Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2012, 12:39 PM

Default A str8 guy meets his first swim brief

Part 1: Moving in....

It was our junior year of college. Zach and I had moved into a new dorm with nicer rooms , reserved mostly for upper classes (third and fourth year). Most of the juniors and seniors from swimming and diving were in the same building, but we got placed on a different floor from the rest of them. The dorm was coed, and the floors were mixed. It was really cool not being housed around the whole swim team, it gave us a chance to meet some non swimmers. Its funny if you are a student athlete, your whole circle of friends tends to be the team. Plus, I liked having at least a bit of privacy from the rest of the guys. Zach and I remained great friends, despite having lived with each other for two years in the same room, and hung out all Summer. The swimmers, like most athletes get to school ahead of the rest of the students, because practice starts before school does. We were coming back from practice on ‘move in weekend”, a time when all the students show up. Zach stopped off to get some breakfast, so I went on to the room.

I was hanging my wet suit over my closet door handle, standing there stark naked, when Zach came through the door. “Hey dude, this is your lucky day” Zach said with a grin. Pausing, he continued “you gotta see the cowboy who moved in two doors down,” another pause. “Boots, tight jeans, and blonde hair, looks like your type.” Zach was as straight as an arrow, but he knew I was exactly the opposite. It was cool with him, which made our friendship special. Funny part was, I’d point out the hot girls to him, and he’d find me all the hot guys. If anyone watched it, you’d think our roles were reversed. “Better get some clothes on, dude, cause if you see this guy your gonna get a boner” Zach added, laughing.

I slipped on a pair of board shorts (yeah, I wear them as shorts) and my “swimming and diving” shirt and went out in the hall to see this guy, Zach behind me. You know, he did not sweep me away as Zach thought. Oh sure, his jeans were really tight Wranglers that showed his form (heck they were about as tight as my swimsuits), and he had really handsome boots on. He was wearing a baseball cap (no cowboy hat), and he did have a nice smile. “Hey, I’m Ryan, guess we are neighbors,” I said, extending my hand.

“Cody here, glad to meet you”

“Hey you got much more stuff? Need help?” I offered. Between Zach, Cody and me, we got the rest of his stuff in one more trip. We met his parents, then they were off to get some food. They offered to take us, but we figured that they wanted to say bye to their son, so we declined.

“He’s as straight as you are” I said to Zach as we got back to our room.

“Yeah, but you can still look” he said back. “plus you never know about those cowboys… could be broke back mountain again” Zach added with a smile.

I flipped him the finger and said “I’m outta here, gotta go meet with coach and then get some crap at the bookstore,” I thought about Cody all the way over to the pool. It was funny. He was quietly handsome, and as the time passed he started to really make an impression on me. And those jeans of his were so damn tight.

More to come…..
Old 03-04-2012, 02:42 PM

Default new story

Good start - do we get to know what Cody's been wearing up to now ?
Old 03-04-2012, 05:33 PM

you will soon find out
Old 03-06-2012, 02:21 PM

What a great start to a story. Please continue
Old 03-10-2012, 11:30 AM

Default Part 2: Curiosity....

Cody, Zach and I became really good friends that year. Cody and Zach talked about the hot girls, and I kind of went along just to fit in. Cody’s room was polar opposite to mine. He had posters of hot girls all over, I had posters of the hottest Olympic swimmers, including one of a hot diver in a tight Speedo right on my ceiling. That one filled many motivating purposes. Zach (my roommate) and I were also opposites. Zach was more messy, I was the neat guy. When we came back from practice, Zach’s wet suits would be strewn about, along with his clothes. I hung my stuff up and my wet suits would be neatly draped over a towel on the rod on my closet door.

One day after practice, Cody stopped by. Zach had gone to the bookstore to get some supplies, so it was just me. It was a warm Saturday so Cody was trying to figure out what to do for fun. As he sat on my bed, he looked over at my two wet suits. I was getting changed and picking out what sorts I was going to wear. He was clearly interested in the swimsuits. He finally went over and picked one of the pair up and held it in front of him. “Dude, that’s a pretty small swim trunk” he said. I didn’t say anything back, just kind of nodded and watched as he inspected it and even held it against himself. “Man, how do you fit everything in there?” he asked.

“It all fits” I said. “Plus guys in those kind of suits look hot.” I added. Realizing what I just said, I quickly added “at least that’s what the girls on swim team tell me.”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Cody replied. “I’ve seen guys in these in the Olympics, but I never realized how tiny they really are” Cody added. Cody had never been to a swim meet. His town did not have a pool so his high school did not have a team.

“They are actually really comfortable and they are great for swimming. You should try them out sometime” I replied.

“I don’t know. I’m not a swimmer like you. Plus if I saw a hot girl I’d probably rip the thing apart with my excitement.” he said blushing a bit.

“Trust me, they hold a boner really well, don’t think I have not had them happen a few times” I said laughing. “Every guy on a swim team gets a boner at least once in his swim gear. They are made to handle it.” I wasn’t really sure that the makers really thought about that last part, but it just came out.

“I can’t imagine what that would be like” Cody said. That led to a whole discussion on boners and stuff. But I’ll leave that out of the story. Suffice it to say, while Cody was clearly interested in my swim briefs, I did not convince him to try them on. I even threw him a clean dry pair. No luck. Damn he’d look so hot!

Cody was really handsome. Like I said before he was quietly hot looking. The kind of guy who might not capture you at first glance, but he would by the second. He had a really flat abdomen, not a six pack, but firm. He had great legs. Living in a dorm, you get to see each other all the way to naked because of the community shower set up. For a guy who did not work out much, he sure looked like he did. The girls liked to check him out, too.

Being a coed dorm, the rules were you had to be fully covered going to the shower or bathroom. Lots of guys would wear their boxers . I usually wore shorts or sometimes an old pair of Speedos. The Speedos usually got some comments from the girls, which was kind of funny. Zach did the same. Cody often wore his boxer briefs. They were allowed, just as boxers were. You could not wear bikini underwear, however. Some guys tried to complain that our Speedos were just like bikini briefs, but the RA said they were ok because they were a swimsuit. I was actually hoping they would allow the tiny underwear to be worn between your room and the shower. The RA was a girl, and I think she just liked seeing us in our Speedos.

As I got dressed, Cody kept fooling around with the dry pair of Speedos. I think he really wanted to try them on. “You know you want to try those on” I said, again. “you know you want to.” He kind of nodded, but was not convinced. “Trust me once you do, you’ll be hooked” I added.

Zach arrived and as usual he tossed his bag from the bookstore on his bed. He opened his gym bag and tossed his wet suit on the floor next to his bed and the rest of his stuff got strewn about. “Yeah, Zach’s the pig” I said, ”but I keep hi cause he’s so damn cute”.

“F--k you” Zach said back, laughing. Seriously, we had a great relationship, so our banter was all in jest.

“I’m trying to convert Cody to Speedos” I said to Zach. “He’s been checking out my swimsuits”

“Have not” Cody replied, but as he said it he was holding the dry one in his hand.

“What’s in your hand” Zach said to Cody. “I think you’re caught.”

Cody blushed. He asked Zach the same questions he asked me. Zach gave him the same answers, but was more emphatic about how girls would check you out. “Girls will be all over you, dude. They love hot guys in Speedos” Cody clearly liked the thought of that.

Shorts and T’s on, we all headed out the door for breakfast and to see what trouble we could get into. As we left, Cody slid my dry, clean suit into his pocket.

“To be continued…”
Old 03-10-2012, 01:08 PM

STS, as always u make a person think he was in your story. Please continue at your earliest convenience. I want to find out what Cody does next.