Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2017, 09:38 PM

Interesting turn of events. I wonder what will happen next. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please continue
Old 02-20-2017, 10:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Agreed, this is a very hot story! Thanks.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:36 PM

Default 8: Private Lesson

“Okay, Allen, you ready to work on those turns?” Chris said as he strutted over to Allen’s lane. Jake and the rest of the team had cleared the pool, which was now empty except for Allen and Chris. Chris looked stunning as he rocked the hot Little Rok swimsuit. Allen was ready, but maybe not for swimming.

“Let’s do this,” Allen replied. He eyed Chris’s hot swimsuit up close, the way it formed over his amazing masculine bulge, modeling the outline of him. Despite the cool water, Allen’s own manhood was warming and growing.

“Okay, let’s start with you swimming a few practice turns,” Chris said. He adjusted his bulge as he said it, clearly he was aroused. Allen pushed off the wall, his colorful swimsuit rocking with his body rotation. “Cool swimsuit,” Chris thought to himself. It was really turning him on. His bulge grew bigger, tighter.

Chris watched as Allen swam toward the wall for his fifth practice turn. It was better, but not where he wanted him to be. “Keep up your momentum all the way in, tuck and let the momentum pull you through the flip, I want you to end face up in the water, rotate on push off, not in the turn.” Chris tried to explain to a frustrated Allen.

“I am trying,” Allen complained. “What the f..k!” he added under his breath. Chris could feel the frustration in Allen.

“Swim down half way and let’s see what we can do,” Chris requested. He watched as Allen’s tight bubble butt bounced in the water as he swam off. Just as Allen got out from the wall, Chris jumped into the lane. He had an idea.

“Momentum, flip, push, rotate,” Allen kept saying in his mind as he swam toward the wall. Chris was off to the side. Allen crossed the marker and let his arms rest at his sides, tucked and flipped. All that looked great, but as he finished the turn he was sideways in the water from trying to rotate too soon. That was when he felt Chris grabbing him around the waist.

Chris repositioned Allen’s body in the water so he was face up. He let go and Allen pushed off the wall. Allen stood as soon as his push off faded. “That is what I want you to do,” Chris directed. “Catch your breath and let’s try again.” Allen swam out to the middle of the pool, flipped with no wall and started his swim back. Just as he reached the wall, Chris’s hands grabbed his hips, guiding Allen through the flip, just as Allen was upside down, he pushed off perfectly. Chris’s hand rode across Allen’s abdomen and felt Allen’s bulge as he forcefully went off the wall, totally unintended.

“Exactly,” Chris said as Allen stood. “Sorry about my hand,” Chris added. Allen blushed a bit.

“Yeah, I know you really wanted to check me out,” Allen teased.

Allen did several more flips, each one getting better and better. They had been in the pool for about an hour. It had been three hours in the water for Allen, which had gone by fast. He also was enjoying Chris, not only was he amazingly hot looking, he was funny and easy to talk to.

“I know we’ve been at this a long time, but are you up for one more thing?” Chris asked. “it won’t take long, I promise,” Chris added. “Then how about I buy you breakfast?”

“Deal,” Allen replied. The two handsome young men were standing close to each other at the top of the lane in what was now an empty pool, except for them.

“I want to make your kick more powerful,” Chris started to explain. “You should use more of your upper leg for power,” Chris explained. He stepped closer to Allen and leaned in. He slid his hand down into the water and touched Allen’s upper leg. Rubbing up along the inside of the upper leg he said “really try to think about using these muscles more, they will give you power.” Chris rubbed both his hands up Allen’s legs across the front of his swimsuit, the sides of both hands rung along Allen’s bulge. Chris handed Allen a kickboard. “Give it a try.”

Allen was so turned on by what Chris had done. He wasn’t upset or mad, he was excited and very aroused. He wondered if Chris was sending him some kind of signal. Chris was. Chris found Allen equally attractive. Allen swam a full lap with the kickboard. He was trying to concentrate on his kick, but his mind was more on wanting to do more with Chris.

“Well, I think you get the idea,” Chris said as Allen wrapped up his lap. “How about we call it a day,” Chris added.

