Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2016, 04:37 PM

After that round, we must have drifted off again in deep sleep. The next thing I remember was waking to sun in my face and birds chirping, welcoming in the day. We both roused slowly, stretching and snuggling, laying nude together on top of the sheets. A cool morning breeze was drafting the curtains at the open window and I could not be happier with the moment. We made love again before taking a morning shower. A ritual was developing that I was getting real comfortable with. Katy made coffee and I scrambled some eggs. Today, she selected my maroon brief with yellow band on the 1" sides. She put on a two-piece blue suit that was much more modest than the Weasel, but outlined her curves with impeccable clarity.

Sunday was a quieter day with Katy. We made love only twice, but it was much more fulfilling in that we talked about many things. Katy seemed genuinely interested in me and not just my speedo or its contents. I had had girlfriends in the past that seemed to just want to fondle me or F**K me with little consideration for who I was as a person. After lunch we made love the second time on the rug by the fire place. After cleaning up the place, and running the laundry so the Jamison's would have a clean bed to come to, we made sure everything was in its place and headed for town. Sam took another run at the lake and was also ready for a rest during the drive home.

Katy sat next to me, her hand on my leg and head on my shoulder. We got to her place around 4:00 in the afternoon. I helped Katy unload and bring her several bags inside. Sam waited in the back seat of the car, head out the window. As I was getting ready to leave, I walked over to Katy and embracing her, said, "Katy, this has been a weekend I will never forget." "I would like to see you again if you want me to." Katy interrupted, "Matt, I would be very sad if you didn't." "You want to stay the night?"

"Katy, I need to get home and do some chores and get ready for the week. You know I want to stay, but duty calls" "I know," she said, " I need to run some wash and other stuff myself." "I guess I will see you at practice, Huh?"

"You can count on that, baby," I said with a wink. I may have run some red lights on the way home because there was only one thing on my mind,,, Katy. Sam was glad to be in his yard and I did my chores. As I drifted off to sleep that night, Katy was all I dreamed about. I must have made love to her ten times in my sleep because I woke up tired, which was unusual for me. For a moment, I thought I was falling in love with this girl. No, I mean woman, as she was so mature for her age, I didn't see her mid-twenties youngness.

Monday at work was a Katy mental gymnastic; thinking of her, then trying to concentrate on my work. I could not wait to get to practice that evening. Just seeing her and knowing she was with me, was comforting, but then I had to remind myself that there was no telling how this relationship was doing to develop.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:01 AM

Katy and I opened up the pool as usual Monday evening, but I noticed as we were checking lane lines and coordinating our practices, Katy would be casting a glance at me in a different way that she had the week before. There is something about screwing each other's brains out that creates a different perspective when you are together. The kids arrived on time and the sets went without a hitch. Katy worked the kids and barely cast a glance my way during the hour and a half of sets. As we were closing, and I was walking Katy to her car, she said, "Matt,,, would you like to come over for dinner? I have some food thawing and was hoping you could come by." I said with a grin, " Sounds good to me if you let me treat tomorrow?" "Ohhh, can I bring Sam over so he can at least be with us?" "Absolutely," she said, "I love to look at Sam's expressions when we are making love." I asked her, "When do you open your eyes?" "Not very much." she said with grin.

Somehow and with reasonable authority, I was sensing Katy was not going anywhere soon. And that was okay with me. We alternated dinner that week, topping it of with either her on top or me on top. Sam, bless his heart, got used to our antics and started sleeping through the whole event.

Friday after practice, Katy said she had a gift for me but I would have to come to her house to gt it. And, it was her turn for dinner. We picked up take-out and some wine and headed to her place. After we had a glass of wine, Katy said to wait on the couch while she went to get my present. She returned from her room with a small gift bag. Handing it to me, she said, "I hope you like it?" I pulled out the top wrapping paper and pulled out a swim bikini. However, this one was a thong style, sky blue, with polyester blend material. Her eyes glistened as she asked, "Well, go put t on and model it for me." I looked at her and said, "You want me to wear this?" "Don't you think I am too old for this style?" "No way, she said, You have the cutest butt and I want to see it all when we play at the beach." Well,,, okay then, let me slip into it and see what you think." I responded.

