Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2012, 12:03 AM

Default The end...

looks like this story was a dud.... so I'll drop it.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:19 AM

Default Don't stop

Sorry STS, I have been away for a while. Please do not stop. I have always enjoyed them and am very interested to see what happened.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:37 AM

Great story - reading your work is so much fun!
Old 07-16-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
looks like this story was a dud.... so I'll drop it.
Why?

Here is another story from Dave Evan's web site for ages, which never gets a chance to finish... Left people hanging...!
http://www.aussiegayguy.com/speedo/no-adventure-today/
Old 07-23-2012, 04:12 AM

sts, please continue the story.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:54 PM

Default Part 4: The meeting...

When we entered the art class, all eyes were on us, and everyone fell silent. The classroom was big, kind of disorganized, with lots of art clutter around. Eight students were in the class, five girls and three guys. They were divided into four pairs of two. Each had an easel with a large canvas on it. In front of each pair was either a stool, chair, or a platform. There was one pair of just ladies, then the rest were mixed. No pairs of only guys. Being clad in only a brief swimsuit never really bothers me, but I have to admit it felt kind of awkward standing there as we were. I looked over at Alan and smiled. He smirked back, but it was obvious he felt very out of place. He had put his hands right over his front, the traditional fig leaf pose. I don’t think any of us thought about the fact that all we had was what we were wearing, no shorts, no towels.

“Okay class, as you know we start our human models segment.” the prof started. “We have four handsome young men here who have agreed to model for us, and as you can see they have all agreed to do so wearing swimwear.” He then asked each of us to step out front and introduce ourselves, our year, major and a little background. As we made our introductions, I watched a couple of the girls really liked Zach, they could not stop checking him out, even as the rest of us introduced ourselves. For me, my eyes were on this one really cute artist guy, who had the most awesome curly blonde hair. He was probably 5’10”, a little overweight, but he had this great smile that just made me melt. He was wearing a crazy T shirt and basketball type shorts, with sandals and no socks. As I introduced myself, I looked right at him the whole time. Afterwards, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up sign.

“Hot damn,” I thought, “we might have a connection here.”

We each took a card and when we flipped it over it had a number 1 through 4. The number corresponded to which pair you were assigned. I did not get the pair with the cute guy. “Oh well,” I thought. I was paired with a guy and girl. Zach got the two ladies, Alan got the double guys, and Thomas an I were the mixed pairs. Sounds like a Tennis match. The cool part for Zach was the girl who kept checking him out was one of his two.

I was not sure what the whole posing thing would be like, but figured we would sit on stools the whole time. Not quite that way. Each pair had a different idea. My table actually had me on the stool, legs spread open a bit, body off to one side and my head turned to face them. One hand on my leg, landing between my knee and crotch, and they even had the detail that my hand would be open on my leg,. Zach sat with one crossed leg and both his hands held the shin of the crossed leg. Alan was standing in a very affirmative stance, legs spread shoulder width, arms bent with his hands on his waist. Thomas also stood, but one foot up on a small stool, sideways, which really showed off his bulge.

For Zach, the girl who really liked him came up to him and was positioning his hands, shoulder, etc. Her hands all over him as she adjusted him in various ways. He smiled at me as she did this. I don’t really think she needed to make the adjustments as much as she wanted to feel him. I think Zach was enjoying the attention. He wasn’t getting hard or anything, he just had that look.

We had to hold our poses in 20 minute intervals after which we got a five minute break. From the way I was sitting, I could see both the cute guy at the other group and Zach. I really liked watching both of them. I could also see what the other artists were drawing, which was interesting how each interpreted the situation different. Zach’s pose was really hot looking. You could see the inside of his legs, and his entire bulge was fully displayed. His abs were tight. Zach smiled at me, kind of a isn’t this weird sort of expression. I love watching Zach’s expressions, he quietly shows what he is thinking in his eyes and his smiles. He really turns me on when he does that.

The cute hot guy kept looking over at me. We made eye contact a few times, and he just gave me a nice smile. He hadn’t really started drawing much, and was well behind the other person. Twenty minutes seemed like forever, especially having to sit still the whole time. I had to stop watching Zach and the guy because it was starting to have an effect on me that I really did not want to have happen, especially not in as small a suit as I had on. The bell went off, thankfully, and I stood up to stretch my legs. I did a full body stretch, getting the kinks out.

“Wow, no that’s a hot pose” I heard a voice say as I had my arms above my head and my body stretched sideways. I looked forward and the cute guy was standing right in front of me.

“Just getting the kinks out,” I replied.

“You have a great body,” he replied. “I can tell you are a great swimmer.”

“Thanks,” I replied with a smile.

“Ted,” he said as he extended his hand, “great to meet you. Maybe we can grab lunch or something after this is over.” I wasn’t really ready for such a quick hit and he caught me off guard.

“Hate to say this,” I replied, “but from here I go right to swimming.”

“Well at least you are dressed for it” Ted replied, not missing a beat. “That’s a hot suit, by the way.”

I smiled, feeling a little turned on by his attention. His eyes kept checking me out and I could feel the sensation of my arousing state pressing inside that tiny suit.

“Thanks,” I replied. “It’s a bit smaller than I usually wear, I feel kind of naked” I added, realizing it was probably more than I should have said.

“Well, you have the body to pull it off,” he smiled. That about sent me to full throttle.

“Hey, I need to tale a quick break” I said, turning sideways, to start to head out the door.

“Let’s chat after class,” Ted replied, “maybe set up some time to hang out and get to know each other”

“I’d like that” I replied.

To be continued….
Old 09-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Damn - this just gets hotter and hotter! Thanks for adding a new chapter!
Old 09-05-2012, 02:05 PM

Wow, you really got some writing skills man. Your whole story took me in dreams; I never thought that male models to that much. This must be necessary for them to stay in the industry, thanks for sharing this experience.
Hottest Male Models
Old 09-05-2012, 02:58 PM

Intriguing story...
Old 09-05-2012, 09:04 PM

Default Another great part

STS, another well done piece of the story. You defiantely have a great writing hand. Please continue the great work!!