“Hey, thank you for the help,” Allen replied. He was very sincere. Chris found Allen so sweet. He reached over and pulled Allen toward him.

“My teammates and I give hugs after great swims,” Chris explained as he wrapped his arms around Allen. He slid his body into Allen, so close that their bulges touched. “You did awesome,” Chris whispered as he gently rubbed against Allen, who had quickly become rock hard. So had Chris.

“This feels awesome,” Allen whispered.

“I can tell you like it, we both like it,” Chris replied. They held each other for several more minutes. Allen was so aroused, as was Chris. Chris gently pulled away. He was rock hard inside the tight swimsuit. Allen watched as Chris reached down and adjusted himself, the outline of him being accentuated by the water.

Chris leaped out of the pool. On the deck the state of his arousal now in plain view. Allen almost shot his load watching Chris. Allen followed out of the pool. His own erect state pushing out the front of the swimsuit in a very erotic way. Chris smiled.

“Looks like we both need a cold shower,” Chris said.

“Maybe more than that,” Allen replied, with hope.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:09 PM

STS, the story is definitely heating up!!!
Old 03-04-2017, 01:06 PM

Default 9: Shorts and Desire

“Lizzie, I am not real comfortable with the swimsuit he is wearing,” Lizzie’s mom said after she pulled Lizzie into the kitchen of the lake front home. Lizzie had just introduced her to Jake. Jake had no idea that Lizzie’s mother was reacting to his swimsuit like this. She seemed nice and had asked him about swimming. She made no reaction about how he was dressed, at least not to Jake.

“Mom, it’s fine. It is not like I haven’t seen him in it before, I see him every day at swimming,” Lizzie replied with frustration.

“Maybe you should ask him to put shorts on,” Lizzie’s mom persisted. “I mean you can see everything.”

“Mom, it’s a swim team suit and yes, he is a guy, so he has guy parts, for crying out loud,” Lizzie started. “I am not making him put shorts on, plus he didn’t bring any.” Lizzie stared at her mom angrily for several seconds. “Plus even you have to admit, he is pretty darn cute.”

“Please just do this, Lizzie,” Mom requested again. “I’d be a whole lot more comfortable if he was dressed in something that looked less revealing.”

“Mom, he is wearing a speedo. All the guys on swim team do. I am not making him feel stupid by asking him to put shorts on.” Lizzie argued back. With that she stormed out of the room and back out to see Jake. Jake was out on the dock, looking at the lake.

“Let’s go swimming,” Lizzie called out. She was still in her one piece team suit from practice. She grabbed Jake’s hand and the couple jumped off the end of the dock into about ten feet of water. Lizzie’s mom watched from the kitchen window.

“Maybe I am over reacting,” Mom thought to herself. “He does seem like a very nice young man,” Secretly she also agreed with Lizzie, he was damn cute. That was what scared her.

_______

There is a saying in Maine that if you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes. Wild swings in the weather are the norm this far north, where the warm temps from the south fight with the sweeping arctic fronts coming in from Canada. It can be cold and rainy one day and 90 and humid the next, which was exactly the situation today. Allen got home after a fantastic breakfast with Chris. They were forging a great relationship, that was only starting to blossom. He stood in the kitchen pantry door, looking for something more to eat, trying to replenish all the calories burned in his hours in the pool. Swimming was cool that way, Allen could eat all he wanted and he still had his flat, tight abs and not an ounce of fat. He was still in his tight and tiny swimsuit. Still a bit aroused.

“Do you ever think of something other than eating?” Maggie teased as she walked in the kitchen, not batting an eye at her brother in nothing more than the tight band of colorful lycra that barely contained him.

“Yeah, I think about sex sometimes,” Allen replied.

“Okay, way too much information!” Maggie replied.

“And swimming, and my bicycle, and new swimsuits….” Allen started ratting off a list. He got to about ten items before Maggie cut him off.

“You going to take that old bike out today or just keep looking at it?” she asked with a bit of attitude.