I went into her room and stripped down. I slid the thong on and packed the manhood into its pouch. Before I went out into the living room, I looked at myself in the full length mirror just to see how I did look. Actually, I wasn't embarrassed by this tiny loin cloth and with a bit of confidence, headed for the door. Tossing all cares aside, I stepped into the living room and opened my arms as if to say Ta DAAA!!!

Katy jumped up from the couch and literally squealed with excitement. She was more enthusiastic about things like this than I was. I said, "How do I look sweetheart?" " She stared saying, "Amazing baby, turn around so I can see your butt." I did and stood in that position with my back to her. Next thing I knew she was running her hands around my waist and over my bulge. The suit was silky smooth and her fingers sent a tingle into my balls and rapidly enlarging shaft. I felt her lips kiss each butt cheek as she massaged my bulge. At this point I knew we would be working up an appetite for dinner. Then she stopped abruptly, and jumping up, she said, "Wait,,, let me put on my matching thong." At that statement, I almost cummed myself, but I didn't. She darted out of the room, the bedroom door slamming behind her.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:50 PM

Loving how the story is continuing. Keep it up!!
Old 10-08-2016, 06:32 PM

As I stood there in the thong, stretching the Lycra with my wood, my mind was racing with one thought after another. I am thinking random but connected thoughts about this moment. What did she mean by "my matching thong?" And is this some kind of next step in our relationship? Kinda a swimsuit bond pairing us as a couple? Or is just her fetish,, do we share a common fetish? I like bikini style,, haven't had a thong before,, but if she likes it, I can wear it with her.... Not sure how public I want to go with it,, maybe a private thing with her...

My thoughts were interrupted as her door opened and she emerged smiling. Her long blond hair flowed over her shoulder and covered her bare right breast. She put on only the bottom. Looking at her crotch, she was wearing what seemed to be an identical thong, same color, 3/4" sides and Tee bottom The thong was feminine cut so it covered her mound, barely. Mine had a pouch for more content. She drifted across the room and taking my hands, she placed them on her bare butt cheeks. Then grabbing my bare butt cheeks, she reached up and thrust her tongue as our lips met in a deep passionate french kiss. She pressed her mound against my growing bulge and rubbed it in a smooth thrusting action.

After our lips parted, she said, "Honey, I'm hungry. Let's eat our food and then do some tub." "You up for some tub?" All I could say grinning was, "I am already up,,, anything including tub is fine with me." We unglued ourselves and dished up the take-out. Sitting at the table across from each other I couldn't help but look at Katy, her near nude body, as she enjoyed each bite. After a minute, I felt her foot stroking up between my parted legs. Knowing what she wanted, I moved forward on the chair so she could foot massage my package. I presented my foot on her leg and she moved forward too so I could feel her soft mound. This was most distracting, rubbing pussy, having your package rubbed, and trying to eat all at once.

I said, "Katy, could we do this in the tub? I am having trouble swallowing!!" She laughed a wicked laugh and pulled back; so did I. We finished the meal. cleared our table, and headed for the patio, hand in hand. As we approached the door, I stopped and turned to her and said, "Katy, I really like the thong. Why did you want to get it for me?" She gazed into my eyes with a loving look and said, ' Matt, I realized this week you mean a lot to me, and I wanted to express my feelings with something we both would enjoy. And, anyone seeing us together will notice we are matched." I said, " Katy, are you telling me that you want us to be a couple?" She said, "Matt, unless you have someone else in mind, I want to date you and get to know you in all ways." I love making love to you. You satisfy me so much, like, I can't even look at another man." Matt, I think I am falling in love with you."

