Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2014, 07:49 PM

Default Just relaxing and enjoying myself

I start with one of my compression tees. Then pick a snug –fitting jock strap with a pouch to hold a neat little cup securely. It’s important to size the cup correctly. I prefer the “old school, flatter cups to the banana cups. Why? Because you will get more sensations of the cup enclosing you. Plus, if you move the cup around to find the most “comfortable” position, you will immediately sense the presence of the cup, and how it feels to have yourself “encased” within it. There is something really enjoyable or pleasant about wearing a properly-fitting cup, one that is just big enough to “contain” you flaccid. Some of this “might” be psychological. You realize that you are securely positioned and if you get just a bit of growth within the cup you will be touching the walls of the cup. It’s a tremendous feeling of relaxation coupled with moments of tension from a place that is great fun to be.

It is important that your cup and strap fit snuggly to the groin area. That tends to increase the tension and improves the quality of the sensations. I put on a pair of snug-fitting navy blue Lycra running tights over that, and then as a final topper a little navy blue poly swim brief with a two gold diagonal slashes from Water Pro. The swim brief makes absolutely certain the cup holds its position.

Then it’s off to do my stationary rowing and weight lifting. Every stroke is pleasant, and a bit different from the previous stroke. I would have no reservations about wearing this out in my yard. I could spend the day “relaxing” like this.

Sebbie
Old 10-26-2014, 11:45 AM

Sebbie-Just restarted my rowing. Summer time and fall is my bike riding time, but when it gets cold, I head indoors to the rower. I do want to try your ways of making ,a rather boring, exercise more enjoyable. However I have to get past the hard seat pain in my butt. I have tried a folded up towel, but it tends to move and comes close to getting into the seat rollers. Bike shorts (love them) don't have the padding in the right place.
Do you wear anything with padding to help this situation?
Old 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM

No, I cant say I have had the problem. I would have expected that padded bike riding shorts would have worked pretty well. Maube look into a pair of those swim briefs with the padded butt :-)

http://www.underwearexpert.com/2012/...ded-underwear/
Old 10-27-2014, 11:03 AM

Thanks for the link, surfed around a little looking at the eye candy. Think I will skip this idea for I have a feeling they are not designed to do what I am looking for and would not hold up. Biking shorts are geared for leaning forward and thus padding is not where I need it when rowing. I have a pair of shorts coming that are intended for casual bike riding and to be worn under regular shorts. Hopefully they will fit the bill.
In the mean time OUCH.
Old 08-14-2015, 07:06 AM

I have planned for shorts while biking but really doubt with the tanning effect. Have packed my stuff like sunglasses, hat and sun screens.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:35 PM

Concept II, the manufacturer of my rowing machine (ergometer) makes padded rowing shorts:

http://shop.concept2.com/40-rowing-shorts