Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2015, 10:33 PM

Default Getting Into Speedos

This is the story of how I got my first speedo. Until recently, I'd only worn trunks and board shorts. This story started at the beginning of the summer, shorty after I turned 18 and graduated from high school. I enjoy writing, so I'm going to do this long form. The dialog isn't exact, but it's the best I can remember. Hope you don't mind.

Part 1: The Hot Tub Incident
My house has a hot tub built into the back patio. One Saturday night, I thought it might be nice to go for a dip. Using the jets with my swimsuit isn't comfortable though. It just turns into a giant balloon. My dad was out of town, and my mom and sister were both out for the evening. You can't see any of the neighbors from the back yard, so I decided to go nude. I've done this a couple of times before when no one else was at home.

I'd been relaxing for a bit, enjoying the jets, when the kitchen light turned on. My mom looked outside through the window and saw me in the hot tub. She came outside.

"Sherri got called into work, so we had to cut our night short," she said. Her friend, Sherri, is a doctor. "Mind if I join you? A soak sounds really good right now."

I had no reason to say no. I wasn't about to tell her I was naked. "Sure," was all I said. She went back into the house to change. I tried to think of a way out of the situation. It was too risky to run inside and grab my suit. I'd have to go right past her bedroom. I decided to just stay put. The bubbles hid everything under the water, so she couldn't see anything. I'd just wait it out and go inside after she did.

My mom came back outside wearing her bikini and slipped into the water. "That feels great," she said letting out a sigh. We chatted a bit about my being done with school and future plans, then relaxed in silence for a while.

We'd been soaking long enough that I was starting to get quite warm. My mom must have been too. She asked, "Do you want to do a cold rinse and take a break?" There's a shower outside on the deck.

"I'm okay here," I replied.

She got out and stood under the shower. When she'd finished, she came back to the tub. "At least get out for a few minutes. You shouldn't stay in for too long. You can get back in after." She stood at the edge of the tub waiting expectantly.

I knew I wouldn't be able to just sit there and was starting to overheat anyway. "I didn't think you'd be home and," I swallowed nervously, "I'm not wearing a bathing suit."

"Is that why you don't want to get out?" she asked with a small chuckle. "I have seen you naked before. I did change your diaper."

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago."

"Alright," she said putting her hands on her hips. "I'll give you a minute and go get some water." She went back into the house.

I climbed out of the hot tub, went over to the shower, and rinsed off. Then I grabbed a towel, dried off a bit, and wrapped it around my waist. My mom came back outside with two glasses of water and gave me one. We sat down on the deck chairs to cool off.

After a little while my mom said, "I'm going to do another round in the hot tub." She stood up. "You coming?" she asked turning to me. "I'll turn around while you get in the water if that will make you feel better."

I got up, and we both went over to the hot tub. She got in first. "I promise I won't look," she said facing away. I dropped the towel and got in quickly.

We both relaxed on the benches. For the first few minutes, neither of us said anything. Then my mom asked, "What prompted you to skinny dip anyway?"

"My shorts are really uncomfortable with the jets are on," I explained. "They fill up with air."

"And you figured you'd have the place to yourself." I nodded. "Sorry for crashing your party."

"That's okay," I replied.

I needed another break, but I wasn't about to get out first. "Rinse off again?" my mom suggested as if reading my mind.

"In a minute," I replied. She got out and went under the shower again. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the side of the hot tub.

"Come on, time to cool off." She'd come back to the edge of the hot tub.

"Maybe you should get some more water," I suggested. She sighed and went back into the house, picking up the glasses and the towel I'd discarded on the way.

I went over to the shower and rinsed off again. I went to grab a towel from the shelf, but there weren't any left. I started to panic. My mom would be back any moment. Right on cue, she came back outside.

"Whoops," she said when she saw me. "Do you need another minute?" I held my hands in front of myself.

"There aren't any towels."

"Sorry. I did a wash this morning. They're still in the dryer."

"Do you mind getting me one?" I asked trying my best to keep myself covered.

