Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2017, 08:46 PM

STS,

Another well written chapter. I especially liked that Chris still got aroused in his favorite suit dreaming of the woman who loved watching him swim in that suit.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:29 AM

These new chapters were totally hot - and very arousing.... Loved the way Lizzie worked Jake and Devon into uncontrolled ejaculations, then the description of Chris as he put on a show for the ladies by the lake! Thanks for adding new chapters to the story!
Old 10-10-2017, 05:05 AM

Default 36: Ghost Town

Allen’s burst of revived energy ran out quickly into the extra distance ride. He crested the steep hill out of Patten, quickly realizing his idea was long on desire and short on capacity. Even the majestic views to the west of Mt Katahdin could not inspire him. His legs screamed to get off the bike and his balls hurt with pain from being squished between the hard seat and tight spandex. He wasn’t even sure if it was pain, but Allen wondered if he would ever have a boner again. He rolled past the remote school complex south of the town, finally reaching his mid point turn.

“Oh man, my balls hurt,” Allen said aloud to nobody. His kit was wet again with sweat, he wanted so bad to be free of all of it. If he could just get off the bike, throw it in the woods, get naked, he would have done it. Instead he rode into the ghost town of Stacyville. Progress had not been kind. The town was a strip of abandoned businesses and houses that were looked unsafe to live in, but were homes nonetheless. Even the general store was empty, vacated long ago as the town slowly faded away.

Allen crossed the abandoned tracks of a railroad long since gone. He was halfway through the final fifteen. He stopped the bike, sucked down the last of his first bottle of liquid. His balls pulsed with pain. For five minutes he openly massaged his Lycra wrapped manhood, not caring if anyone saw or not. The relief felt great, as feeling came back to his crotch. He rubbed deep between his legs, holding himself in his hand. He felt all of himself. He actually started getting aroused.

The journey back north was slow. Allen barely hit 15 mph as he rolled out of Stacyville toward town. The old green frame bounced over the rough road of winter damage. He watched his front wheel roll over the asphalt road. Further back, his manhood hugged the narrow of the hard seat, his balls splitting between the point, moving with the flow of his pedal strokes. The arousal that started at the break was still there, creating an extra large bulge in his shorts. He was five miles to go. Three of which were uphill.

Xxxxxxx

Chris laid his head in his folded arms. The sun warmed his back. The suit still felt tight, but at least he was easing off his arousal. The pressure of his anatomy pressing the ground gave him some tease, which he easily could have made into action, but only if alone. The group of girls had moved on to other conversations. Chris contemplated his response to Sherie. He was still interested in her, still in love, but life had moved on. He was now back home in Maine, really rural northern Maine. He liked it here and he was on track to take over the coaching job of the team. Ryan was his coach back in the day, Chris thought it was special to be able to continue the team’s journey. He also taught swim courses at the local college, and hoped one day they would add a team there.

Then there were guys. Chris had some great friends, swimmers or not. They all accepted each other. Chris knew he had desires there, and he enjoyed exploring them. He loved seeing guys in their racing swimsuits, especially the really fit ones. His personal suit collection had grown, and he wore them all the time, not just for swimming. Even on a cold winter day, he loved to stand on the back deck in the snow, swimsuit and shoes, taking in the crisp Maine winter. He mowed lawns, did housework, cooked dinner, even washed the truck in some sort of swimsuit, from square cut Funkies, to the most racy bikini. Chris’s joy of suits started in high school when he would come home from practice and never change out of them. His buds knew it, and no one cared. In fact, some of his closest guy friends joined him, hanging out and even modeling various suits for each other. Chris wondered how Sherie would fit in. He closed his eyes and listened to the lake.

Jake looked so hot in his race day suit. Chris knew Jake had potential to swim beyond the team. He was lean, muscular and drop dead handsome. Chris’s eyes wandered all over Jake’s body as he stood at the block, waiting for his start. “Damn he can rock a swimsuit,” Chris thought to himself. Chris soaked in the male physique. Chris’s own body started responding to the vision, growing quickly back to his fully aroused state. He pressed his mid section into the towel and grassy lake shore as he felt himself become fully erect. Beyond erect, really.

