Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2015, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTspeedo
It was at Grandview Beach. More information is on Squirt.org. I came back to VT that summer but get down there every year and always ride my bike out there for some sun (and occasional fun!).

Great...thanks for the info.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:25 PM

Cost wise, Womens suits are always better...

Grandview San Diego?... Pretty far south for me but I want to go
Old 02-08-2015, 09:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
Great...thanks for the info.
Grandview Beach in Hampton VA
Old 03-25-2015, 12:18 AM

Hi all, signed onto the board to ask a question about bikini bottoms if I may.

I've bought and worn bikini bottoms before, partly because of the kink factor, mostly because I couldn't buy locally, a pair of men's briefs that had the cut and look I wanted. ( cost played a part too, they were on sale! )

I'm looking for a new pair at the moment, and wonder if any of you have come across what I want. Here is a link to something very close.
http://www.swim2000.com/20/product/s...,#.VRH8wiisGCw
These have a smooth front ( men's would also be acceptable, if the front was mostly smooth, small seam at the gusset area is OK ) but they have a fairly snug looking seam at the rear. I have the devil of a time finding such. When I do, they almost always are cut too brief in the men's styles. Typical of this is the Japanese Arena styles, they usually are cut low enough at the rear to show crack, not what I'm after. I'll probably be buying the ones linked to, but to be perfect, I want the fit to be very close at the back, and I really want something in brighter colours, orange would be fabulous! Any of you know sellers that have such? Patterned is OK, as long as it isn't all hearts and flowers or hello kitty!

One other problem I come across all the time, is retailers who don't provide a rear view, or make it so blurry I can't make out a seam if there is one, argh!
Old 03-25-2015, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugg
I've bought and worn bikini bottoms before, partly because of the kink factor, mostly because I couldn't buy locally, a pair of men's briefs that had the cut and look I wanted.

That's my backup plan if I ever don't have a suit (which is rare...as I carry 2 in the car and 1 in my backpack at all times :P)
Old 06-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Speedo Member

This thread's a bit of an eye-opener. I've worn panties -- both women's panties and the kind available at xdress/bodyaware -- in the past, because I do like a lot of the fabrics, features, patterns and cuts available, but I've drawn the line at getting into bikini bottoms. But it looks like all the perks of panties are also the perks of bikini bottoms; they're cheaper and have a lot more options. I'm going to have to look into this!
Old 06-03-2015, 11:17 AM

I was shopping for a patriotic suit for Memorial Day, and all of the men's briefs were $40+. I was at Wal-Mart picking up some last-minute things and saw their OP Women's Bikini bottom for $7. DONE
Old 06-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
I was shopping for a patriotic suit for Memorial Day, and all of the men's briefs were $40+. I was at Wal-Mart picking up some last-minute things and saw their OP Women's Bikini bottom for $7. DONE

Yeah, the OP bikini bottoms have some great designs. What's the sizing on those compared to mens sizing?
Old 06-04-2015, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valorian2
Yeah, the OP bikini bottoms have some great designs. What's the sizing on those compared to mens sizing?

I wear a 34" Tyr/Speedo and a 12 in OP
Old 01-28-2016, 04:55 PM

New guy here and I love wearing bikini bottoms. Here I am in a Sporti
Sporti Bikini Bottom.jpg