At this point she has moved close to me, with our bodies connected again at the hips. My emotions are in turmoil. My wood is now as stiff as it could be in the downward position. I said, "Katy, you are the best thing that has happened to me in years, including my Ex. If I didn't know better, I am falling in love with you." I am getting so hard against her mound, her breast close to mine. Hearing that, she reached up and as our lips met, and tongues connected, I felt an electricity shoot through my body. It was stunning. After the kiss, Katy silently turned, opened the patio door, and we headed for the tub. My heart was pounding.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:36 PM

We flipped the top off the hot tub. I stepped in first and took a seat in a medium level bucket with forceful back jets. Katy entered and turning around sat on my lap and legs. she placed her hands behind her back and down on my package. Leaning back against my chest, she invited me to hold her. I reached around with my arms and taking her breasts in my hands, gently massaged them as she played with my package. As my dick grew, she pulled it up through the slick polyester material so it was sideways and growing. She ran her finger along the shaft and squeezed my balls gently with her other hand. I slid my hands down her belly to her crotch and embraced her mound, letting my finger stroke her crack through the silky material. She giggled and pushed against me.

After several minutes of this foreplay, she eased up, standing in front of me with her mound at my head level. She pulled my head towards her mound and I obliged by placing my mouth over it and lightly biting. The thong was so silky smooth and her butt cheeks so tight to my grasp. She groaned in enjoyment as I pushed my nose into her crack and bit on her mound.

Finally she said, "Stand up, I want you." I did and my shaft was pushing out the top of the thong now. She slowly tugged at the thong sides and pulled it down my legs. Lifting each foot, she removed it. Her lips on the head of my shaft, sent another electric tingle through me. Embracing my butt cheeks, she pulled on my shaft like a Popsicle and I held her head in appreciation. She stood up after a few minutes of this heaven and placed my hands on her thong. I responded by sliding it down her legs and tossed it by mine on the deck. I sat back against the tub rim and Katy crawled up and sat on my shaft with her legs extended behind me. I lifted her butt cheeks up as she pulled up on my shoulders, slowly stroking my shaft. On each landing she groaned with delight and we continued like this with our mouths joined in a deep french kiss. Feeling her clit and mound tight against me and her breast next to mine was a heaven on earth. We stroked for maybe twenty thrusts and then came together in an eruption that I was sure would bring the neighbors outside.

Laying back on the deck after his fabulous F**k, we lay there for several minutes. The night air was getting cool and we were cooling off. Katy raised up and propping on her knees, looked at me and said,

"Matt, that was a great one. We are getting in time with one another." "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure," I said.
"Can I shave you?"
"you mean, down there?"
"Yep,,, I love a bare shaft and balls!"
"Sure, if it will make you happy."
"Great, I just don't like hair in my teeth."
"Neither do I!"

She laid back down and after a few minutes, we headed inside for the shower.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:24 AM

I already trimmed my pubic hair to be short and shaved it past the bikini line. So, Katy denuding what forest remained was not a stretch for me, considering the benefits. As we headed for the door, I stooped and grabbed our matching thongs. I also looked to see if any of the neighbors were peeking over the fence. The last that either of us needed was a scandal with the swim team parents. Swimming sports held a high level of moral standard for the kids and volunteer parents. Granted, I new some of the kids on the team had to be doing what I had done when I was their age. After all, I had experimented with my teammate in high school and actually screwed a couple of the girls on the team. Imagining the older ones weren't messing around somehow, somewhere, was pure folly. However, as a coach and Katy as an assistant coach, we had to maintain a high degree of professionalism, so no grab-ass on deck. Of course, we did plenty of that when we were alone, so we had no problem deferring our attention to the swimmers at practice.

Both Katy and I were butt naked as we strolled across the deck. Katy noticed my checking the fence line and giggling, said, "You worried someone might see us?" I said I was just making sure a nosy neighbor wasn't behind a knot hole. She reassured me that the elderly folks on both sides of here were rarely outside on cooler evenings. I said I was only concerned because we had made quite a fuss together during our orgasm. She laughed and said she thought they may even be hard of hearing. By now we were in the master bath. Katy opened the medicine cabinet and took down some shaving cream. I said to her,

"Ohh,, you mean you want to shave me now?"
"I sure do, unless you rather wait?"
"No,, that's fine. Let's do it."

