Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2016, 08:41 AM

Default Becoming an Enthusiast 01: First Exposure

Hey everyone! This is the first installment in a series of stories which chronicle how I got to be the Reserved Enthusiast that I am today.

-------

I first saw a speedo when I was about 9 or 10. I was at my grandparents’ community’s swimming pool and it was a 70-ish-year-old man wearing some loose-fitting black Speedo briefs. Being a pre-prepubescent kid, it was obviously the most revolting thing I’d ever seen in my entire life, and I shared that fact with my dad. Dad was actually perfectly fine with it, come to think of it. (I suppose my dad is pro-speedo, even though he’s never worn one in front of me?) Since then, I’ve grown to realize that it actually wasn’t that bad or disgusting at all (shoutout to the mature users on the board!); it was just my immature 9-year-old self.

And then, my two closest childhood friends (a brother and sister, the sister being my age) joined the swim team at a posh country club, so at age 10 I was going to meets and practices with them. I gradually got used to tight-fitting swimwear, but I still didn’t really think much of it then.

But the interest didn’t really start until about 2 years later in middle school when I first started feeling sexual arousal, and then the wonderful world of Google opened up the possibility to see what men’s fashion was out there. While underwear was my first obsession and interest (especially briefs), I soon became fixated with men’s swimwear as it could be very revealing and puts your *ahem* gentleman’s area on display.

Fortunately (I guess?), this was about the time of the 2008 olympics, so the internet was flooded with photos of Tony Azevedo, Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, etc. Their sculpted bodies perfectly accentuated by their swim briefs were so attractive to me due to the combination of just oozing attractiveness and desperately wanting to be as sexy as they are. (I had been overweight since first grade and teased for it regularly.) My goodness, they were so hot. Many, many nuts were busted after school looking at photos of fit men in speedos…

High school, though, was where my very minor obsession solidified.

To be continued…

-------

Please feel free to comment if you had similar experiences, or write out a story of your own! As I said, this is only the first installment in my personal saga. I'll be sharing at least 3-4 more chapters of my life, but I haven't had time to write them out fully.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:25 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Yes, let's hear more!
Old 04-07-2016, 02:11 PM

Default Becoming an Enthusiast 01 Part 2: High School

This is the second installment in my personal saga. I am including it in this same thread (First Exposure) because it kind of goes hand in hand with first seeing and appreciating speedos before the next leap in my story. A reminder: this is my actual story, it is not a work of fiction.

-------

In high school, I was suddenly exposed to this new sport called “water polo” (horses in water, what?). My high school had a great team that regularly competed in state competitions and stuff. I don’t know the specifics of it or how exactly to say what level they were at (I’m sure there are many former/current polo players on here that would know), but basically they were really flippin’ good. So, the water polo team was very visible on campus, especially since they seemed to blow the other school teams out of the water as far as victories go. They were very open to teasing each other about how good they look in speedos or how pronounced this one guy’s pecs were.

The swim team was also decent. One school day a year every spring, my school would host one of the important swim meets, and a lot of kids on campus nicknamed it the Sausage Fest because of all the young guys running around in speedos. The pool deck wasn’t nearly large enough to contain them all, but it was surrounded by a large tarmac between the pool and the classrooms. At one point, my path from class to class went straight through the hubbub, and all I remember is trying not to be too obvious about looking (thank goodness for darkened sunglasses that hide your eyes!) and my breathing becoming very heavy lol.

But, best of all was the last day of PE sophomore year when one of the water polo players decided to wear a speedo to class since we were all just hanging out in the sun by the pool anyway. He was the definitive water polo hunk, a true Adonis who anyone would be happy to look like: a tanned, muscular body with a pronounced bulge and sun-bleached blond hair. Plus, he didn’t have the largest bulge showing, but it was aesthetically quite pleasing, especially when he sat cross-legged on the pool deck! At the time, I thought he was wearing a team suit, but I just recently figured out that he was actually wearing the Turbo South Africa (I think that's what it was?) brief whose black, green and gold colors resemble our high school’s colors.

There may be a couple encounters I missed, but I’ll share them in another thread/storyline as they come to me. The point is, the journey had begun. The speedo love…had awoken. *dramatic music*

-------

Next installment coming soon!