Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 12:23 AM

Default Thongs, Straps, and ?????

I like to start buy first putting on a snug-fitting thong. A properly fitting thong should have a narrow enough rear strap so that it will fit between your butt cheeks and not ride over the top of them. Further, the right thong will tend to push my equipment upward and forward, while at the same time putting upward pressure on the perineum area.

Top the thong with an equally snug fitting athletic strap with a cup. I like to size the cup so that it is just slightly bigger in width than my flaccid penis. Generally I have found that cups from straps labeled size “youth large” have a snugger fit than ones labeled adult small or medium, and will have a 30-32 inch waist band, about the same size as the small or medium adult strap, but with the snugger fitting cup.

At his point I find that I have some interesting sensations going on. The thong is pushing everything up and into the cup, while the hard cup is pushing everything down and inward. Assuming that the cup is snug fitting, something has to give and it soon does.

I always really enjoy the sensations from the thong strap cinching up deep between my butt cheeks and at the same time pressing upward on the perineum area. Further, I am quickly starting to feel the sensation of the snug-fitting hard cup that is ever so lightly making its presence known around my penis. These sensations are happening all at once, and I am starting to grow. I start to feel a distinct tension emanating from my groin area, especially a sensation from that hard cup bearing down on the equipment. This is getting uncomfortable, but uncomfortable in a nice, erotic sort of way.

How am I going to deal with this? Well, I'm not through yet, because over the top of all of this goes a pair of compression shorts or, depending on how I feel perhaps a pair of Speedos. That layer tends to hold the cup more firmly in position, and I start to feel more and more tense. I decide that the only solution to the tension is to try and reposition the cup. However, if the Speedos or compression shorts fit as they should, there is not much room to move it. I can simply try and move the cup around a little inside its cocoon, but that draws more attention to the sensations I am feeling around my penis in the confined space my penis is in. I can pull the cup outward and then just as quickly let the cup snap back, but that sends an erotic jar that goes up my entire spine.

I have discovered that it is really difficult to get to the point of a full-scale ejaculation when my penis is encased in a hard cup. Rubbing directly on the outside of the cup results in some sensations that ride just under the level I need to go into an ejaculation. Generally what happens in this situation is that I start to precum, and not light precum. I can feel a wet spot gradually getting larger and larger, first the size of a dime; then a penny; then a quarter-size spot. By the time I reach the quarter size I am really enjoying myself.

But then, did I mention that I am a stationary rower. I'm always searching for ways to make my rowing time pass quickly, and this really does the trick. With each stroke of the rowing machine, the thong strap cinches up tighter and tighter between my butt cheeks. And with each stroke, the cup presses down on my penis, creating more interesting sensations as well.

I keep thinking that this is all really fun, and that other guys are missing out on a lot if they don't try it for themselves. I've been bouncing along in this semi-erect state ever since I came home from work. Later tonight, I will get off, finally, but I am in no particular rush to get there. I'm having too much fun for now.

Sebbie
Old 09-15-2012, 12:58 PM

Wink

One more thing to put on my "to-do" list.