Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2012, 11:23 AM

Default The Annual Physical

Many of you know I will turn 65 this year. For as long as I can remember, I have had this thing for Speedos, tight-fitting jeans etc. I'm 5'10 and my recent body weight is 149 lbs. Some of you also know that I am into stationary rowing, big time. I went through one of these new-fangled security scanners at the airport a few weeks ago. I was wearing some looser-fitting jeans, thinking I would be more comfortable in the confines of coach class. The TSA guy said that I can't keep my belt on, so remove it, and further, that I had to put my hands in the air.Well, the problem was that the 32-inch jeans wthout a belt almost (but not quite, thankfully) fell to the floor. I decided that next time I fly, in a few weeks, I need to select jeans that fit tighter, with maybe a 31-inch waist. I have those too :-).

Anyhow, the annual physical is always a cause for a bit of concern. I have a female primary-care physician, of all things. She told me that "she raised 5 boys, and has seen everything there is to see," so she is cool. But meanwhile there are others wandering in and out of the physical both men and women, residents, upper-division med students, etc etc.

Invariably, at some point, I will be asked to strip down.

I have never been comfortable wearing just a goofy hospital gown. I never can get them tied in back and they seem to cover stuff that shouldnt be covered but not cover stuff that should. So in recent years I had taken up wearing some little nylon squarecuts--technically they are underwear but they look almost like a little squarecut swimsuit. My doctor seems to be fine with that. (I just pull them down when we get to the point where it's time or the prostate exam!). As most of you know, I lack any body image hangups (thankfully).

So, my annual physical is on Thursday. For some time I have been thinking that it would be interesting to try wearing a "real" brief-style swimsuit instead of the underwear that only looks like a swimsuit. In my (vast) colection, I have underwear briefs that look almost like a suit, but I also have some suits that look almost like skinpy underwear. In particular, I'm thinking about those Club Swim "Euro" briefs that lack any logo. The only real difference in appearance is that they have a string tie, but that is not obvious. My doctor should not be surprised by this--after all she has seen me in those tight-fitting squarecuts year after year. The physicals also involve a bit of showing off on my part that I am really fit relative to the "average" 64 year-old that comes in for a physical. After all, I do have a rower's chest and waist.

Did I mention that the physical is scheduled for the early afternoon not the morning? That means I will be going through much of the day at work with the suit under my jeans. I needed to run an "experiment" this week to see exactly how my body was going to "adjust" to all of this. Specifically How will my body react with a tiny suit not underwear under my tight-fitting jeans? More importantly, can I make it through the day, use the urinal standing up without a lot of fuss, etc etc. There are lot's of things to consider here.

Plus, there are always "worries" extending way back from my teen years. In situations where I am wearing a snug-fitting suit, I tend to, how should I say this?, precum, and sometimes a lot. Indeed, seem to be something of a pre-cum "factory" Like the Energizer bunny, sometimes I just keep oozing and oozing. A quarter-sized precum wet spot (or larger) on the front of my suit could cause more than a little embarrassment at the doctor's office. At age 64, I no longer am concerned that I will suddenly go into an out-of-control ejaculation right in the office as I might have been at age 16, but you get the idea. (Recalling an unfortunate incident when I was simply shopping for jeans in a department store at age 15 right now--I ended up buying the snug-fitting sand-colored jeans I had tried on, all the while folding them carefully and hoping the clerk (or, even worse, my mom, who was along with me) somehow wouldn't see the wet spot on the front of the jeans as she rang them up." I want these jeans, mom, not those looser fitting ones you seem to like. (aka the ones with the giant cum-stain near the zipper) I skated through that one, somehow!) Did I mention that I have this funny "thing" going on in my head for both jeans and swim briefs?

But I digress. All of these memories are coming back to me as iif they were events that happened only yesterday.

Anyhow, I started "testing" myself and my body yesterday using a 30" green euro suit, similar to the 32" maroon one I have picked out to wear for my Thursday physical. These suits have front panels, which work to keep the precum stains from showing through quite so much, even if they happen. Not a perfect solution, but it helps. Meanwhile I'm in a snug-fitting tee shirt and these liittle 30-inch waist jeans I bought after the loopy airport screening incident. I'm tryiing to make the test "tough" to see if I can make it through an ordinary work day without anything embarrassing hapening. I'm really "bombarding" myself with stuff that turns me on, and seeing how my body reacts.

