Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2017, 02:28 PM

Default Counting Waves

Took some days off at the beach. Was the ONLY guy in a Speedo, but did not mind a bit. Got a few smiles from the bikini clad ladies too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170803_094315 (Copy).jpg (73.5 KB, 134 views)

Last edited by lapswimmer : 08-07-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:50 PM

And a rather brief suit, too!
Old 08-07-2017, 07:43 PM

Thats the Neptune Scepter (asian cut) style. lowwww hip for sure. Another suit I wore which shows the overall cut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gulf beach.jpg (74.6 KB, 118 views)
Old 08-07-2017, 08:31 PM

You look great in both of those photos lapswimmer!
Old 08-07-2017, 09:29 PM

Thanks SS,, I need to take off a few pounds to get down to where i want to be,, but feel good as is. Just have not had the time for laps like last summer.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:08 PM

Just got through setting up the spa for fall or at least cooler weather. Plenty hot today for bikini clad working. The comfort and freedom of movement cannot be denied.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170822_115159_resized.jpg (53.4 KB, 91 views)
Old 09-10-2017, 05:50 PM

Default Late night walk

I went for a walk wearing a tiny red thong. I woke up around 2:30 am, the moon was nearly full and shining the temperature was right and there was no smell of smoke from the forest fires. So naturally I thought it is a good time for a walk. I pulled on the thong I had been wearing while puttering around the house for much of the day, and a pair of shoes and out the door I went. I walked through my neighborhood for about a mile. When I returned home I thought... that feels good.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:04 PM

Wore my tiniest of microkinis today when my wife and I took our boat out to enjoy the last days of summer and to spend some quality time with the grandkids, our grown daughters, and daughter_in_law.

At first per my wife's request I wore a more conservative black Prevail Sport Rio string bikini, but as the day got hotter it felt like being too overdressed. I convinced my wife to be able to wear my new black US4men Python two tone thong for most of the time that we spent out on the lake. Since our girls were wearing g_strings and thongs, she thought it was more than OK for me to wear mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B7i47a6CcAA8WLw.jpg (37.1 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by Glenda : 09-18-2017 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:44 PM

Swam 1000m today in my new Addicted Style Army Camouflage Swim Briefs.
I am going through a camo phase with camo walking, cycling and now swimming clothing.
They fit well, the pouch is comfortable and the low cut rear gives just a hint of what's hidden.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-USA-A... QH_07VMewBEBg
Old 09-25-2017, 09:22 PM

Torchwatch - here is something you might enjoy. Yesterday I went to a nearby university here on the east coast of the U.S. - they keep their outdoor pool open until about Oct. 1 (most outdoor pools close here the first Monday (Labor Day holiday) in Sept. Anyway, it was a beautiful day - mid -80s, bright sunshine, but I was told I would have to leave by 3 pm because a "private event" was scheduled. So I swam 2500 yards in my royal blue Tyr brief. A few minutes before 3, I noticed quite a few handsome young guys entering the pool area, and I guessed they were probably 'fraternity' brothers. Each group had their own frat tee-shirts, and most had on matching board shorts. I went to the locker room to get dressed - and there were quite a few guys putting on Speedo-style briefs! I was shocked - you rarely see such suits at the outdoor pool where most of the college kids just sunbathe and flirt. And the most shocking thing is - one team was wearing the camo suit in your picture! I'm sure it was the same suit because I noticed the vertical stripes on the right hip! Another team was putting on a different type of brief suit which was blue. As I left the facility, I could see the guys lining up along the side of the pool ready to start the first race - so it must have been some sort of "Fraternity vs. Fraternity" swim meet - about half the participants in racing briefs, the others in board shorts. Go, Speedo boys!