hospital. It was a long process for the male orderly cutting him out of his tight green morph suit, yet a hot scene, seeing a healthy friend, slowly loosing his sexy costume and finally totally naked in front of those two pretty nurses, especially the young hospital orderly getting him naked for them. It was somewhat sad seeing that tight sexy morph suit being cut up, but glad both us of weren't seriously injured, despite enduring his embarrassing medical trauma and the loss of his tight green morph suit.