“You look ready to break a record,” Chris said to the star swimmer.

“Yeah, I feel ready,” Jake replied.

The call came for the swimmers to mount the blocks. Jake and Chris gave a fist tap. “Kick as, make them eat wake,” Chris said. Jake smiled. The IM was his favorite event and fly and free his strongest strokes. He would go out hard and fast, try to hold position on the back and breast, then regain any lost ground on the final leg. Chris watched as Jake bent into position, adjusted his bulge, rechecked his strings. The commands were called and the starting signal rang out. Jake’s graceful dive sent him off. Chris’s mind wandered to other thoughts, as he had a vivid, erotic dream about guys, mostly Jake, in their tiny swimsuits.

“Oh crap,” Chris said as he jolted out of the dream. He quickly rolled over onto his back, feeling the build up to a massive thrust starting. He stretched his legs straight, his mind urging his body to hold back. The girls stopped talking and watched as Chris struggled. They were far enough back to not see details, rather they just took in the vision of the cute guy in the skimpy, bulging suit, as he flexed his legs, showing an impressive bulge. “F..k,” Chris said as he tried to hold back. He looked over at the girls, then back at the lake. His body pressed against the tight swimsuit.

“I can’t believe this,” Chris exclaimed to himself. His heart was racing. The suit barely contained him, he could feel himself building. In a flash he grabbed his goggles and shot for the lake, hoping the cold water would solve his situation. The girls watch as he darted to the water. They had no idea what was happening, but they could see his massive, defining bulge. Chris pulled his goggles on as he entered the water. Waist deep he dove into the lake and began swimming. He could feel his hardness in the suit.

“I think he got a boner,” one of them said. “I could help him with that.” They all laughed.

“Poor guy,” another replied. “Not easy to hide in a suit like that.”

A few hundred feet out, in water to his neck, Chris stopped. He rubbed himself, feeling his still hard anatomy. A rolled over and did a slow swim along the shore. He was still erect, but at least he avoided losing control, or if he did he did not feel it with the swimming. After fifteen minutes, he walked back to the shore. He was still aroused, his suit bulging large. He was also feeling horned up. Chris grabbed his towel and headed for the truck. He knew if he laid out, he would be right back where he was.

Chris just finished spreading the towel on his leather seat when a voice behind him caught him by surprise. “You are a really good swimmer,” said the soft female voice.

“Oh, hey, Thanks,” Chris replied. Her eyes went right to his bulge as he turned. He was still too aroused. She had come just to see the still aroused bulge in the suit, his anatomy clearly defined by the wet Lycra and Chris’s very aroused state,

“Love your swimsuit, you look great,” she added. She was attractive, light brown hair cropped. “My name is Rae,” she introduced herself. The rest of the ladies made their way over. They were all dressed in shorts and tops, Chris felt far too naked, and his body was growing again. Like their friend they all wanted a closer look of the skimpy swimsuit and the package in it.

“Chris,” he replied, shaking her hand. “Sorry, I feel a bit under dressed,” he added.

“You’re fine,” she replied. “Mind if I take a picture?” She was pretty forward. Chris nodded awkwardly, consenting. She handed the phone to Crystal who snapped three shots, One a close up of just Chris’s swimsuit, bulge and all. Now that they were side by side, Rae slid her hand on Chris’s back, then rubbed his butt. She wanted to rub more.

“Hey, I gotta get out of here,” Chris broke away.

“Chris, what’s your number, I will text you the pics,” Rae offered. All but the crotch shot, that is.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:54 PM

STS,

Wonderful story!!! the Characters are more like friends than characters in a story. I love that Chris is back too. Missed him. Please continue!!!!
Old 10-12-2017, 12:18 AM

Love it - especially the way the girls were teasing Chris and blatantly checking out his thrusting bulge. Damn!
Old 10-12-2017, 04:48 AM

STS,

Wow what a chapter. I agree with Swimmboy loved the girls teasing Chris getting a bulge during his dream and his frantic way of slowing himself before he exploded in his swimsuit.

