Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2014, 11:37 AM

A tri-suit is just like a wrestling singlet, but usually with padding. Not as much padding as bile shorts however. The wrestling singlet will give you the same feel and a lot cheaper. Even local sporting good stores have them in stock.

Eastbay has/had skin suits that are well made and on the cheaper cost side. Still have several. UPDATE Just looked and they seem to have stopped selling them. Their singlets were on sale however.

If you need help locating some please let me know.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:58 PM

I actually have one of the Eastbay speedsuits. It's ok, but not my favorite due to the fabric. I really like lycra that's shinier, silky and feels heavier. My favorite singlet right now is a navy Asics modified singlet. It has the best feeling fabric of anything I have and it was pretty inexpensive.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Eastbay must have changed something, since mine is a little shiny and very smooth. Cannot help getting stiff wham I put it on. Sorry to hear of the change, but now they don't sell them anymore.

New search continues……..
Old 02-19-2015, 10:09 PM

Default What to wear, what to wear...?

I would love to wear a thin nylon pouch thong on a boardwalk in the AM walking along like Hollywood Beach in Florida in the sunlight~ walking and letting it swing... show it off and let men check it out~ occasionally rubbing the front to ensure some swelling... mmmmm
Old 02-19-2015, 11:06 PM

Wasn't a pouch thong, but when a sudden thunderstorm came up, I walked back to the hotel from Fort Lauderdale beach in a purple Muscleskins classic thong. That was actually quite exciting.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:23 PM

If you want to try one - get one. You can wear it around the house, to sleep in, under jeans so the top appears as a tank top or wear it as fun wear with that special someone special
Old 12-12-2015, 10:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to louievlahopoulos
Default Try lycra

I have always wanted to wear a G-string speedo but up until now I haven't tried it .I often wear G-string underwear as I believe they are more comfortable and feel great.They never move from their original position.Anyway,that's my opinion.As for the G-string speedos,where would I wear them?Although there is a nude beach about 30 minutes from where I live where a lot of gay men of all ages go.Maybe I can try it there.......but I may be overdressed!Hahaha...
Old 12-13-2015, 08:23 PM
Speedo Member

a well fitted sublimated superhero/villain zentai without the hood (face coverings put me in claustrophobic/panic/rage-destruction mode). Always wanted to try something like that which would double as both a costume I could go to the geeky conventions in, as well as fetish gear.

It would have to be Eddie Brock/Venom because I enjoy darker colors, and the image of him being chained above a fire while his skin tight symbiot-suit melted off to reveal he was going commando helped me realize my attraction to men at a rather early age. It didn't hurt that a lot of the artists that drew him gave him a rather generous bulge. He still gives me nice dreams.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:29 PM

I have a red and turquoise tri suit made in 1987. It has a thin pad made of fabric as opposed to real or fake chamois. The fabric tri suit pad is much quicker drying than a cycle shorts pad.
The triathlete has to swim first and gets onto his bike while still wet. His body weight on the saddle will squeeze out some water then his body heat will dry out the suit and pad.
The suit has to be comfortable while running in the third section of the race, a thick pad would get in the way of free running action. My tri suit has zips up the sides of the legs allowing extra fabric behind the zips to open up making the legs looser for the running section.

Me in 1987 Canterbury Triathlon bike section: http://five.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz....874&k=60366358
Me in 1987 Canterbury Triathlon run section: http://three.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz...752&k=19919886

Last edited by Torchwatch : 08-28-2017 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:41 PM

Smile what Iv'e always wanted to wear.

Iv'e always wanted to wear a one piece nylon lycra unitard. I did get to wear a gold colored one piece unitard with a long back zipper and covering all of my body, including my feet. Underneath just lady's Skimp Scamp nylon panties. They fit perfectly and felt so good, snug and secure in a one piece unitard. I got to wearing it under my clothes to a health spa. I got out of my warm snug jeans, feeling very excited still my spandex unitard, when the lady in charge told me it's time to get naked and will help strip off my spandex outfit. It was a beautiful and long happening, first her massaging my nylon clad body, then the moment of truth happened with me standing outside the sauna room, when she slowly began unzipping the long back zipper that ran down the length of my back to just above my behind, as I arched my back. The feeling was beautiful with my unitard slowly being unzipped and opened, then slowly turning me around facing the sauna steam covered glass door. I didn't want to take it off yet, but to no avail, as she gently peeled the clinging lyca sleeves from my now bare arms. This was best time to be in whatever I've always wanted to wear. She gave me a continued smile, commenting how good I looked in my spandex unitard, but it was time for my massage and sauna bath. Slowly she stripped the clinging nylon down my waist, as I joyfully squirmed. She would look my firm body over, while I enjoyed my spandex fantasy, with my lower half keeping my very excited penis and tight panties underneath still snug and secure. She now peeled the still clinging lower half of my unitard off my excited privates, then slowly stripping it down and off, while just in the skimp skamp panties. She gently freed my feet from the unitard then saying "those are coming off too" as she put my tangled gold colored unitard on the dressing room bench. I certainly liked being in them and being stripped off by such a lovely lady. Soon she peeled the the clinging panties down and off, showing my naked body and full erection. While I was in the sauna bath,then she gave me a nice gentle massage. It was great to be in what Iv'e always wanted to wear, especially having my gold colored unitard and skimp skamp panties stripped off by a lovely lady at a sauna facility.