Grabbing a disposable razor from a package in a drawer, we both got into the shower. The warm water was comforting. Katy turned me so as to wet my pubic hair and then turned me towards her. I was between her and the shower spray. Taking a palm full of cream, she rubbed it on my balls and somewhat woody shaft. Telling me to spread my legs, she coated my anus and upper legs.The menthol cream warmed my balls and shaft. Katy looked at my package with intensity as if she were about to embark on a mission.

Taking my woody shaft in one hand, she laid it to one side and gently stroked the razor down the side and bottom. Carefully she placed my firming shaft from side to side, removing the little hair that was there. Between razor strokes, she would rub it up and down to see if there was any stubble which only firmed me. Hair on my pubic bone was gone in seconds as she rinsed the razor with a hand held shower.

Asking me to sit on the shower bench, I spread my legs to give her complete access. A woman with a razor is to be respected completely and trusted wholly. She took my balls at the base and lightly squeezing, rounded out the sack so she could stroke the razor. Her strokes tickled. After rubbing to make sure no stubble remained, she rinsed me with the hand shower. The warm water tingled and accentuated my hard-on. She said, "Nice, I like that, Now, you shave me, I feel some growth starting."

We traded places on the bench and she thrust her pussy up and spread her legs so I could have complete access. True to her comment, I could see a blond fuzz emerging, but that had not affected me so far. I shaved her pussy with the care of an artist painting a tapestry. Completing the mission, I too, rubbed it to verify a no-stubble pussy. After rinsing her off, I gave her pussy a gentle kiss. She groaned a Mmmmmm!!! in satisfaction. I realized in doing this grooming together, we had bonded at a new level. There was nothing that we could do to expose each other to one another. We soaped our bodies together and sprayed each other off to complete the shower. As we were drying each other off, Katy looked up and with those puppy dog eyes, said, "Matt, let's go try out our newly shaved bodies. I have some tasty oil I think you will love."
Old 10-14-2016, 11:03 PM

As we strolled to the bed, I looked down at myself and the newly shaved package without any pubic hair. Glancing at her shaved mound, I thought to myself, "This girl is designing my body to fit her fetish." Thinking about that for a moment, I resolved that it was okay by me. She was not into super weird stuff and so far, I loved her attention. I asked her if this was popular in Denmark. She told me that several of her friends on the swim team got together and had shaving parties. She told me that nearly all her guy friends grew up in brief swimwear, and those guys on the swim team all shaved for a slick appearance. I asked her if the guys and girls shaved together. She told me that a few of the guys and girls she knew after she came to the US did shave each other. I could only conclude from what she told me that sexuality there was very open and nudity was an accepted thing among older teens and adults. That explained to me why she was so open with me about our bodies and sex related topics. it was refreshing to be able to talk so openly on anything sexual.

Katy retrieved some massage oil from her bed stand drawer and we laid on the bed facing one another. She looked down at my package and asked me if I liked it. I said Yes I did and she smiled and said to me, "I am so glad, let me kiss you." she squeezed some oil on her hand and stroked my shaft and covered my balls. The oil was warm and a bit tingly. Her lips sucking on me was wonderful. I laid back on back and soaked in her advances. she rubbed more oil onto my belly and up to my breasts. massaging the muscles as she stroked my cock with her mouth. I was hard as a nail.

She handed me the bottle and I knew what to do as she laid back with a dreamy look on her face. I poured some oil in my hand and rubbed it on her mound, letting my finger slide into her crack and tickle her clit. She moaned a quiet Mmmmmm as I advanced oil up her belly and to her perky breast.