Your friend,

Brian
Old 10-12-2017, 01:29 PM

Default 37: The Big Hill

Allen was totally fried when he finally reached the crest of the hill just south of Patten. The sun was high over Mt. Katahdin and this time he took in the view. He shifted in his seat, adjusting to ease the agony between his legs. “How the crap do they ride day after day,” he mumbled to himself thinking of the Tour de France. He had a hard time accepting that his body, especially that part of it would adjust. Of course, they also did not ride 40 year old bikes with antiquated seats. Still, he loved the old green bike, it was the ride he was mad at.

The steep downhill gave him speed. The wind cooled him, his wet Lycra gear drying as he road. He hit 34mph, his highest so far, ever, in fact. The old wheels vibrated in the wind and the bike shimmied a bit. One short steep drop to go.

“Hot Damn,” Allen yelled. A rush of adrenalin shot into his veins. He was at 99 miles with One to go. He hit the steep drop, a short bump that he took in the smallest back ring, pedaling hard. The bike swayed as he went above 40. He was a man on a mission. The arrousal that had stayed with him since his turn, started growing, despite all the agony of crushed balls. “Thank you,” he said to himself as he felt his anatomy grow. This was one Lycra wrapped erection he was happy to see. Everything was still working, at least it seemed that way.

“He is back,” Jake said. The girls had long left, catching rides with the rest of the team. It was now just the four guys, still in swimsuits. Their chests and shoulders getting burned. Allen pedaled hard to the finish. He actually finished stronger than before. He shot past the gang, rolling into the park across from the ice cream stand. Just as Allen started to slow, his right leg cramped. He could not move it as the muscles in his calf knotted. He screamed out in pain. Unable to free himself from the pedals, the bike glided to a stop, at which point Allen toppled to the left.

“Shit, he fell,” yelled Ricky. The guys all ran to the bike. Allen was laying on his side, still clipped in. He was grabbing his right leg. The guys surrounded him, as did a few others.

“Dude, are you okay?” Jake asked.

“Cramps,” Allen replied as his left leg also seized. “Can one of you unhook me from the bike?” Allen asked. “I can’t move!” The guys pulled him free of the bike and gently massaged his legs. Slowly Allen stood straight. The guys carried Allen, arms wrapped on each of Jake and Ricky’s shoulders.

The long ride was over. This time for real.

Xxxxxx

Sherie was at work when the picture came through on her phone. She opened it to see a very hot looking Chris, his manly bulge just like she remembered, wearing her favorite suit. An urge of erotic desire rose in her. “So cute,” she said to herself. She tapped the save photo option, securely keeping the photo in her “Hot Chris” album. This one joined dozens more she had collected as her desires for Chris rekindled. All but two were of him in swimsuits, most where he was aroused.

“You look damn hot,” she texted back. Chris had not yet seen the reply.

Sherie scrolled through her album, taking each picture in. She did this almost daily. He looked so handsome, in some so aroused and masculine. “No guy looks as great in a tiny swimsuit,” she thought to herself. She hoped Chris would invite her up. It had been a long time since she saw him, hugged him, felt his body wrapped in hers. It had been longer since she had seen his world of Aroostook County. She was making herself fill with desire. Desire she would need to take care of.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:40 PM

STS,

Loved this chapter Chris ended his 100 mile bike ride in fine shape except maybe for his balls. Please continue this story and thank you for all of your time and effort you put into this story.

Your friend,

Brian
Old 10-12-2017, 09:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Great story, STS, looking forward to more when you can get to it. Thank you!
Old 10-17-2017, 01:29 AM

Default 38: Stormy night part 1

Stormy and Ricky made the same left turn Chris did off of route 11 north, heading to the same beach. Chris was long gone as were the ladies. The beach was empty, except for a family playing on the playground next to the beach, but far enough away to not be seen. “This is a great beach, never busy,” Ricky said as the two guys jumped out of the truck. Stormy was still wearing the square cut MP suit, Ricky had changed into a tinier, more revealing suit from Bang, a wild print that he bought on line. It looked great on his frame, Stormy could not keep his eyes from venturing to Ricky’s delightful bulge.