“You wait and see,” Allen replied as he headed off to his room with a box of chocolate chip cookies in his hand, leaving a trail of crumbs as he ate one while walking. Maggie watched as her brother’s firm butt swayed as he walked. He was looking really fit, she thought to herself.

Allen closed the door to his room and locked it. He stood in front of the full length mirror on the back of his door staring at himself in the Hard Core swim suit. He was feeling very erotic, the morning with Chris, the way Chris’s hands touched him. No only could he feel that he was aroused and larger than normal, he could see the way he was filling out the swimsuit. He had been that was ever since practice, especially ever since the locker room, where he almost shot his load watching Chris. Allen let his hands wander down and he felt himself through the tight lycra, letting his palm gently glide over and along his anatomy. He instantly grew very hard, his erection pressing upward and to the right, bounded by the tightly tied drawstring and the snug leg opening.

Allen twitched as he stroked along the outline of his head in the suit. “Oh man,” he whispered. His heart rate was growing. He slipped both hands down between his legs and while one massaged his balls, the other stroked the outline of his erection, each pass bringing him closer and closer. His legs were spread shoulder width. He swayed as he felt the urges growing inside hm. In his mind he pictured Chris, imagined the feel of Chris against him, their embrace.

“Oh baby,” he said aloud as he felt the urges coming to climax. He pulled at the strings to untie the suit, but he was not fast enough. He felt his body thrust, the tingling sensation that comes just before he explodes. He had so much stored up urge, the first thrust shot through the suit and across the room. Allen fell back on his bed as he released thrust after thrust of hot desire. Hs slid himself free of the suit as the final surges landed on his upper chest. His heart raced. He was breathless.

He closed his eyes and savored the moment.

______

Jake and Lizzie swam and frolicked in the water for an hour or so, sometimes playfully wrestling, mostly just floating and talking. The water was a refreshing contrast to the hot sun and warm day. The lake water was clear, so much so that even in twenty feet of depth, the bottom was clearly visible. Jake would point out fish, which always made Lizzie scream. Jake found Lizzie to be sweet, and she made him laugh. As strong an athlete as she was, she was very much all girl. Her cuteness attracted him, but her personality sealed the deal. The feeling was mutual.

"Let's go lay out on the dock," Lizzie suggested. The water was starting to make her chilled.

"Good idea," Jake said. The two swam to the shore. Lizzie emerged from the water first and turned to watch Jake. She liked seeing the guys when their wet swimsuits clung to them, leaving nothing to the imagination. The cold water induced shrinkage created a smaller, but clearly visible outline. Jake adjusted the suit as he got on shore. Lizzie reached out and took him by the hand. "Cold water," she said as she led him up onto the grassy yard. Jake blushed, knowing what she meant.

The dock had a large square sitting area at the far end with two plush loungers pushed against each other. It was a fantastic set up, 40 feet out into the lake. The vibrations of the waves gave it a gentle rocking sensation. The sounds of the lake created a delightful aural backdrop, marked by the sounds of laughter carried across the water from various lakeside adventures. The hum of an occasional boat added a contrast. Lizzie laid out on the left lounger, she looked stunning in the form fit of her Speedo one piece suit, which accented her petite, muscular body. The full coverage of her suit a marked difference from the very revealing, slight cut of Jake's well filled out brief. Jake laid back in the lounger next to her. An erotic stir had been teasing him all morning, he was very aware of the urges being promulgated by his hormonal response to being alone with such a cute girl.

"You look so cute," Lizzie said as she took his left hand into her right. "I am glad the girls decided not to come, time for just you and I."

"I love it here, your house is awesome," Jake replied as he squeezed her hand. Jake had amazing self-control. As horny as he was feeling, most guys would long have boinged to full erection. Despite the tingling sensation between his legs, Jake was keeping himself no more than just a bit aroused. He was working hard to keep himself that way.

Lizzie's mom watched from the window. Even though her daughter was now an adult, just barely, and she was sure Jake was the same age, they were both still young. After all, they were just about to be seniors. Jake, however, seemed to be a very polite young man, they hadn't even kissed yet, that she saw. "I wish he was not wearing that skimpy swimsuit," Mom thought to herself, "but he is a nice guy." Mom would never admit that she had also scoped out his package, which she found very appealing for very obvious reasons.

