Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012, 10:05 PM

Wow, another great chapter. How do u keep coming up with these stories? You should really become a writer. You'd do really really well.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a speedo minded guy
You should really become a writer.

Seems to me he IS a writer, and quite a good one at that.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:33 PM

Default writing

Yes, how do we define the subtle difference with STS?
NJH has just referred us to a story typical of many to be found on the internet but just not the same to hold interest.
(I would like to conduct a world survey on Lady Chatterley's Lover - millions of books sold but just how many purchasers ever read it outside of the middle six pages I wonder)
Old 10-07-2012, 09:38 PM

Default Part 4: Swimming with Scott...

I was trying to catch up on some reading when I heard a soft knock at the door. I was alone, Zach had a lab session, and I really needed to get through three chapters of economics, so I thought about just ignoring the knock. Anyone Zach or I knew would have just barged in, except that I had the door locked, sitting in just a well worn team suit from last year as I tried to grasp some theory I have long since forgotten. My enjoyment of wearing my swimsuits to hang out had already taken hold by this point, but only Zach really knew about it. The soft knock again. I threw on a pair of Nylon running shorts, the kind that had almost no inseam and open split leg seams and reached for the door.

“Hey,” said Scott, the freshman swimmer, “I was gonna go do an hour or so at the pool, want to come?”

“Oh man, I rally got this reading to catch up on,” I said back. The whole thing caught me by surprise, other than swim team, Scott and I had not really ever hung out together. I hated to turn him down.

“I was really hoping you would come,” he said with his infectious smile. “Maybe next time…he added, kind of looking rejected. He had on this really tight fitting shirt and a pair of soccer shorts.

“Oh man,” I kind of whined. “Alright, but just an hour, I really got to finish this before we go to the beach tomorrow.”

Scott smiled as if he had just landed his first date. “Cool, deal” he said. Scott was not as tall as me, but, like me he also had blonde hair. Some said we could pass as brothers. He was wearing really slim fitting jeans, the kind that kind of hug the important stuff, no belt, and well worn polo shirt. He looked adorable.

I quickly changed shorts, put on a clean shirt and grabbed my gear. We headed out the door.

“I’m really psyched to go to the beach tomorrow” Scott said as we headed to the pool.

“Yeah, me too,” I replied, watching how his jeans fit him so well as he walked.

We didn’t say much else, Scott was kind of a quiet guy. It was a nice day, and we looked at all the students playing Frisbee and other games in the open grassy areas of campus.

“I hope you don’t mind that I just dropped in on you,” Scott finally broke the silence. “I hate swimming alone and I really like the way you swim. I watch you in practice all the time”

“Not at all,” I answered. “I am always looking for reasons not to read textbooks.”

We got to the locker room. We were the only ones there, not a big surprise. We were in the team locker room. Scott opened his locker and grabbed out his suit. He pulled off his shirt and hung it in the locker, revealing his chest and abs. He wasn’t as muscular as some of the swimmers, probably because he was a first year, but he still looked built. He yanked his socks off and then stripped his tight jeans, fighting them as they hugged his legs.

“Wow, that is some really hot underwear,” I just blurted out as I saw him reveal a pair of tight red square cut undies, the kind with a pouch in front that really shows off. No wonder his jeans looked so great on him. I blushed as soon as I realized what I said.

“Thanks,” he said turning to face me, modeling it somewhat. “I just got these and I love them.” I about went hard right there watching him. “You don’t think they are too out there?” he asked.

“Not at all dude.” I answered.

We both slipped on our suits and grabbed out stuff. I had put on a red and black Tyr suit, Scott had on a green swirl print Speedo that looked amazing on him, of course I love the bright colors. He fit it awesome.

“How do we get to the pool from here, Scott asked, referring to the student pool, since we could not use the team pool. He had his gear bag in his hand, standing there in just his Speedo and flip flops.

“Oh, yeah, that’s the tough part. We got to walk down the hall, its about 200 feet, no direct access from here.”

“Like this,” he said pointing at his suit, which was fitting him like a glove.

I pulled open the door, and said “Yup, show-time” smirking. Unlike in the early morning, there were more people around and two guys in swim briefs got some looks. A few girls smiled at us. I have to admit, I found it kind of fun to be wearing my little suit, slightly out of context. Scott seemed a bit more shy about it.

