Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2012, 09:23 PM

Default More Vitamin D News

Last year I reported how a shortage of vitamin D has been found to be responsible for eyesight degeneration and that by wearing swim suits in the sunshine now and then could stop you going blind.
It has been known for years that vitamin D stops children from getting rickets, and that all they need do is wear shorts in the sunshine. Despite this rickets has returned to overprotective middle class families in the UK.
The latest news is that babies suffering from sudden infant death syndrome, SIDS, have been found to be severely vitamin D deficient. Parents have been charged with murder and accused of shaking their babies to death, but it appears that these babies died in their sleep, their bones made fragile and breaking during normal care due to severe vitamin D deficiency.
If you have a pregnant wife, girl friend or sister then invite her to join you in the sunshine, you in your swim suit, her in a bikini, it could save the babies life, and if it turns out to be a boy maybe another Speedo boy is born.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:48 PM

Default well,...

I might go blind wearing my Speedo, but some people claim thats not due to a lack of vitamin D, but something else i do in my Speedo

ROFL

Sebbie
Old 01-28-2012, 02:05 PM

Default Old wives' tales

LOL - we won't go into your domestic habits now Sebbie but it should be remembered that insuffficient Vitamin D means that calcium is not created in the body as it should be. The well known brittle bone syndrome and skeletal deformities then come about - something long associated with malnutrition in third world countries.
There is alarm in some medical circles however that rickets is increasingly diagnosed in children of the more prosperous regions.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:23 PM

12 y/o boy is pleasuring himself in his first Speedo and mom walks in. She shreaks "Stop it! or you will go blind! Boy says "Cant I just keep doing it until I need glasses?"
Old 01-28-2012, 05:24 PM

i just became a full member with 30 posts...or, maybe it was the joke.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:25 PM

note that Sebbie wears glasses....
Old 01-28-2012, 06:09 PM

Oh, Sebbie - you are just AWFUL! (But funny as hell!)
Old 01-28-2012, 07:05 PM

Default words from Mom

The question must be Sebbie that if it has come to a necessity for you, as the boy says, have you now stopped ?
Old 01-28-2012, 10:53 PM

Shhhhhhh no one is the wiser, now