"Do you like wearing swim team suits? I always wondered about that,". Lizzie asked as her hand explored Jake's forearm. She could not help but notice that Jake's very visible penis outline did not have the ridge line most guys had, the smoothness of Jake being uncircumcised. She liked how his bulge and anatomy was smooth.

Jake blushed at her question. "I think they are cool," Jake replied. "I know some guys get freaked out about them, but I am kind of used to it," Jake continued.

"Well, I think guys look nice in them.... especially you,". Lizzie replied. Her hand rubbed Jake's chest. His chest felt coarse as she rubbed, the nubs of hair from the shaved chest created a slight sandpaper feel. The cute couple closed their eyes and laid back in the loungers. Lizzie's hand rested on Jake's stomach, feeling his tight abs, just above his swimsuit waistline. The tingle of sexual arousal danced inside him and the swimsuit. It was taking all his self-control to not get full on hard.

"You're very pretty," Jake said softly, sweetly and romantically. Lizzie smiled. Her own inner parts were moist in warm wetness and tantalized with the desire that came with watching a hot and erotic Jake laying nearly naked next to her. His mound of manhood teased her in so many sensual ways. She wanted him.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

This is really smokin!
Old 03-12-2017, 02:06 PM

Default 10: Doing the Dishes

The old green Raleigh had a new lease on life. Just as had been so many years before, a young male rider was pressing hard on the pedal strokes as the steel frame racer bounded over the moderately rough asphalt country roads. The antiquated old seat featured no anatomical correctness, crushing Allen's balls as he rode. He did not care, the wind rushing past as he flew down a big hill, rounding a curve and picking up the Aroostook River to his left, Allen was having fun. "So awesome" he said loudly to no one.

Roads up in this part of Maine are very lightly traveled. Moose, potholes, and bark fallen from logging trucks are the biggest danger. And Rocks. For the most part, Allen was alone, the occasional passing vehicle was generally someone he knew. Allen struggled with what to wear, he did not own any cycling gear. He finally settled on an old swim team suit, a Speedo, with a blue and green print. For a shirt, he wore a Lycra blend compression shirt from Walmart that matched the green in the suit. His long bare legs pedaling made him look almost naked on the bike. He had on an old cycling helmet that fit badly and a bottle of Gatorade in the holder. He stuffed a $5 bill in the waist of his Speedo, just in case.

Mapleton’s rolling hills evaporated into a flat winding ride along the river toward Washburn. On Allen's left, the river. To his right, row upon row of potato crop. A car full of cute girls slowly rode past, enamored with the cute guy riding his bike in a Speedo. "Looking hot," one of them yelled out as they came past. "He was cute," she announced to the three other girls in the car. They pulled over up ahead, wanting to get another look, Allen came riding by. He paid them little interest as they hooted and hollered, yelling very suggestive comments.

He continued his ride, his Speedo soaking up the sweat of his efforts. The girls passed again, a few more yells and another round of cell phone photos of the Speedo bike rider. They would turn off down the road, Allen several minutes behind them. Allen was in total joy, as the bike and its rider made their way along the long country road. Ahead the bridge over the river would mark the left turn to Washburn. The bridge a popular hangout. Allen knew the spot well.

Allen stopped on the bridge over the river, watching a group of teenagers floating on inner tubes, all the guys in print board shorts and the girls in barely their bikinis. The four girls from the car had joined the group, each having shimmied out of their jean shorts and tops to reveal similar skimpy suits, enticing the boys. They saw Allen watching and tried to wave him down to the river. Instead after five minutes, Allen continued his ride. He was twelve miles out from the farm, hoping to do thirty.

The fully loaded logging truck came up fast on Allen's back left, moving far faster than the posted speed limit. 53 feet of fresh cut, fully loaded pine logs. The driver barely budged left. "Asshole," Allen yelled as the wind wash buffeted the old green bike. Allen swayed right, regained control. "What a f..knead," Allen said to no one. The truck went on, unaware of the totally deserved hand gesture being held high by the Speedo clad cyclist.