Our workout ended up being more fun than real hard swimming. We had not really hung out together, as I mentioned, but we really hit it off. We raced each other a few times, and mainly just screwed around. We watched some other swimmers, checked out people. I wasn’t sure, but for some reason I had a real feeling about Scott. While he acted straight around the guys on team, something about him was sending my gaydar up to the red zone.

Despite my absolute hour limit, we decided to hit the hot tub after. It was empty, and it looked so appealing.

“Wow, that was fun” Scott said. “We didn’t do much of a workout, but it was great to just have fun in a pool for a change.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I am glad you asked me to come.”

Scott smiled back. “Now I know why coach never lets us use this thing, we’d never get any swimming done. This is amazing.”

A couple of young ladies came over from the pool and got in. I noticed that they kept checking us out as we swam. I probably gave them a bad look as they interrupted some one on one time Scott and I were having. It is not often I get a hot tub with a cute guy.

“Hey guys,” one of them said. “You must be on the swim team,”

“Love your swim trunks” the other said. I wasn’t sure if she was being sincere or sarcastic, but I was kind of offended at the term trunks.

“Sure beats dorky long shorts” I said back.

I really don’t remember what we talked about, but watching Scott, he was really quiet and shy around them. I guess they figured out we were not interested when we did not say much and did not try to ask them out. I am sure that Zach would have enjoyed their visit far more than me, I chuckled inside at the missed opportunity. “Poor guy needs a girl so bad” I thought, “and when opportunity knocks he’s off studying or something.” They left after several minutes.

“I’m not really good around girls,” Scott said after they left. “I mean I really think I like them and all, but…. He trailed off and shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah,” I said back. “I’m really not into the whole girl think right now, either.” I said back. Scott’s eyes sort of lit up and he smiled.

“I was sure a hot guy like you would have tons of girls all over him” Zach said.

“Same for you,” I replied, “but I’d rather be swimming or hanging out at the beach with a bunch of the guys from the team.” I was as close as ever to saying the whole truth, but I had not yet come to that point in my mind. It was close, though.

At some point our feet touched, totally by accident. What was cool was neither of us did anything to slide them back apart. We sat there in silence and just looked at each other. We probably had some idle chatter, but I think we were both caught up in the situation.

“Hey, question?” Scott asked, breaking the trance. Then he hesitated, “no, forget it, it’s stupid.”

“Go ahead,” I encouraged him. “You can’t set up a question then not ask it.”

“Alright, promise you won’t laugh,” Scott swallowed. A pause. “I now this sounds dumb, but when you go to the beach, what do you wear?”

I smiled back. “That’s not stupid at all.” I said, “I usually wear one of my swim team suits, like a practice suit or something. Or, I have a few suits that I think look really hot and I keep those just for the beach or lake, but always like the one’s we have on now,”

“Really,,” Scott responded with a huge smile. “That is so cool. I’ve always worn shorts, but have always wanted to wear a Speedo” he said. He then explained that all of his friends wore board shorts so he went along with it. “But, deep down I hated how they felt and looked.”

“Zach will wear one, so will Cody if he comes with us, some of the other guys will wear boardies, but seriously it will be cool” I assured Scott. “Plus with all the work you do, you need to show off that body.”

I could tell Scott was really excited about it. He carried on about what suit he could wear and how awesome it was going to be. For sure, there was a story here, and I could not wait to figure it out. He was making me kind of excited, definitely interested, and very intrigued.

The jets went off with the ding of the timer. We had been in through two rounds, so it was time to get out. As Scott stood up, he adjusted himself, but it was very clear that he was more than just excited. His suit clung to him and he was very much aroused. He looked really hot.

“Hate when this happens,” he said, as he tried to cover his front with his hands. I was not sure if he meant the clingy suit or what happened to him. We grabbed our gear and headed toward the door for the walk back to our locker room.

I could not wait for the beach trip. Neither could Scott.

To be continued.... where will we wind to next????
Old 10-08-2012, 09:31 PM

Another great chapter - can't wait 'til the swimboys hit the beach!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:18 PM

[He had on this really tight fitting shirt and a pair of soccer shorts.]

[He was wearing really slim fitting jeans, the kind that kind of hug the important stuff, no belt, and well worn polo shirt.]

I bit confused here of what Scott was wearing at the time
Old 10-10-2012, 11:02 PM

Default Part 4: swimming with Scott repost

As pointed out in the post above by NJH, I had an extraneous line show up. I have removed it (cut and paste error between two different stories). This is the accurate version....