She looked down at my hands. "When did you become such a prude? If it will make you feel more comfortable, I'll take my swimsuit off too." Before I could respond, she'd already set the glasses down on the table and untied her top. She dropped it onto the table and then slid her bottoms off. She threw them on the table with her top, picked up the glasses, and turned to face me. "There. Now we're both naked." She held a glass out to me. I took it with my right hand and let my left hand fall to my side. "Was that so hard?" She glanced down at my crotch. "You've grown up quite a bit since the last time I saw you."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What? It's totally normal for a mother to be curious about how her son is growing up. You're turning into a handsome young man." She went over to one of the deck chairs and reclined back in it. After standing there for another awkward moment, I walked over and sat down next to her.

When we'd had some time to cool off, my mom stood up. "I think I'll do one more soak and then call it a night." She walked over to the hot tub. I followed, and we both got it. "This actually feels pretty good without clothes. We'll have to do this again sometime," she added with a laugh.

We both relaxed and enjoyed the water. Eventually, it was time to get out. "That's it for me," my mom said as she got out of the tub. She went over to the shower. I couldn't help but watch as she rinsed off. My mom spends a lot of time at the gym and is in really good shape. She turned off the water. "I'm going to get the towels. Shower's all yours."

I waited until she'd gone inside, then got out of the hot tub and turned off the jets. I went over to the shower and rinsed off, this time with soap. My mom came outside a few minutes later carrying a stack of towels. She'd already dried off and put on sweats and a t-shirt. I turned off the water. She handed me one and put the rest on the shelf. "I'm going to make a hot chocolate. Want one?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied. She went back into the house while I dried off. I was going to wrap the towel around my waist, but figured she'd already seen me. I tossed the towel into the laundry basket and followed her inside.

"It'll be ready in just a minute," she said as I came through the door. I nodded and went upstairs to get changed. The hot chocolate was ready when I came back down. "Want to watch a movie?" she asked, handing me a mug.

"That sounds good."

We went into the living room. My mom sat down on the couch while I looked for a DVD. She said, "I need to stop by the mall tomorrow. Do you want to come? We can see about getting you a more comfortable swimsuit."

"Umm, okay," I said not really paying that much attention. I found something worth watching, and showed the cover to my mom.

"Looks good to me," she said relaxing back into the couch. I put in the video and joined her.

My sister got home about half way through the movie and finished watching it with us. When it was over, we all said goodnight and went to bed.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:22 PM

Waiting for part 2
Old 09-05-2015, 12:05 PM

Sounds like a cool mom!
Old 09-26-2015, 07:24 PM

Default The Mall

Part 2: The Mall

"Leave at 11?" my mom asked as she cleared our breakfast dishes the next morning.

"Where are you going?" asked my sister.

"I need to pick up a few thing and your brother needs a new swimsuit."

"Mind if I come too?" my sister asked.

"Of course not," my mom replied. "11 then?" We both nodded in agreement. We hung out at home until it was time to go. My mom wanted to run her errands first, so we stopped at a few places before heading to the mall.

The mall has a huge swim shop. The selection is much better than the usual rack or two at the sporting goods store. When we walked into the swim shop, we were greeted by the girl behind the desk. It was one of my classmates, Katie. She was in the popular crowd at school. I'd always had a bit of a crush on her, but other than being lab partners in 9th grade we never ran in the same circles.

"Hey, Josh," Katie said when she recognized me.

"Hi, Katie," I said a bit nervously.

"How's your summer going?" she asked.

"Not to bad. You?"

"Working," she said gesturing to the shop around her. "At least I don't have to work at night. Maureen's been working every weekend at the restaurant." Maureen is her best friend. She turned to my mom and sister and said, "Is there anything I can help you with today?"

"Yes, do you carry bikinis for men?" asked my mom. I prayed I had misheard her as my face started to turn red.

Katie smiled at me kind of awkwardly then said, "Yeah, I'll show you where to find them."

"I'll be over there," my sister said pointing to the women's section and walking off. Katie led my mom and I to the men's area.

"So, we have a pretty good selection of men's briefs. Are you looking for anything in particular?"

I was so embarrassed, I couldn't have responded if I tried. Thankfully my mom did the talking, though I still couldn't quite believe what was happening. It was like one of those dreams where you show up naked to school. "Something fitted with minimal coverage."