Setting the bottle aside. I laid between her legs sucking her clit and tonging her vagina as I massaged her breast. After several minutes she grabbed my head and pulled my up her belly with my tongue dragging like an anchor along her oily skin. I played my tongue up her belly and to each breast, circling the nipples. my belly was against her mound and she pressed up against me. Sliding up further, my shaft slid into her like a key into a lock. She gripped me with her Kegals as I began to stroke her oily pussy, with our pubic mounds, denuded of hair, sliding together in harmony. This moment was unlike the ones in the past. Slick, hairless skin sliding together was a new feeling and we came together sooner than we had hoped for. But it was together, as our vocal expressions grew to an enormous orgasm that literally rocked us off the bed and onto the floor. Our bodies stayed connected as we lay there both laughing at our position and the enjoyment this oil event had produced. We just lay there kissing as my shaft grew soft and her Kegal's ejected me.

She said to me quietly and so assuredly, "Matt,,, I love you. That was so good. I hope you will stay shaved. That was something else!!!" i said, "Katy, I love you too and I want to grow in this love we have together." Katy looked at me with a look of total trust and kissed me in a way that simply said, "I am yours." As we drifted off to sleep, Sam curled up on his blanket as if to express his satisfaction with us. I was now thonged to match her and shaved also in just one night with her.
Old 02-26-2019, 01:22 PM

Default New Friends

Practice that season developed a swim team that took top honors at several local meets and the parents of these swimmers were very supportive of the work Katy and I were doing with their kids. one particular couple, john and Arianna donated a lot of time before and after swim meets and we became friends. This was pretty normal in swim families to develop good relationships with people of the same ilk.

One day Katy invited them over for supper after a Saturday swim meet. She told them to bring their suits and we could do some tub together after dinner. They brought some really nice red wine, and after an Italian dinner, we adjourned to the patio for light conversation. The cool breeze was so inviting as the sun departed, leaving a slight chill in the air. Katy suggested we get on our suits and hit the hot tub. Arianna responded with a "Let's do it!" I pointed to the guest bedroom so John and Arianna could change and Katy and I went to our room to suit up. Katy asked me what she should wear since we had first time guest. I told her to wear what she thought comfortable and I was going to wear a bikini with full back but narrow front,,, one of her favorites. tossing a towel over our shoulders, we headed for the tub with spare towels for John and Arianna.

Sitting on the side of the tub for only a few minutes, John and Arianna appeared thru the patio door wearing pretty skimpy attire. John sported a 1" side bikini with a a Rio style back and nice tight front revealing a nice smooth bulge with a VPL clearly indicating his anatomy. Adrianna was a sculpted woman with tiny waist and small hips with breast to balance her dimensions in a most artful display of humanity. her suit was a Wicked Weasel string that barely covered her mound, but certainly enhanced the beauty of her lines. Katy and I caught our self staring for a brief moment considering that up until now, we had only seen each other in more modest attire at the pool.

John and Arianna climbed over the tub side opposite me an Katy and like us perched on the side with just our legs in the warm water. Before I could say anything, John retorted that he and Adrianna usually did their hot tub in the nude, but certainly wanted show some respect and modesty with us and not make us feel uncomfortable. I told John that Katy and I did the same thing, but wearing a sexy swimsuit was just fine with us and added to the moment. Adrianna glanced at me with a curious look and i watched as her eyes took a glance of my package with out pressing a stare.

I hit the button and the tub churned into action as we slid down against the jets. Adrianna was opposite me with John opposite Katy. About five minutes into the session, I felt a the back of a foot touch my calf. I opened my eyes to see Adrianna looking at me in the same curious way as before. I smiled and did not move my leg simply to see where this was going.

Katy and I had developed a bond of trust and I was not going to do anything to break that trust. At this point I must have given Arianna a queue from my smile that was unintended. I felt her foot gently stroke up the inside of my leg and then resting the ball of her foot on my bulge. Her toes massaging me. The swirl of the water and density of air bubbles camouflaged her actions with Katy sitting right beside me and chatting with John about the swim team and their kids improvement over the last three years.