I was trying to catch up on some reading when I heard a soft knock at the door. I was alone, Zach had a lab session, and I really needed to get through three chapters of economics, so I thought about just ignoring the knock. Anyone Zach or I knew would have just barged in, except that I had the door locked, sitting in just a well worn team suit from last year as I tried to grasp some theory I have long since forgotten. My enjoyment of wearing my swimsuits to hang out had already taken hold by this point, but only Zach really knew about it. The soft knock again. I threw on a pair of Nylon running shorts, the kind that had almost no inseam and open split leg seams and reached for the door.

“Hey,” said Scott, the freshman swimmer, “I was gonna go do an hour or so at the pool, want to come?”

“Oh man, I rally got this reading to catch up on,” I said back. The whole thing caught me by surprise, other than swim team, Scott and I had not really ever hung out together. I hated to turn him down.

“I was really hoping you would come,” he said with his infectious smile. “Maybe next time…" he added, kind of looking rejected.

“Oh man,” I kind of whined. “Alright, but just an hour, I really got to finish this before we go to the beach tomorrow.”

Scott smiled as if he had just landed his first date. “Cool, deal” he said. Scott was not as tall as me, but, like me he also had blonde hair. Some said we could pass as brothers. He was wearing really slim fitting jeans, the kind that kind of hug the important stuff, no belt, and well worn polo shirt. He looked adorable.

I quickly changed shorts, put on a clean shirt and grabbed my gear. We headed out the door.

“I’m really psyched to go to the beach tomorrow” Scott said as we headed to the pool.

“Yeah, me too,” I replied, watching how his jeans fit him so well as he walked.

We didn’t say much else, Scott was kind of a quiet guy. It was a nice day, and we looked at all the students playing Frisbee and other games in the open grassy areas of campus.

“I hope you don’t mind that I just dropped in on you,” Scott finally broke the silence. “I hate swimming alone and I really like the way you swim. I watch you in practice all the time”

“Not at all,” I answered. “I am always looking for reasons not to read textbooks.”

We got to the locker room. We were the only ones there, not a big surprise. We were in the team locker room. Scott opened his locker and grabbed out his suit. He pulled off his shirt and hung it in the locker, revealing his chest and abs. He wasn’t as muscular as some of the swimmers, probably because he was a first year, but he still looked built. He yanked his socks off and then stripped his tight jeans, fighting them as they hugged his legs.

“Wow, that is some really hot underwear,” I just blurted out as I saw him reveal a pair of tight red square cut undies, the kind with a pouch in front that really shows off. No wonder his jeans looked so great on him. I blushed as soon as I realized what I said.

“Thanks,” he said turning to face me, modeling it somewhat. “I just got these and I love them.” I about went hard right there watching him. “You don’t think they are too out there?” he asked.

“Not at all dude.” I answered.

We both slipped on our suits and grabbed out stuff. I had put on a red and black Tyr suit, Scott had on a green swirl print Speedo that looked amazing on him, of course I love the bright colors. He fit it awesome.

“How do we get to the pool from here, Scott asked, referring to the student pool, since we could not use the team pool. He had his gear bag in his hand, standing there in just his Speedo and flip flops.

“Oh, yeah, that’s the tough part. We got to walk down the hall, its about 200 feet, no direct access from here.”

“Like this,” he said pointing at his suit, which was fitting him like a glove.

I pulled open the door, and said “Yup, show-time” smirking. Unlike in the early morning, there were more people around and two guys in swim briefs got some looks. A few girls smiled at us. I have to admit, I found it kind of fun to be wearing my little suit, slightly out of context. Scott seemed a bit more shy about it.

Our workout ended up being more fun than real hard swimming. We had not really hung out together, as I mentioned, but we really hit it off. We raced each other a few times, and mainly just screwed around. We watched some other swimmers, checked out people. I wasn’t sure, but for some reason I had a real feeling about Scott. While he acted straight around the guys on team, something about him was sending my gaydar up to the red zone.

Despite my absolute hour limit, we decided to hit the hot tub after. It was empty, and it looked so appealing.

“Wow, that was fun” Scott said. “We didn’t do much of a workout, but it was great to just have fun in a pool for a change.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I am glad you asked me to come.”

Scott smiled back. “Now I know why coach never lets us use this thing, we’d never get any swimming done. This is amazing.”

A couple of young ladies came over from the pool and got in. I noticed that they kept checking us out as we swam. I probably gave them a bad look as they interrupted some one on one time Scott and I were having. It is not often I get a hot tub with a cute guy.

