Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2014, 02:38 PM

Default Fun with straps and cups

Fun with straps and cups

There are basically two types of cups, the so-called traditional or vintage design, as shown in this photo,
The traditional cup is shown in this illustration

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Vintage_02.jpg
The more modern cup (sometimes called a banana cup although banana was/is a brand name

http://www.internationaljock.com/v3/...3565&view=wide

Provides more protection for the testicles, and is normally roomier.
Traditionally first time strap and cup wearers are always concerned about the possibility of getting an erection because of the pressure of the cup and in particular the feelings associated with the penis being surrounded by the hard surface of the cup. Traditional cups, being flat and snug fitting in the groin, provide very little room should the penis start to get bigger. The combination of a slight erection along with the sensation of the cup bearing down on the penis, without any significant room for expansion, depending on your outlook, can be either a source of major anxiety or really fun. I tend to think mostly the latter, but maybe that is just me. I have always thought that it was really fun to get an erection going underneath a cup, with the sensation of the sides of the cup not permitting any expansion room. I admit that this might make some guys really uncomfortable. Guys always worry that they are going to ejaculate right into the cup, but my experience has been that the pressure of the traditional cup bearing down and around is usually enough to maintain the erection (I keep wanting more and more to get off) but not quite enough to go into a full-scale ejaculation. For guys who want to find out exactly how they will react, the problem now is to find a traditional cup in the stores, although some on-line retailers still appear to carry them. I like to wear traditional cups as daily wear under skinny jeans (they tend to focus my mind) or even as bedtime wear. See my story Spending the Night in a cup here)
The more modern cups provide very different sensations. Usually there is more room (I’m always searching these out in the smaller sizes. While roomier, these cups tend to put upward pressure on the perineum area just behind the scrotum, and probably have their own advocates and follower
Wikipedia has a neat article on straps and cups

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jockstrap

Strap-and cup play provides an interesting break from Speedo play. I could go into more techniques, but this is an introduction especially for first-timers. If there is more interest in the techniques I will answer questions here in the off-topic section

Sebbie
Old 01-26-2014, 08:05 PM

Occasionally I also wear a jock and cup. Something different and you sure do know it is there. Quite fun.

I have also thought of wearing multiple jocks (no cup). Layering them 5-10 deep. Hmmmm project for this week.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:35 PM

I own straps of all sorts of different designs and vintages. One of the things that makes straps so interesting is that no two manufacturers seem to be able to agree on how each strap should be designed, let along the type of material for key elements such as the pouch. One reason I own so many is because it is a continuing treat to try on each new strap. The old traditional style madee of course textured and heavily ruberized fabric, such as the older Bike straps, produce some really interesting sensations.

Then there are the kinds the discount houses such as Kmart and WalMart used to sell, These were made to sell cheap such as the little "Dukes", which meant using only a little of the rubberized fabric, but if you want something that fits really really really tight these were it. Of course, being fascinated with really tight straps, I could not constrain myself from adding a few of these to my collection in the medium large "Youth" size", which means they are even more confining. More recently, I have been seeing straps in the dicount stores under the Franklin name. I've found these in various sizes too. Depending on the size there are quite small pouches or larger.

Finally I am really happy with the Mueller strap I ordered. In some ways this one is even more fun than the old Dukes. The leg straps are attached way forward, which makes for an interesting look too. If you are new to jock strap play but just want to start messing around to see how your body will react, this one should do it for you. If you are apprehensive about getting into this one (as I was when I saw exactly how it was designed), all the better.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Singletlover, try putting this Mueller strap on under a singlet andse how it goes for you. I think you will find it a way over-the-top choice.

For a real experinence, try sleeping in your strap of choice. Once you get your head around the idea, straps can be both fun and comfortable as sleepwear.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:02 PM

Things to do, things to do. I will add the jock to my wish list. I too have a youth large but is is like a soft cup for the pouch. Obviously it is for smaller parts so there is a good bit of pressing and flattening so a bulge/pouch never happens. It is a different feeling.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:00 PM

Default Your body will tell you clearly what works for you

Only you will know what works or doesnt work for you with respect to a turn-on employing straps. For me, I sometimes think I have tried everything there is to try, but then every once in awhile I encounter something, almost by accident that works really well, and sends me off to a whole new set of sensations and experiences. For example, I thouight that I had experienced everything that basic (non-cup) straps have to offer. Then I run into something like that Mueller strap and that sends me way over the top one mopre time. This is crazy fun, and continues to be crazy fun even after running lots of experiments. All the best in your quest to find and enjoy the perfect strap!

Sebbie
Old 01-29-2014, 06:25 AM

Default Xxl

Maybe needed by some but not the most comfortable:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0b7adf123...xe3go1_400.jpg
Old 01-29-2014, 10:41 AM

What a hard head
Old 06-23-2014, 04:40 PM

Default much more room

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
Fun with straps and cups

There are basically two types of cups, the so-called traditional or vintage design, as shown in this photo,
The traditional cup is shown in this illustration

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Vintage_02.jpg
The more modern cup (sometimes called a banana cup although banana was/is a brand name

http://www.internationaljock.com/v3/...3565&view=wide

Provides more protection for the testicles, and is normally roomier.
Traditionally first time strap and cup wearers are always concerned about the possibility of getting an erection because of the pressure of the cup and in particular the feelings associated with the penis being surrounded by the hard surface of the cup. Traditional cups, being flat and snug fitting in the groin, provide very little room should the penis start to get bigger. The combination of a slight erection along with the sensation of the cup bearing down on the penis, without any significant room for expansion, depending on your outlook, can be either a source of major anxiety or really fun. I tend to think mostly the latter, but maybe that is just me. I have always thought that it was really fun to get an erection going underneath a cup, with the sensation of the sides of the cup not permitting any expansion room. I admit that this might make some guys really uncomfortable. Guys always worry that they are going to ejaculate right into the cup, but my experience has been that the pressure of the traditional cup bearing down and around is usually enough to maintain the erection (I keep wanting more and more to get off) but not quite enough to go into a full-scale ejaculation. For guys who want to find out exactly how they will react, the problem now is to find a traditional cup in the stores, although some on-line retailers still appear to carry them. I like to wear traditional cups as daily wear under skinny jeans (they tend to focus my mind) or even as bedtime wear. See my story Spending the Night in a cup here)
The more modern cups provide very different sensations. Usually there is more room (I’m always searching these out in the smaller sizes. While roomier, these cups tend to put upward pressure on the perineum area just behind the scrotum, and probably have their own advocates and follower
Wikipedia has a neat article on straps and cups

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jockstrap

Strap-and cup play provides an interesting break from Speedo play. I could go into more techniques, but this is an introduction especially for first-timers. If there is more interest in the techniques I will answer questions here in the off-topic section

Sebbie

re: Usually there is more room

I was surprised that there is so much more room. I think the bottom part is designed to be long to protect getting hit in the nuts, but it also somewhat constrains you if you bend your waist forward. Plus it does rub when you walk about. But certainly different from the traditional design.

Last edited by JamesSwim : 06-24-2014 at 03:43 AM.