Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2017, 01:03 AM
Speedo Member

Default Walking In Speedos in Public

Haven't been around here for awhile. So this past summer and lately, I go to swim at the beach before I head out to work..and I have begin to walk out of the house to my car wearing a t-shirt and a speedo bikini with a towel around my neck. It is usually really early in the morning so there isn't anybody. I would occasionally be spotted by a passerby. One guy asked me "going to the beach?" and another said good morning to me. Another time, some Russian guy walked by me and I can see his eyes went straight to my crotch .

So...do you think I would get in trouble with the law for "indecent exposure" or something?
Old 10-13-2017, 11:56 AM

Default Walking in Speedos

Don't see how it could get you in trouble. You are legally covered.
While I don't take long walks in a speedo except on the beach, I have often walked to or from my car and driven to the beach wearing only a speedo.
If I am staying at a hotel near the beach, I will sometimes walk to and from it in just the speedo.
I also will get the paper or mail if I am planning to or have recently finished swimming or sunning in my home pool.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:57 AM

Default Speedo in Public

Also note that I rarely wear a shirt to do the above when I am wearing a speedo.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:14 PM

I agree. I see no reason to be concerned. I do the same when going to the pool in warmer months. If I am at the beach, I also will walk to or from the beach in just my swimsuit. Unless you are wearing something that is see thru or a thong, I cant imagine a brief or bikini cut suit getting you in any trouble.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:00 PM

Don't see any issue with a speedo. I've done it on vacation, walking from the resort to the beach. Even did it in a thong swimsuit a few times (In Ft. Lauderdale, so a thong accepting venue). First time, I was caught by one of Florida's famous surprise thunderstorms. I decided not to waste time putting my shorts on and walked back to the resort in the purple Muscleskins thong I had been tanning in. Not a single unkind look or comment was made. Of course, as soon as I had reached my room and switched into dry clothes, the rain stopped.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:33 PM

Campsites in Brittany and South West France with their own swimming pools seem to go through the following process. New campers arrive in long shorts, if the sun is shining the next morning they appear in shorter shorts, the first couple of times they go to the pool they carry square-cuts or speedos with them and get changed at the pool (shorts are banned in the pool). Then they wear their swimsuits under their shorts and strip off at the pool. Eventually they will walk from their pitches in sandals and swimsuits with a towel over their shoulders or around the waist. Once they reach this point on returning to their tents they will slip on a tee shirt but remain in their speedos or square-cuts. Since the campsite shop is conveniently placed on the way to the pool swimsuit clad campers will buy their lunch or dinner on the way back to their tents.
If the good weather continues everyone around the campsite will be in short shorts or swimwear. If it rains or gets cold everyone will be in long shorts and heavy clothing while the campervans are queuing at the exit searching for the sun.
The same occurs to campsites with beach access, the longer the sun shines the less people will wear around the campsite. On the beach once the percentage of speedos and square-cuts reaches certain unwritten levels, men will start to wear 1" bikinis and thongs.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:56 PM
Speedo Member

Maybe I left out this detail...the car is not park right outside my house. I often have to walk four or five blocks away...
Old 10-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Speedo Member

You won't get in trouble with the law; though you will, as you've experienced, get reactions. Mostly I get a full range of good responses.

Once though some early 20s-something with his buddies -- each in quite long, baggy and billowy board shorts -- gave what he thought was an insulting comment. I was returning to my car after sunning on the beach on Florida's west coast. I was wearing some really comfortable, brief swim trunks, carrying beach towel and a folded beach chair.

He called out to me, "HEY! Where's the rest of it!?!?" (indicating my swim trunks). I smiled, gave an upward nod and continued. Keep on wearing what you find comfortable, man, and don't worry about those without your confidence, ability to break from the pack or other merits.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:53 PM
Speedo Member

Default Well said

Couldn't put it any better. The fact that you youngsters even thought there was a need to comment shows that the problem lies with their attitudes and intolerance, and lousy manners...
Old 11-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Speedo Member

As long as the suit is not transparent the answer is no. Just seeing the outline of your tallywacker is not enough to meet the elements of the indecent exposure statute, at least here in KY, so show off without worry.