"Well, the brief style definitely has the least amount of coverage," said Katie. She walked us over to one rack. "So these are the water polo briefs. They're made of sturdier material, but don't have a lot of stretch." We continued to the next section which had even more. "All of our standard swim briefs are here." She walked us out to the aisle. "Our new suits are here. We just got these Tyr 2" briefs in stock," she said taking a multi colored one off the rack. "The sides are a bit shorter than usual, so they're a bit skimpier than the other stuff we carry." She put them back. "What's your waist size," she asked turning to me.

"30," I managed to get out only barely.

"You'll probably want a 28 then. It's usually one size below your pant size. Was there anything else you need right now?"

"I think that should be it," said my mom.

"Well, let me know if you need anything. Feel free to try anything on. The suits all have disposable liners. Just bring them back to the front when you're done." Finally, she walked away. I don't know if I'd ever been more embarrassed.

"You two know each other from school?" my mom asked after we left.

"Yeah," I said checking around the store in hopes no one else had seen us.

"Don't be so embarrassed, sweetie," she said probably seeing my flush face. "They wouldn't carry this many bikinis for men if people weren't buying them. These are cute," my mom said picking up one of the brightly colored Tyr 2" briefs that Katie had shown us.

"There's no way I'm wearing that in public," I said looking at the tiny strip of fabric.

"You don't have to wear it in public," she replied. "Just wear it at home if you want. Should we check out a few more designs?"

I nodded. I figured we were already this far. May as well keep going. We browsed the racks, and picked out a few other briefs.

My mom handed me what we'd selected. "Go try these on. I'm going to look in the women's section for a minute, and then I'll come check on you." I took the pile and we parted ways.

I pulled the drape closed on the dressing room and looked at myself in the mirror. The idea of wearing such a small bathing suit was still very foreign, but, I had to admit, was turning me on a little bit. I figured no one could see me, so I got undressed, picked up the first brief, and pulled it on.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Speedo Member

Quite a story, especially part 2, LessisMore. When is part 3 coming out?
Old 09-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Speedo Member

Getting H O T !
More plz
Old 09-28-2015, 01:20 AM

Default The Fitting Room

Part 3: The Fitting Room

It fit, barely. Any smaller, and I wouldn't have got the swim brief on. I'd picked a Nike brief first, black with blue paint like splatter design. I checked myself out in the mirror. It was a strange experience wearing something so small, but I kind of liked how I looked.

I took off the Nike and put on a simple Speedo with stripes down the side. "How's it going in there?" my mom asked from outside. I jumped a little when I heard her voice.

"Fine."

"Can I take a look?" She didn't give me an opportunity to respond as she peeked around the curtain. When she saw I was dressed, she pulled it open the rest of the way. "That one looks nice. How does it fit in the back?" My mom hasn't helped my buy clothes in years, but I turned around obediently like I had when I was younger and my mom was checking on me in the dressing room. "Fits you perfectly. What do you think?"

"It's okay, I guess."

"How are the others?"

"I haven't tried them all yet," I replied.

"How's everything going over here?" asked Katie. I could hear her voice, but not see her. She was standing to the side of the door.

"Great," my mom replied. "I'm just going to try this on," she said holding up a swimsuit. "Are there any other dressing rooms? My daughter's in this one," she said indicating the room next to mine.

"Just the two," said Katie.

"That's okay, we'll share," replied my mom. "Mind stepping out for a sec?" she asked me.

I couldn't think of a reason to say no, so I came out of the dressing room. My mom went inside and closed the curtain.

"Looks good on you."

'Huh?" I said still in a nervous daze. I'd forgotten Katie was standing right there.

"The suit," said Katie. "I figured you for more of a shorts guy."

"I'm, uh, trying something new this summer."

"That's cool. You going to Europe for vacation or something?" she asked.

"No, I just um...," I paused. I couldn't think of a good way to respond.

"Wanted something smaller?" she finished my sentence.

"I guess," I said noncommittally.

"Maureen and I went on the Italy trip last year." Our high school offers a week long trip to Europe with one of the history teachers. Only a few kids go, since it's expensive. "All the European guys wear bikinis. Sadly, they don't all look as good as you. The bigger the gut, the smaller the swimsuit," she said laughing.

