Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2021, 08:45 PM

Default Where have all the speedos gone?

When I first moved to Long Island in the 1980s 5 to 10 per cent of the guys on the beach, depending upon the beach were in speedo type swimwear. I went to a very popular State Park on Sunday and among the horde of thousands I saw only one, and it was obviously an older Eastern European guy who didn't get the message. Where have all the speedos gone?
Old 06-11-2021, 01:13 AM

Default Speedo

In northeast north of LI. Some speedos on Cape Cod more upper cape to p town. Ogunquit beach in Maine has good section of guys in speedos. I’ve always enjoyed speedos fit, feel function and good for tan. Like you wish more guys sported them. Speedo on!
Old 01-09-2022, 02:09 PM

Default Young Men in Swimsuits

Think the young men like to wear the longer leg suits and compete in the tight long legged jammer suits.

Can wear a rashguard with them too.
Old 01-09-2022, 11:22 PM

I saw plenty of Speedos and thongs at Riis Park Beach in Queens, New York. Queens is the most diverse place on Earth, people come from every foreign country and speak every language, and wear the suits they wore overseas.
Old 01-10-2022, 01:57 PM
Speedo Member

Well I must say that even in Europe speedos are not so common...
In France where I live you can see some speedos at the beach but never on young men. They exclusively wear boardshorts, I can see it with my son too.
Men are not confident with their body, it's clear.
Very often I am the only one in speedo, and I wear micro bikinis so it is less common. I think I never saw a man in thong or g-string on a classic public beach. Of course it is different on nudist beach. If it was possible I would love to wear thongs but if I am completely confident in speedos thongs are at a higher level...
Unfortunately I am not optimist for the future of speedos on the beaches throughout the world. I like to watch beach walk videos on YouTube and it seems to be the same everywhere. It would be so cool if I could love boardshorts...