Allen never saw the rock, but the hit threw his front wheel off course, rocketing the bike out to the left. His hand gesture quickly grabbed the wheel as he nearly lost all control of the bike. He over corrected right, dancing with the shoulder, before he regained control. His heart raced, he wanted to piss himself. It was then that he realized all was not good. The rock shredded his front tire, flat. The wheel frame grinding on the asphalt. He brought the old green bike to a stop, fifteen miles into his ride.

"Damn it!" Allen exclaimed as he stood straddling the frame of the bike, his crotch touching the crossbar. "Totally screwed," he added. He looked down at himself standing over the broken bike wearing nothing more than a Speedo, wet clingy shirt. He had no phone and a long walk home. Suddenly, Allen felt very naked. Making matters worse, as the blood started flowing back into Allen's anatomy, finally free of the crush of the hard seat, he started getting an erection, his suit bulging as the sensation returned to his groin.

Off the bike, Allen kneeled to inspect the tire. He rubbed his tingling boner with his left hand. "This just sucks," Allen said loudly, angrily. The tire was shredded with a long gash, the inner tube similarly mangled. "Looks like I am walking," Allen said to himself. He stood back up, contemplating whether to leave the bike hidden so he could run, or take it with him. He was sure he could not run the whole way, but maybe he could run for a while, then walk. Hand on his hips, he looked irresistibly cute as he went through the thought process. His tight suit and tight Lycra blend shirt made him look muscular and very sexy.

Just as he was about to hide the bike behind a row of trees, a voice called out. Allen turned and could not believe what was before his eyes. “Everything okay?” came the next question.

_____

"I am going to ride into town," Lizzie's mom said as she brought out a tray of sandwiches. She was impressed when Jake got up and ran over to help her carry the tray out to the dock. "Thank you, Jake, that was sweet
," mom said. He was truly making an impression on her.

"These look great," Jake replied. "Thank you for doing this."

"Is it okay if we take the pontoon boat out," Lizzie asked. Lizzie was well versed in driving the boat.

"Just be careful and make sure you got life jackets," mom replied. She headed back in. "Have fun, kids."

Jake and Lizzie finished lunch as they heard the car make its way down the gravel lane that led to the secluded Summer lake house. Lizzie sat intentionally close to Jake, their legs touching. Jake wore swim briefs all the time, but never before alone with a cute girl. He was caught between nervous and enamored. He was also feeling more aroused as time passed. "I think I am going to change swimsuits," Lizzie said as they ate the last bites. She got up and left the table. Jake watched her sensuous body from behind as she headed to the house.

Lizzie tried on three different suits before settling on a rose print string bikini with matching top. She felt the tingles of her own arousal. That part of her was warm and wet with desire. Like Jake, Lizzie was a virgin, and as much as her body told her she wanted him, she had no plans to give in, not to herself. Tease him, certainly. Maybe more.

Jake had just finished cleaning up the dishes when Lizzie came down from the loft. "He is so cute," she thought as she saw him being domestic while wearing the colorful, skimpy swimsuit. As Jake folded the towel and cleaned the sink Lizzie snuck up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, just above the low hung band of his swimsuit. "You are precious," she whispered in Jake's ear, followed by a soft kiss on his neck. As good as Jake was at self-control, the touch of Lizzie's soft hands along his waist, the soft kiss, caused a most natural reaction. Jake became immediately and intensely erect, the upper point of his up placed anatomy touching against Lizzie's hand. Even more surprising, Jake didn't mind, he enjoyed the feeling of his sexual excitement, precariously concealed in the tight colorful swimsuit.

Jake turned to face her and they embraced, his bulging erection rubbing against her. They had the lake to themselves. Lizzie felt Jake against her. "Somebody is turned on," she whispered.

"I can't help it, you are just too cute,". Jake whispered back before they kissed again. "Really cute swimsuit," Jake added. He loved the feel of her soft, warm skin as they embraced. Jake and Lizzie gently rocked, both getting turned on. Jake slipped apart just before reaching the point of no return. A little wetness seeped from him, forming a wet spot, well hidden by the colorful print. Lizzie took in the massive bulging display of male attraction as she took Jake's hand.