My mom pulled the curtain aside, bringing a welcome interruption. "What do you think?" she asked. I just shrugged at her. She walked out of the dressing room and over to one of the full length mirrors on an adjacent column.

My sister opened the curtain to her dressing room. "I think I'm going to take this one," she said.

"Let's see," my mom said. My sister turned around slowly. She was wearing a string top and bikini bottom. As she turned around, I saw that the bottom left most of her butt exposed. "A bit cheeky in the back, no?" asked my mom when she saw.

"It's the style this year," said my sister. "Too small?"

"I think it's cute," said my mom.

"We actually have the bottom you're wearing in the thong style if you want to try it on," Katie interjected pointing at my mom's suit.

My mom hesitated then said, "Sure, why not."

"I'll be right back," said Katie and she walked away.

"What happened to the rest of your suit?" my sister joked when she saw me.

"Leave your brother alone," said my mom.

"Sorry. I'm going to change," said my sister going back into her fitting room.

"Why don't you try on the rest of your bikinis," said my mom. I went back into my dressing room and pulled the curtain shut.

I took off the brief I was wearing, and put on another Nike suit. From outside, I could hear Katie say, "Here you go. If you need anything else, I'll be up front." I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Just about done in there?" asked my mom.

"Not quite," I said. I took off the brief and tried on another.

My mom pulled the curtain aside and asked again, "Almost done? I just want to try this on."

"I've got a couple more," I said.

"Well, do you mind if I come in with you? I don't want to spend all day here."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What? It's not like you've got anything that I didn't see yesterday."

"Fine, whatever," I conceded. She stepped around the curtain and pulled it shut.

She wasted no time pulling off her bottom and putting on the thong version. "I thought you had other suits to try on," she said to me. Reluctantly, I pulled off the briefs I was wearing and put on the second to last suit leaving the skimpy Tyr for last "What do you think of this?" she asked turning in a circle so I could see what she was wearing.

"Looks good, I guess," I said. I wasn't about to tell my mom she was hot, even though she was. Too awkward.

She checked herself out in the mirror and said, "What the hell. You only live once." To me she said, "Do you want to take a look at yours?" We traded places so I could see the mirror. In the reflection, I could see her taking her bikini off behind me. "Is that the last one?" I was too distracted by her nakedness to respond. "Josh?"

"Um, yeah," I lied hoping it would get me out of there sooner.

My mom picked up the other suits and asked, "What's the verdict then?" I pointed to the Speedo Katie had liked. "Didn't like this one?" she asked holding up the colorful Tyr 2" brief.

"I didn't try it," I admitted.

"Why not?" she asked. "I think it's fun. Just try it on," she said holding it out to me.

I took the bikini from her. "Are you going to get dressed?"

"You in a hurry? You used to love taking showers with me."

"Mom!"

"Try on the bikini. I'll get dressed." I took off the suit I was wearing and tried on the Tyr while she put on her clothes. "That one looks great," said my mom when I'd put on the suit.

"Too crazy," I replied.

"Oh, you're no fun," she said. "Take it off and I'll bring them up front." I pulled off the Tyr and handed it to her. "Get dressed and I'll meet you at the checkout." She slipped out of the dressing room and pulled the curtain shut.

I got dressed and went up to the front. My mom and sister were at the counter. "It was this one, right?" asked my mom holding up the Speedo. I nodded, still embarrassed about the whole predicament. "We'll take this one as well," she said handing Katie the Tyr. I didn't want to get in an argument with my mom in front of Katie, so I said nothing. Katie rang up the items.

"So I'll see you around?" Katie asked me when we were ready to leave.

"Uh, sure," I said a bit confused. We never hung out.

"Let me give you my number," she wrote it down on a slip of paper and handed it to me. "See you."

"Yeah, see you later," I said.

"Think she likes you," my mom said as we walked out of the store.

"Definitely," agreed my sister.

"So, hot tub party tonight?" asked my mom.

"I'm free," said my sister.

"Josh?" asked my mom.