“I have a sheet in the back,” Ricky said as he opened the tool chest behind the cab, pulling out an old beige bedsheet. “I keep it for just these stops.” Stormy watch as Ricky’s tight swimmer butt bent over the truck side. Stormy about boinged at the image.

“It is really nice here,” Stormy said, taking in the lake nestled into the rolling hill full of lush green. “Lakes back home are pretty bland.”

“This is Home now,” Ricky replied as he took Stormy’s hand. The two cute guys headed toward the lake. Stormy felt all warm inside. The team he hated so much a few days ago, was actually turning out to be pretty cool. Stormy looked over at Ricky and smiled. The pain of breaking up with AJ was quickly fading, being replaced by the excitement of discovering a new guy in a far different place

“Yeah, I guess so,” Stormy replied after a short delay. “I guess so...,” he repeated. Stormy admired Ricky’s long legs and tiny suit. The urge to try a briefer style grew in Stormy. He wanted to be like Ricky. Maybe even wear matching suits.

“I am going to jump in the lake,” Ricky suggested. “Will feel good to cool off,” he added, dropping the sheet and towels on the grass about 50 feet from the gravel shore. Stormy followed as the two guys waded out to deeper water. They were still holding hands, alone in the lake. A few boats were off in the distance, and the voices of kids playing far down the shore bounced off the lake.

“I am really glad I met you,” Stormy said as he pulled Ricky toward him. “You are gorgeous, funny, and look totally awesome in your swimsuits.” Before Ricky replied Stormy pulled them together, Ricky going with the flow, and gave Ricky a soft kiss on his forehead. Ricky stepped even closer, wrapping his arms around Stormy and pulling his body close. Their suits touched in the water, their growing bulges rubbing together. Ricky could feel Stormy get hard, just as Stormy felt Ricky grow erect. The forehead kiss went lower, and lasted longer.

“I fell in love with you the moment I saw you,” Ricky whispered. “In your cute jammers, being all tough. I knew a nice guy was under all that.” They kissed again. The two guys were falling in love fast. Maybe for Stormy a rebound, but right now it felt right. For Ricky, a first time this close, and moving rapidly.

Xxxxx

“You feel ready to head home?” Jake asked. Devon and he had stayed back with Allen after Stormy and Ricky left. Allen was ready to call it a day, still in the tight Spandex cycling kit. His legs were no longer cramping, the electrolytes and potassium taking hold. Allen was dehydrated, which did not help his situation. He had a lot to learn about long distance rides. He slowly rose, on his own, walking gingerly to the shiny Ford F 150. Devon had already secured the bike in the bed, closing the deck door. “You want to change?” Jake asked. Ricky still had Allen’s bag, which was now sitting at the lake. “I don’t have many options, but you could switch to a Speedo,” Jake offered, holding up a colorful Speedo suit.

“Maybe later,” Allen replied. Right now he knew he did not have the energy, although he was ready to get out of the kit. He rubbed his still stiff anatomy. Despite being hard, he really did not feel aroused. It was a rather odd feeling he was having.

Devon took the back seat of the crew cab, Jake’s truck was the biggest on the team, and the newest. Devon and Jake were still in their suits, Jake threw a shirt over. Devon, who enjoyed being in just a swimsuit, stayed bare chest. Allen got in the passenger front, leaning back in the extra large captain’s chair. “ This feels great,” he said as Jake started the engine and wheeled out onto the state road. It was an 80 mile ride to Allen’s farm, shorter and more direct than his ride, but a long drive nonetheless. It wasn’t long no before Allen was asleep, his right hand gently holding his bulge, which was still sporting his aroused state, his balls still sore from the ride. Devon and Jake made quiet small talk about swimming, girls and Allen’s ride as the cyclist slept.

Bib shorts, like running tights and wrestling singlets, are very revealing when things grow, letting them have all the room they need. Swim briefs have clear stops, forcing weird contortions as a guy expands, making for revealing bulges. As the guys headed north, nearing Oxbow, Jake looked over as Allen moaned. It was clear that Allen was growing, his anatomy climbing up inside the tight grip of his bibs. Allen’s hand was rubbing along his erection, whether in his sleep or not was not clear. At least everything worked, as the growing boner proved, maybe. Allen started to wake, his eyes opened. “Where are we?” He asked, his hand still resting on his bulging bibs.