"I love that you are attracted to me,". She said as they headed out the French doors toward the water. Jake's arousal remained very firm and very much on full display. Jake was having fun. He never thought he would enjoy a swimsuit erection, but he was confident and feeling very erotic.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:11 PM

STS, I do so like your writing style, the way you weave different stories back and forth!
Old 03-18-2017, 01:15 PM

Default 11: Lemonade and Anchors

Ryan was heading from his potato farm, back to his the lakefront log home, thinking about the long swim he had missed that morning. He hoped to get home in time to get in three miles of open water in the cool, clear water of the lake. "Maybe a short run after," he thought to himself. The long day started at 4am with the delivery of a new irrigation system. Finally it was assembled. Four guys, lots of cussing, but water was running to one of his largest fields of crop. His tight, form fitting Levi 501 button fly jeans were covered in dirt, grease, and whatever other stains he could create. They matched the equally dirty shirt. His baseball cap, equally covered in dust and grime, touted the annual Dog Sled Race.

As Ryan rounded the bend heading south into Washburn, he saw a troubling sight, a cyclist bent over a green bike. "He's wearing a swimsuit," Ryan said to himself. Not that a guy in a swimsuit bothered him, quite the contrary, but it was not a vision common in the middle of farm country. Ryan slowed his Ford F-150 truck and pulled over. He got out and walked the remaining 100 feet to the young guy in the Speedo, Ryan immediately knew the brand. He also knew the guy.

"Everything okay?" Ryan called out.

"Flat tire," came the reply as Allen turned to face the voice. A sense of relief rushed over him. "Am I glad to see you, Coach Ryan." Ryan helped coach the high school swim team.

"Were you going swimming or something?" Ryan asked. "Aren't you a ways from home, Allen?"

"My first long bike ride. I thought wearing a swimsuit would be better than baggy shorts...." Allen faded off as he looked down at the ground, feeling a bit weird. "It's a long story."

"Well, glad you are okay, you really messed up the tire. Need to replace all of it." Ryan replied. "Let's get your bike in the truck and call your dad, he does know you are out here?" The two guys lifted the bike into the truck.

"No, I just kind of went on my own,". Allen answered the question as he got in the truck.

Ryan looked at the 18 year old. "Allen, you know better, what if I had not come along. You are out here in a swimsuit, no phone, no money, and no water!" Coach Ryan scolded him.

Allen slipped the $5 out from his Speedo. "Not true, I got money," Allen replied.

Ryan looked at the $5 and laughed. "Oh yeah, now I feel better,". Ryan quipped. He reached over and messed up Allen's hair. "What am I going to do with you," the coach replied with a chuckle. He tossed him the phone and said "now call you dad and let him know where you are." Ryan directed. "Oh, and tell him we are going to Presque Isle to get your bike tire fixed."

"Thanks Coach, but you do not need to do that, plus I don't have the money,". Allen replied. He adjusted himself in the swimsuit. His balls were sore from the ride.

"I heard they are having a sale. Tires repaired for $5,". Ryan replied. "Plus I need to know you will be safe, especially if you plan to ride around in a Speedo!"

Ryan pulled into a country store in Washburn as Allen finished up the call. "I bet you are thirsty and hungry, let's get us a lemonade." Allen gave him a freaked out look.

"I can't go in there like this,". Allen pointed to his bulging swimsuit.

"You rode all over the county in that, I don't think they will care,". Ryan answered. "Plus, the counter girl will think you're cute." The two men headed in the store, dirty jeans and sweaty Speedo be damned.

--------

Jake untied the pontoon boat from the dock as Lizzie started the motor. She slowly backed the boat out from the dock, Jake jumping on the front as it cleared the dock. As pontoon cruisers went, this was a really nice one. 26 feet long, a mini fridge, small grill and a giant lounger at the back. The boat easily held 12. The 150hp motor gave it plenty of power and the stereo and flat screen TV gave it plenty of sound. Lizzie rotated the boat in the water. "Just to be sure, there should be life jackets in that stow," Lizzie said, pointing. Jake checked and confirmed. "Good to go," she announced as she put the engine in forward gear and gave it a punch of power. The year old boat hummed as she pushed out into the lake.

