Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2016, 02:57 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Do you sometimes just skip the suit completely?

Well I started with regular swim briefs, then skimpier Rio Bikinis, then thongs, who knows what's next...lol...skinny dipping...

Take care,

Christian
Old 06-05-2016, 02:20 AM

Today was great! Clear sky, sunny. First, an 18 mile bike ride in Turbo Euro Water Polo briefs. It was 59 degrees when I went out, so the extra fabric and lining were welcome at that point. (A short sleeved sweatshirt too, for the same reason). Lots of people were out and about, and almost all gave me a "Good Morning". The temp had risen by the time I returned, so I changed into an Adidas Infinitex brief. One of my most comfortable (good thing I have 8 of them). Mowed my whole lawn. I often split it to one day outside the fence--then inside on another day--but today I did the whole thing in my Adidas. After that, I sat on my patio for a while and read. Eventually, it was time to take a shower and get something to eat. But it was a great day!

sunbuff
Old 06-05-2016, 03:37 PM

Default Lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbuff
Today was great! Clear sky, sunny. First, an 18 mile bike ride in Turbo Euro Water Polo briefs. It was 59 degrees when I went out, so the extra fabric and lining were welcome at that point. (A short sleeved sweatshirt too, for the same reason). Lots of people were out and about, and almost all gave me a "Good Morning". The temp had risen by the time I returned, so I changed into an Adidas Infinitex brief. One of my most comfortable (good thing I have 8 of them). Mowed my whole lawn. I often split it to one day outside the fence--then inside on another day--but today I did the whole thing in my Adidas. After that, I sat on my patio for a while and read. Eventually, it was time to take a shower and get something to eat. But it was a great day!

sunbuff
Is the fence high enough to mow that part nude?
Old 06-05-2016, 11:05 PM

Smile Worked on Tan Lines

Today a cool front was going through. I lay out on my lounge on the patio in my red with gold/white side stripes, 1.5" AB. Earlier this spring my BFF and I went to Florida and I wore a wider Turbo so now I am trying to even up my tan lines. It was in the upper 70's, mostly sunny and a north breeze great day for tanning.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:56 PM

Default Swim

One mile of laps in my Caussies'at the Y
Old 06-06-2016, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorcas3
One mile of laps in my Caussies'at the Y
The Caussies look extremely comfortable. From the website, the Caussies don't appear to be lined. Are they? Also, How does the fit compare to a traditional speedo solar?
Old 06-06-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Is the fence high enough to mow that part nude?

Unfortunately, my town doesn't allow fences over 4 feet. I sure would if I could!
Old 06-06-2016, 11:19 AM

Default Fence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbuff
Unfortunately, my town doesn't allow fences over 4 feet. I sure would if I could!
Our town'w limit is 6'. I was hoping to build an 8' fence around my pool and deck so the entire enclosure could be clothing free. With the 6' fence I can swim nude and sun in some areas, but have to wear something (usually just a speedo solar) for standing activities.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by northgagay
The Caussies look extremely comfortable. From the website, the Caussies don't appear to be lined. Are they? Also, How does the fit compare to a traditional speedo solar?

None of their (AB) suits are lined, at least that I know of; I love mine. I haven't had a speedo solar, but based on my AB suits compared to the other speedos that I have, the AB have a little looser cut. Try one out, sure you will like it.

Last edited by MISpeedo : 06-06-2016 at 11:30 AM.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:27 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirchongwang
I wore a speedo to work today... now i'm wondering if i should do it more often i was so comfortable all day.

Do you work as a lifeguard or a stripper? Most employers have dress codes.