Without embarrassing anyone hopefully, I gently pushed her foot off my package, while looking at her and smiling so as not to draw attention. She withdrew her foot slowly and smiled back as if she understood.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:17 PM

After about five minutes, Katy suggested she get everyone a glass of cool wine. John said he would help and they both got up and disappeared into the house to gather some refreshments. As soon as they turned towards the kitchen and out of sight, Adrianna stood up and stepped forward towards me with her crotch only inches from my face. Looking down at me, she said "We can play sometime, if you want to!" and then sat back down in her spot in the tub. At this juncture, all I could see in my mind's eye was this beautiful mound and camel toe beneath a millimeter of lycra begging for attention.

My fantasy was interrupted with Katy and John appearing with glasses of wine for all of us. Handing us our glass, they slipped into the tub to continue the session. I had wood at this point from this intervention with Adrianna just seconds before, and then a feeling of guilt emerged to bring me back to my senses. We toasted to the evening and good friends as we sipped and chatted about things common to us.

That 30 minute tub session was over in a heart beat it seemed. As the water settled into clarity, the tub lights illuminated the underwater view of us as we sat on our bench or tub pocket. Adrianna had placed her hand on John's thigh, and it was obvious he was stimulated and was not seemingly embarrassed by the obvious increase in his VPL. I could tell that Katy took note of this overt sexual display and placed her hand on my thigh to clearly state her possessiveness of me to Adrianna. Conversation continued for another 15 minutes and we had all had enough heat and not enough wine.

Retiring to our patio chairs in our suits only with towels around our shoulders and a wine glass in our hand, we continued the chatter. Adrianna sat facing me with her legs apart and mound staring me in the face. Katy, on the other hand, sat with her legs crossed at the ankles in a conservative expression of not flaunting her mound to the world. John and I talked more about the club and things they could do as parents to further our mission. He had no clue that his wife had made that less than subtle pass at me, and I did not hardly look at Adrianna during our remaining time together with exception to comments here and there. Practice was at 0600 the next day, so we adjourned to the house so John and Adrianna could dress and head for home. Heading into the house, Adriana slipped her hand onto my left butt cheek briefly and said how much they enjoyed our hospitality un-noticed by anyone else. She was a sly actor and I knew I had to talk to Katy about this before the night was over.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:53 PM

After John and Adrianna left, Katy and I cleaned up a bit with nothing be said or ant casual conversation. Drying the last wine glass, Katy looked at me and said, "Matt, i need to tell you something" with a rather pensive expression on her face. I said "Sure, what's up?" Katy said "when John and I came into the kitchen to get the glasses of wine, he came up behind me, put his hand on my bare butt cheek and whispered in my ear that he sure liked my body." A tear emerged from her eye as she almost broke down with embarrassment and perhaps a fear I would be mad at her.

I immediately embraced her and held her close to me and told her I too had a story to tell about Adrianna. After I explained the thing that Adrianna did in the tub, Katy looked up at me and said, " Matt, I am so sorry about tonight. I had no idea they were like that. What are we going to do?"

John and Adrianna had two kids in the team and had made significant monetary and time donation to the swim club. They were one of our best supporters and had even brought sever other families into the club. Katy and I just stood there embracing each other, nothing said, I we both were now wondering how to deal with this situation. It was obvious to both of us that they were swingers and we were their next couple to play with. We were committed to each other and had no desire to screw anyone else. But now we were both being tested.

We went to bed, laying on our backs staring at the ceiling; the silence was deafening. No more was said about the past few hours at it seemed we both needed some time to let it all soak in. After what seemed to be forever, Katy carefully reached over and laid her hand on my cock, embracing my balls in a cupping fashion. "Will you make love to me, baby?" she asked. Without any reply or hesitation I rolled over on her and embraced the moment as if it was the last day on earth. It had to be the best sex we had had in days, although every day of sex with Katy was super. The first real test of our relationship was over and we both passed with flying colors.