"Sure," I replied. "Tonight."
Old 10-04-2015, 04:55 PM

hot tub party please!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Speedo Member

Great story. Looking forward to more.
Old 10-11-2015, 08:40 PM

Default Hot Tub Party

Part 4: Hot Tub Party

After we got home that afternoon, my sister took off to hang out with some friends. My mom did some things around the house and then went to a yoga class. I played video games for a bit, then went to the kitchen for a drink. I saw the bag from the swim shop on the table and decided to try on my new bikinis again.

I put on the Speedo first. It still seemed impossibly tight, but it fit. My parents' bathroom has a full length mirror, so I went upstairs to see how it looked. I'd always thought speedos were stupid, but as I looked at myself in the mirror I wondered if that was how I really felt or if I was just mimicking the general opinion. I had to admit, I liked how I looked.

I went back downstairs and changed into the skimpier Tyr brief, then went upstairs to look in the mirror again. The pattern was a bit wild, but I really liked the way it looked. Maybe even more than the Speedo.

I heard a gasp from behind me and turned around to see my mom in the doorway in her yoga outfit. "Sorry, Josh," she said laughing. "I didn't realize you were up here."

"That's okay," I said just as startled as my mom. I didn't know where to go or how to explain what I was doing.

"Everything still fit okay?" she asked on her way into the adjoining walk in closet.

"Yeah," I replied as she went out of view. I considered leaving, but it seemed awkward to leave in the middle of a conversation, so I stayed put.

She came out of the closet. Her outfit had been removed and she was completely naked. "I'm glad we got that one," she said. "I'm going to take a quick shower, and then we can get dinner started."

I tried not to stare. She turned on the water and got into the shower. It seemed like a good time to leave, so I went back downstairs to retrieve my clothes.

She came downstairs in a light dress. We started working on dinner. My sister came home while we were working and helped us finish. After dinner, my mom suggested we take a dip in the hot tub. Everyone went upstairs to change into their swim suits.

My sister and mom had beat me downstairs. They were outside in their new bikinis. They had their backs to me. I couldn't help but check them out for a moment before joining them outside.

We all got into the tub. "I'm meeting some friends tonight," said my sister, "so I can't stay for too long."

"Anything fun?" asked my mom.

"Just going to the movies," replied my sister.

We sat in the tub for a while. Eventually, it got too warm and we had to get out to cool off. As I stepped out of the tub, I noticed that the outline of my penis was very visible though my bikini. My sister and mom rinsed off first. Their suits had turned slightly transparent. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help looking.

When I got under the shower, my sister said, "I'm actually going to take off."

"Okay," replied my mom. "Have fun at the movies."

My sister left to change. My mom and I sat down on the lounge chairs. "How's your new bathing suit?" asked my mom.

"Good, I guess," I said noncommittally.

The phone rang from inside the house. My mom went inside to answer, then came back outside.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Your dad. He has to extend his trip by a day," replied my mom. "I scheduled a spa day for us tomorrow to relax, but I guess he won't make it. Do you want to go?"

"Um, sure," I replied. I didn't have any other plans.

"Great," said my mom. "On more round in the tub?" I nodded in agreement, and we got back into the hot tub.

We relaxed in silence. "I think that's it for me," said my mom stepping out of the hot tub. She went over to the shower and turned it on. Instead of getting under the water, however, she took of her suit and started to rinse it off. I could feel myself growing in my briefs, but they kept everything contained. Eventually, she got under the water and showered off. She dried herself with a towel and threw it in the laundry basket. Then, she walked back to the edge of the tub. I averted my gaze. "I'm heading in. Make sure to rinse of your suit when you're done, so it doesn't get damaged by the chlorine."

"Okay," I replied still looking away. I looked back as she walked away. I'd seen my mom naked more in the last two days than I had in the last few years. I knew it was taboo, but it was starting to turn me on.

After she'd gone into the house, I got out of the tub and went to the shower. I looked around to see if she was coming back, then stepped out of my suit and rinsed it under the water as she had. No longer contained, my penis became fully erect. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. Then, after a moment of hesitation, I decided instead to throw the towel in the laundry basket.

I went back inside, but my mom wasn't downstairs. I walked up to my room, but still didn't encounter her. I got dressed, and went back downstairs. She was already there dressed in her nightgown. We did a few things around the house. My mom said goodnight and went up to her room. I started getting tired a little later and went to mine to go to sleep.