"Want to drive?" Lizzie asked as the got out into the deep open water.

"Sure," an excited Jake replied as he took the control. It was a perfect day, no wind, totally calm water and only a few boats out on the 9000 acre lake. Lizzie snapped a few pics of the swimsuit clad Jake playing captain, which she immediately posted to Facebook and sent via SnapChat to her friends. "Want some wine?" She asked, scoping out the fridge. Two bottles of wine, a six pack of local craft beet, and assorted sodas, all cold. Neither of them old enough to drink legally, but both had experience. Jake and Allen were known to sneak beer from Allen's dad's refrigerator in the barn. Lizzie did not wait for an answer, pouring two red solo cups far too full. She placed Jake's in the cup holder next to him. She then sprawled out on the lounger directly in front.

Lizzie looked so hot, Jake had a difficult time staying focused on the lake. His manhood swelled with arousal, making the tight swimsuit even more so. His sexual desire was intense, every nerve in his male anatomy was stimulated. Jake knew he was in trouble, out on the boat with nothing more than a very tiny swimsuit on, the narrow less than two inch sides very revealing, and he was getting more horny each minute. He could almost make himself explode right there. Lizzie's string bikini and tiny top hardly covered her, and from his angle he was getting a great view of her most desirous parts. A slow trickle of wetness seeped into the swimsuit. Luckily, he was hidden by the console. He sipped some wine. "It's going to be a wild day on the lake," Jake thought to himself. "I can't believe how bad I need to....". His thought broken by Lizzie's voice.

"Let's anchor and float," Lizzie suggested. "Maybe swim a little."

"Good idea," Jake replied. "I could use a jump in the water." Jake cut the power and the boat gently floated in the water. He grabbed the anchor, tossing it over the front of the boat.

"I am impressed," Lizzie said as she watched Jake work the anchor down to the bottom of the lake. "You are the sexiest anchor boy ever," she added, rubbing her left foot up between his legs, feeling his balls with the top of her feet. She held her foot there, enjoying the feel of his masculinity. Jake was instantly in a full hard-on. They were in about 80 feet of water, which used most of the anchor's chain. As soon as he knew the boat was secure, Jake jumped in, just in time to hold himself back from a total loss of control.

"You should come in, the water feels awesome," Jake called as he threaded water. The lake was warm for this far north, almost 65 degrees. Jake did a flip, and dove under. As he swam, he tried to adjust himself, the water easing his arousal. Lizzie watched as Jake showed off his water skills in the middle of the lake. She looked forward to some quiet time with him in the big lounger.

-------

"I think you caught them off guard," Ryan said as the two guys got back in the truck. "I suspect they have never had a guy walk in wearing a Speedo."

"Yeah, probably not. It was kind of fun," Allen quipped back.

"So, what is the story on the swimsuit,". Ryan asked. As they headed to the bike shop in Presque Isle, Allen told Coach about the ice cream shop and meeting the two triathletes. He explained how he was so inspired. He talked colorfully about the guy in the skintight outfit that "showed everything" and the guy who said he wore his swimsuit the whole triathlon.

"So, when I got to do my first real bicycle ride, I figured wearing my swimsuit was perfect," Allen finished the story. Allen was so animated, his enthusiasm bounded out of him. Ryan smiled at him with a reassuring look that Allen took comfort in.

"Let's get you back on that bike," Ryan shifted the focus as the guys pulled into the small bicycle shop, the same one Allen was at a few days ago. Ryan parked right up front. As he shut the engine off, he caught a glimpse of Allen's perplexed look.

"You sure I can go in dressed like this," Allen asked.

"Trust me, guys in Spandex are a very common sight, maybe not Speedos, but close enough," Ryan assured the anxious young guy. For some odd reason, Allen started getting hard.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:25 PM
Speedo Member

Default Thank You STS

Thanks STS for another great story. The past ones were excellent and this one is also excellent! Thanks for finding a way to bring back earlier characters. Look forward to the next chapter.