Yesterday, with the green suit went prety smoothy in what I needed to do and I was wearing the same jeans. The standing up "urinal experience" was uneventful. I've discovered that the suits that fit lower and snugger are actually simpler in that regard than the suits that fit higher on the waist. I didn't really get into any significan staining issues from precum, in part perhaps because of the panel lining.

Today, I decided to make the test a bit "tougher" a little TYR with only a 26-inch waist. This suit stretches nicely, but, trust me, it is really, really tight fitting, and then I have those really snug-fitting jeans over. If I can make it through the day without significant staining, deal with the urinal, etc, I should be all set forthe physical on Thursday, in part because the suit I will be wearing there is a bit looser fitting, with the larger waist--not too loose, however.

I have been having a few issues with BPE, (google that for more info). I'm pretty certain that my doctor will want to do a prostate exam, aka a digital rectal exam. So I will have to drop the little maroon suit for all of this. This could still get interesting. I hope I am still able to maintain my "composure" through it all. There is lots of stuff going on here--the suit, the jeans, the digital exam...you can see why I remain just a bit apprehensive even with my confidence, overall.

I will report back this evening as to how the day went with the TYR. As you can tell by my writing, I'm feeling "quite good" down there right now, and it is fun for me to write this story with all the lucid details. I've really managed to set myself up for some interesting feelings and sensations. Think about this, guys, 64 years old, stll behaing and enjoying myself as much (or more) than when I was 14. I suspect some of you guys think that your interest and enthusiasm for tight-fitting swim briefs with somehow decline as you get older. Be assured, you are "stuck" with this for life. In retrospect, I'm delighted that I can still be as happy with my body and all the sensationsat 64 as I was at 14. ( I recall fooling around with this a little back then) Even better, the issues that bothered me at age about others accidentally "discovering" that I was enjoying myself so much are gone, and I can focus on the pure fun of it all, even in a situation of having to do an annual physical.

Enjoy and I will update you as to how TYE day went for me when I get home tonite. Meanwhile as I head off to work, that little TYP cupping my butt is certainly making it's presence known to me. It will keep reminding me that it is there all day long.

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 06-19-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:22 PM

Default Bpe

Interesting personal history Sebbie but as you have issues with BPE and that seems to be about teeth, would you explain the rectum connection?
Old 06-19-2012, 05:35 PM

here you go

http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/heal...largement.aspx
Old 06-19-2012, 06:19 PM

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh my ass off reading your entry. There was prostate cancer in my family so the checks on me began at 40.
The first was probably the worst. I had no idea what to wear for underwear. Ever since I can remember I have skimpy bikini underwear or wore speedos as underwear (have so many I may as well put them to use) Like you I tend to have a bottomless tank of precum that tends to flow at will. I was a bit panic stricken when I went to the cancer clinic. I had finally decided on a white speedo so it could maybe pass as underwear. By the time the doctor came into the room I was in a cold sweat and was sure I had to be wet (male nurse taking my blood was really cute) Fortunately the doctor that came in was about 150 years old and all went well. (being a top i would have appreciated a little warning before he stuck his very large finger up there)
The next year wasn't as easy. I had forgotten about the appointment and was called in the AM to remind me. I had no time to get back to my house or even a store to buy underwear so I decided to bite the bullet and go with what I had on. A very very skimpy bright red string side bikini. Praying that I would get the same old coot from the year before. No luck. The same male nurse took blood and spotted red through the hospital gown. He winked and gave me a couple flirty comments. I knew that would set the pipes to leaking - especially when patted my ass as I was leaving. (not sure but think he reached inside the gown)
This years doctor was not the same old coot -- actually about as opposite as you can get. He was maybe 30-35 and tall, tan and had a glint in his dark blue eyes. Then he said that with cancer history in the family I should be checked for melanoma too --- drop the gown. OMG. I hesitated but he gave me the "nothing I haven't seen before" line so I complied. There I stood in a bright red bikini that barely kept me contained. To add to my embarrassment he called the male nurse back to take notes. He arrived with a cheshire cat grin and focused on the bikini and winked.
The body inspection was done professionally, at least it seemed that way. They managed to cover every inch of my body and when completed noted some moles they wanted to watch. By then, to complete the inspection, I was now naked. Dr talked - nurse stared. As the doctor put on the finger condom to do the finale the nurse looked at me and stated "you don't have a tan line and are really tan" thinking he was going to warn me about the sun he just said he loved the look, it was sexy.
The doctor made an evaluation but failed to remove his finger. While making small talk he started to massage my prostate until the inevitable happened. Both men found it funny and "hoped I didn't mind". The nurse said he would do clean up and the doctor left. He then explained that they usually only see old men so when they found a guy that was young, wearing a bikini and tanned all over, they couldn't resist having fun. Jokingly I said it would cost each of them dinner to cover my embarrassment.
Unfortunately, the following years have not been the same. I decided to have my own doctor do it and not the cancer clinic. He may not be as much fun, but he knows my quirky clothing habits and doesn't even comment anymore. He even hands me a tissue in case I am leaking precum when I arrive.
No man knows what a prostate exam is like until he is bent over a table with very bright lights on and a stranger clinically feeling around in your ass. Reading your encounter made me laugh, I recall some awkward moments during the annual "fickle finger" event.