“Hey guys,” one of them said. “You must be on the swim team,”

“Love your swim trunks” the other said. I wasn’t sure if she was being sincere or sarcastic, but I was kind of offended at the term trunks.

“Sure beats dorky long shorts” I said back.

I really don’t remember what we talked about, but watching Scott, he was really quiet and shy around them. I guess they figured out we were not interested when we did not say much and did not try to ask them out. I am sure that Zach would have enjoyed their visit far more than me, I chuckled inside at the missed opportunity. “Poor guy needs a girl so bad” I thought, “and when opportunity knocks he’s off studying or something.” They left after several minutes.

“I’m not really good around girls,” Scott said after they left. “I mean I really think I like them and all, but…. He trailed off and shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah,” I said back. “I’m really not into the whole girl think right now, either.” I said back. Scott’s eyes sort of lit up and he smiled.

“I was sure a hot guy like you would have tons of girls all over him” Zach said.

“Same for you,” I replied, “but I’d rather be swimming or hanging out at the beach with a bunch of the guys from the team.” I was as close as ever to saying the whole truth, but I had not yet come to that point in my mind. It was close, though.

At some point our feet touched, totally by accident. What was cool was neither of us did anything to slide them back apart. We sat there in silence and just looked at each other. We probably had some idle chatter, but I think we were both caught up in the situation.

“Hey, question?” Scott asked, breaking the trance. Then he hesitated, “no, forget it, it’s stupid.”

“Go ahead,” I encouraged him. “You can’t set up a question then not ask it.”

“Alright, promise you won’t laugh,” Scott swallowed. A pause. “I now this sounds dumb, but when you go to the beach, what do you wear?”

I smiled back. “That’s not stupid at all.” I said, “I usually wear one of my swim team suits, like a practice suit or something. Or, I have a few suits that I think look really hot and I keep those just for the beach or lake, but always like the one’s we have on now,”

“Really,,” Scott responded with a huge smile. “That is so cool. I’ve always worn shorts, but have always wanted to wear a Speedo” he said. He then explained that all of his friends wore board shorts so he went along with it. “But, deep down I hated how they felt and looked.”

“Zach will wear one, so will Cody if he comes with us, some of the other guys will wear boardies, but seriously it will be cool” I assured Scott. “Plus with all the work you do, you need to show off that body.”

I could tell Scott was really excited about it. He carried on about what suit he could wear and how awesome it was going to be. For sure, there was a story here, and I could not wait to figure it out. He was making me kind of excited, definitely interested, and very intrigued.

The jets went off with the ding of the timer. We had been in through two rounds, so it was time to get out. As Scott stood up, he adjusted himself, but it was very clear that he was more than just excited. His suit clung to him and he was very much aroused. He looked really hot.

“Hate when this happens,” he said, as he tried to cover his front with his hands. I was not sure if he meant the clingy suit or what happened to him. We grabbed our gear and headed toward the door for the walk back to our locker room.

I could not wait for the beach trip. Neither could Scott.

To be continued.... where will we wind to next????
Old 10-10-2012, 11:19 PM

Default Not sure what to make of the purple face...

To NJH:

In all, I have posted over 100 printed pages of story across all my volumes and chapters. I believe, other than an occasional typo, you have raised the first error I have ever had show up. In the scheme it's not all that significant. Having said that, I really don't get the purple face.... I really don't think the error was all that big a deal, and if you read the rest of the story, it is clear what Scott really had on. The error came from a cut and paste on a future chapter (foreshadowing...lol) that I must have accidently pasted in the wrong place, which is why it also screwed up the syntax of the sentence (you should know i am a far better grammatical writer than that sentence).

It is funny, my novels (the ones that I make a living with) get proofed by a team of editors, proofers, and focus readers and they have let bigger f-ups slip through. Of course, those are not about swim suits, much more main-stream. It is tough to read your own work. I must have read that line six times and never even saw my own screw up. I read the line as I had intended to write it. I even had to hunt for the "error" after your post.

Btw, you're welcome that I worked really hard on this chapter (and it was really a pretty good one, imho). Oh yeah, I don't think you even made mention of appreciation.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:25 PM

Thank you! Nice!

I was thinking of having the board members to vote, what would they like Scott to wear?
Old 10-11-2012, 04:35 AM

Default impotency

LOL - in view of Torchwatch's warnings on skinny tight jeans it had better be the shirt and shorts !