Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2015, 01:21 PM

Default Do women prefer men in Speedos?

Looking at stuff around the internet, it would appear they don't. Now I could understand that if they only wore one-piece suits while their partners wore briefs, but they also wear bikinis; especially at the beach.
So how do they have an argument? Do they say to their partner, 'you must dress more modestly', while they're sitting around in something barely covering them?
Old 06-20-2015, 05:14 PM

I was told by women that it depends on how the man wear is. If it is too tight an outlines his privates leaving no imagination they think it is gross and makes them uncomfortable. If it is like the Aussiebum models wear them - not too tight and defining - and the guy has a great bod they like them. One group of girls described the guys that wear speedos as either swimmers, gay, or real jerks that think putting their cock on display makes girls want them.
Old 06-20-2015, 08:17 PM

Thumbs up

I can't speak to what women in general think about men in speedos but I do know that my wife of almost 46 years (we were married at the age of 12...lol) likes my wearing speedos and selected the Turbos, Tyr, and Nikes that I ordered. So, for an n of 1, women like men in speedos.

D67
Old 06-21-2015, 01:11 AM

Confidence is a HUGE factor...as long as you're not creepy, and you're confident in yourself and can make them laugh, you're golden.
Old 06-21-2015, 11:01 AM

Default Not just women

Even in the gay community, it is a mixed view of guys in briefs, squarecuts or anything that is tight and form fitting. A little more accepted to be sure, but there is still a clear line of debate.
Old 06-22-2015, 01:07 AM

The ones that matter don't care.

It's the shallow ones who judge that are the loudest
Old 06-22-2015, 01:47 AM

From my high school days back in the 60s, I vividly recall girls were always commenting about how guys looked sexy in their gym suit with short shorts.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
Confidence is a HUGE factor...as long as you're not creepy, and you're confident in yourself and can make them laugh, you're golden.

You hit the nail on the head! If a guy has on a speedo and can walk down the beach with the self confidence it shows. The guys that come to the beach with shorts over their speedo, looks to see if anyone else is wearing one, then sit on their towel and slide the shorts off (while sitting) says that he is insecure in his body and surroundings. The guy that walks down the beach with the attitude that he is at the beach, he is wearing a swimsuit - as expected - and is secure enough not to care or be intimidated by what others think is someone that people will notice not just for what he is wearing, but also his attitude. Confidence is the key.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
You hit the nail on the head! If a guy has on a speedo and can walk down the beach with the self confidence it shows. The guys that come to the beach with shorts over their speedo, looks to see if anyone else is wearing one, then sit on their towel and slide the shorts off (while sitting) says that he is insecure in his body and surroundings. The guy that walks down the beach with the attitude that he is at the beach, he is wearing a swimsuit - as expected - and is secure enough not to care or be intimidated by what others think is someone that people will notice not just for what he is wearing, but also his attitude. Confidence is the key.

I used to be like that :P It just takes time to build that confidence.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
+1
My first time in a speedo was earlier this year on a 2 week southern Caribbean cruise, I wore speedos at every beach but not onboard the ship, that will change on our next cruise though