PS If you have trouble tying the gown in the back, wear it backwards so you can reach the ties easier. (that was a hint from the nurse)
Old 06-19-2012, 09:05 PM

Default Bpe

Thanks for explanation - I am better educated in medical terminology now but Wikipedia sure needs someone to write an article to explain clearly as did your link.

Btw I have been through some of what both you guys relate and my most painful experience was urine retention after an operational epidural. Never in my life have I been so pleased to see a nurse with a catheter and I am told that the pain of renal colic is worse than childbirth (I won't argue with that but never suffered the latter to compare !)
Old 06-20-2012, 10:47 AM

Yesterday went quite smoothly especicially considering how tight that 26" TYR fit under the jeans. The erotic sensations from that suit tightly cupping my butt under my jeans, in particular, were quite noticeable all day long. Oddly enough, I was completely dry w/o any precum stains on the suit when I got home yesterday afternoon. However, I can't say the same thing for yesterday morning. After I got through writing the post here, I found that had a precum stain on the front of the suit about the size of a silver dollar. Fortunately it didn't come through to my jeans.

I seem to have something of an annual eroticism cycle. When the days get long and the weather gets hot (91 degrees F here today) I seem to get aroused too. I've been messing around with my body hair removal tool, and shaving body hair always gets me up no matter where I have been shaving at the moment. But my shaved skin seems more erotically sensitive than unshaved,and, oddly this seems to be true in places other than the groin area.

So, combine the shaved pubes, chest and tight fitting suit, with equally snug-fitting jeans and shirt and I am feeling pretty good (horny??).

What's up for today, the day before the physical? I chose another TYR, this one a somewhat loud green palm tree print. Same jeans. This one is a 30" W, so its not quite as tight as the one I wore yesterday. I will be fine today too, I think.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:05 AM

I'm all dressed for my annual physical this afternoon...Maroon Club Swim Euro suit, 32" W, logo-free, so it could be casually mistaken for bikini brief underwear. I have these in various sizes from 28" to 32" so this is not my skimpiest one but it should be fine for the physucal.

Over that I have my new gray skinny jeans, 30" w. These fit really low and tight in the butt and groin, and I think the little Euro suit accentuates the fit and appearance of the jeans.

I've got two shirts on, a black lycra "Starter" tee, which is is something of an underarmour knockoff, with a slightly looser fitting black stretch Tee over. Looks way cool with the jeans. Finally shiny white leather Converse one star sneakers, which go well with the jeans and a little metal chain around my neck. , of course,

Were I to have worn these items together as a teenager I would have already ejaculated wildly several times. But, being 64, I not what a little more control of myelf,... at least I think I do :-)

I will let you know how the physical goes. Stay tuned.

Sebbie
Old 06-21-2012, 09:10 PM

Default Wow was I fooled

Didn't have to drop my pants...no DRE!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:42 PM

Default That would make my day

I'd be thrilled to skip the DRE.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:17 AM

Default oh well...

LOL..the doctors who examined me claimed they could declare me healthy without examining my privates...a lot of this due to my stationary rowing regimen...here I had shaved, chosen my tiny maroon suit,..everything...oh well...

Sebbie