“Looks like you had a nice nap, and good dream,” Jake said in reply. “About Oxbow,” Jake added. “You feel okay?”

“My legs are stiff,” Allen answered. He was trying to adjust his erect rod as he said it.

“Looks like the legs are all stiff, all three,” Jake teased.

“Yeah,” Allen replied. “Not sure why, but man am I getting hard,” Allen replied. “And it keeps getting harder,” he added. He stretched back in the seat, legs straight out. His erection looked like it was a foot long, it really wasn’t, but it was longer than usual, and bigger. The pressure kept building. “Oh gawd, I can’t believe this, Jake,” Allen said. “It feels like it is still growing.” Allen massaged the pain in his balls, as he tried to calm down. It was the strangest boner he had felt, it wasn’t sexual, it was just growing.

“Dude, are you alright?” Jake asked, seeing the pained expression on Allen’s face.

“Yeah, It is just a big time boner” Allen replied, he was fidgeting in his seat, trying to calm the growing erection. “I think I f..ked myself up bad,” he teased.

“It is just the blood flowing again,” Jake smirked as he answered his friend. “What was the best part of the ride?” He asked, hoping the diversion of thought would calm things down.

“The finish,” Allen replied. “Actually, lots of it was really awesome, but all of the team cheering me was so cool.” Allen choked up a little as he said it. His hand rested on his anatomy, still harder than it had ever been.

“Yeah, that was really fun,” Devon chimed in from the back. “That state police guy was really awesome,” he added. “We all thought he was going to give us a hard time about our swimsuits.”

Allen kept trying to stretch his legs out and flex them, hoping his throbbing erection would go down, but it didn’t. He grunted as he struggled in the ever so tight bibs. Jake looked over, he could see the agony in Allen’s face. “Maybe if we stop at a lake, the cold water will help,” Jake suggested. Allen had been rock hard for almost forty minutes.

“F..k this sucks,” Allen replied. “ What if it won’t go down? Can a boner get stuck?” he asked. That got a laugh, much needed.

“Can you imagine if you had to always have a boner?” Devon teased.

Jake turned right off Route 11, heading for a lake. Allen was so ready to try anything.

Xxxxx

The sun felt warm after being in the cool lake. Ricky was laying on his back on the towel, legs spread, his head resting on his hands. Stormy sat next to him, legs out front, his tight abs and swimmers pecs and delta defining his upper body. Both guys were stunning in their own ways. Stormy admired how Ricky’s package formed a nice round bulge, the outline of his down pointed anatomy bending round between his legs. The colorful Bang suit hung low, exposing the untanned waist above his male parts. Stormy admitted Ricky had a nicer masculine physique than AJ, who was gorgeous as well. It was quite the compliment for Ricky.

Ricky slid his left hand toward Stormy, rubbing his finger along the side seam of Stormy’s square cut suit. “So, how did you get the name Stormy, such a cool name?” Ricky asked. He admired how Stormy filled out the MP square cut.

“Well, it depends what story you believe,” Stormy started out. He rested his hand on Ricky’s abdomen, gently caressing his tight stomach, rubbing down to the top of the low cut Bang swim brief. Stormy looked at Ricky’s cute smile as he talked. “My mom said that they had trouble creating a child. After trying for years, when I finally came along she picked the name because I was going to take the world by storm.”

“Awe, That is a cute story,” Ricky replied.

“My dad has a different version,” Stormy said with a grin. His hand was now teasing Ricky’s nipples, playing with a few stray hairs on his otherwise clean swimmer body. What Stormy did not realize is Ricky has two huge erogenous areas and Stormy was hitting both. Ricky’s left nipple could take him all the way, and the spot just above his waist was the other. Ricky was getting very aroused.

“How different?” Ricky asked as he gently wiggled his legs to ease his growing aroused state. Stormy teasing his nipple was driving Ricky wild.