Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2015, 06:43 PM

Red face The end of a nice summer in my speedo style swim suit

The summer has come to an end and it's Labor day afternoon. Our swim club is closing for the season My former college buddies and me spend the last warm and sunny day wearing our favorite bright colored speedo, TYR and Arena swim suits. It was a bit sad, as all three of us head for the men's dressing room and showers. I had a light blue colored pair of nylon lycra Arena briefs on, that were well lined like polo swim briefs. My friends wore a some what snug, bright green speedo and the other friend had a bright red TYR low rise brief on. We were the last out of the pool area and no one else was in the men's dressing room. One of our buddies suggested we end our swimming season ceremoniously, helping one another out of our snug fitting suits. All thee of us are a bit older, yet still in good shape. We r'e not gay but, we wanted to bring back some college day fun and memories. We decided to help get one another out of our tight swim briefs and shower together once naked, then changing into boxers, tee shirts and regular street clothes. All three of us stood outside the showers, then tossing a coin, who will have their still wet swim briefs taken off first. Our friend in the bright green speedo,well outlining his semi erection and lower half of his semi exposed buns was first. Our friend who got the idea would peel the speedo off him, as he did blush a lot, yet enjoy being defrocked of his speedo for the season. After a lot of pulling and tugging his bright speedo, slowly came down and off him,plopping to the tile floor, then have his feet and ankles freed from the tight wet green speedo, by our friend still snug in his TYR bright red low rise briefs. Our friend , now out of his speedo, wrapped himself in a toga towel, saying he was going to get our friend who got the idea out of his red TYR. Now I was next. Yes I did blush a lot, enjoying the last the snug and secure feeling in my Arena swim briefs, while it was still on me. As I was guided by the friend still in his red TYR, towards the showers. He then turned me around facing him. I was blushing a bright red color, like his red TYR, as he gently untucked and untied the long white draw string on my tight wet Arena swim briefs. He would keep smiling and chuckling with the other guy, while working the blue Arena swim suit below my waist and tickling me too. I could feel the clinging wet lycra nylon slowly coming off my waist and now below my hips. There were large mirrors in the dressing and shower area and could see in the closest mirror, my swim briefs coming off. More of the white inside lining began showing, less and less of the ouside sky blue swimsuit was showing and now the Arena logo would disappear under the rolled down exposed white inside lining. I could feel my clinging Aena coming down closer and closer to my now hard penis still snug and secure in the soft material. He gave several strong pulls, freeing my privates from the swim briefs, then he got my rear buns uncovered and lowers finally unsnugged from the rolled down Arena. Now I was naked, as he worked the clinging briefs down my legs, getting my feet from the tangled wet sky blue colored Arena swim briefs. I went into the shower, when our other friend who lost his bright green speedo first came out of the showers,then firmly, yet gently getting our friend out of his red hip hugging TYR swim suit. Soon it was off him and now all three of us were naked, showering and cheering the end of the summer season. It was a nice summer, yet we all felt did feel somewhat sad with seasonal closing of of the swim club and giving up our favorite brand tight speedo style swim briefs. It was a fun way for me and my former college buddies to end the summer swimming season.