Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2016, 02:34 PM

Default Myrtle beach SC?

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board here. 28 years old.I've been wearing speedo for about 5 years now.
I was Curious if anyone has worn or seen anyone wear speedo at myrtle beach, sc. My wife and I are vacationing there in September for a week. I plan to wear my briefs and bought my 2 year old son a pair because swim diapers rub his thighs raw.
Thanks
Old 09-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Speedo Member

After this weekend with the Hurricane, there may not be a beach to go to!

Never been that far south, so I cant help you there.

Good to see you back!
Old 09-03-2016, 07:51 PM

The first time I went to Myrtle beach. I was wearing a black bikini with white flowers prints. Enjoying the wave and sun by the beach front. The waves were huge on that day, so at the end we move to one of the beach front pool. As I approached the pool, possible drunken women kept shouting "so small" at the air, many times, each time I emerged the pool deck. And a very handsome blond with boxer looked at me with a smile. Disappointed, I left the pool, move into the inside pool in the hotel, where I swam alone. From that point on, I am very unwilling to wear smaller swimsuits in public scenes.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:45 PM

Well that sucks. I frequent oak island. Went for along walk yesterday wroth my wife and son. Got a few smiles, some old lady looking pissed,and a few old guys laughing. But nothing really said directly. 90% of women smile and stare.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:14 AM

I just finished a week of vacation in the panhandle of Florida, and saw one guy in speedos the whole week. He wore a different suit on each of the two days I saw him. I didn't get up the courage to wear anything other than shorts.

I swim laps, and I found a lap swim pool at the beach where I was able to wear a speedo several mornings, but that's not the same thing.

Good to see you- I recognize your name from some other boards. Like you, I'm straight, married, and have a little boy (13 months). I don't have the body that you do, though, lol.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:51 PM

Default Go For It!

I vacation in South Myrtle Beach annually. Usually, I alternate between square cut and speedos during my stay. I'm normally not the only guy wearing something other than board shorts. I'd say I usually see five or six other guys in the general vicinity wearing either speedos or square cuts.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:29 AM
Speedo Member

Thumbs up

How was your trip? Did you have fun @ the beach with your family, in your speedo?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:29 AM

It sucked! We got one day of sun. Hurricane sat over us for 3 days. We left and came home early. I managed one speedo day. It was great. Tons of smiles. Most the other hotel guests were older women. I did see one older guy in a speedo. I saw them later that evening in the Karaoke bar. We had a blast. One girl commented on my tattoo she had seen on the beach earlier. She didn't mention the speedo. Had one group of guys make comments but that's norm.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:49 AM
Speedo Member

I've been wearing a speedo at myrtle beach this summer accually went there this past weekend and wore one.