Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2017, 02:10 PM

Default Will I somehow be able to cope?

As a young man begins a journey into adulthood, there are all sorts of unanswered questions about sex and sexuality that need attention. First off, erections seem to be occurring relentlessly, and oftentimes for no apparent overtly-sexual reason. The movies seem to indicate that guys normally only get aroused and erect when making out with a partner of the opposite sex. But any guy knows even early on that this is only a part of the story of how sexual sensations and feelings work in reality.

Nearly every guy has life experiences growing up in which he (ahem) ejaculated in a place and time that was less than appropriate. The exact situation and circumstances surrounding these episodes get written on the brain using indelible (non-removable) ink, and sometimes even end up coming back and haunting a guy throughout the rest of his life. A guy thinks these deeply personal ejaculatory events (doesn’t that sound “scientific?) will gradually be forgotten and discarded over time, but it is not as if that easily or readily happens.

If the circumstances surrounding an ejaculatory event like this involve in some way a snug-fitting item of clothing, that item being a swim brief, jock strap or something else that did it (each reader can fill in the item here for himself) this makes the whole situation even more worrisome. What happens the next time? Will I somehow get “used” to wearing the item so that something embarrassing no longer happens when I put the item on? This all seems rather uncertain, and that alone can be scary because the guy is never certain as to what the outcome might be in a specific situation.

Guys are torn between two places, the sheer terror of having an ejaculatory event occurring in an inappropriate place and time, and the sheer fun of the ejaculatory event that courses throughout the guy’s entire body, even when this is happening in the absence of a sexual partner. Quite a dilemma to resolve!

So, what is a guy faced with this dilemma to do? Why experiment in private, of course! Dylan, as a 19-year old college freshman is in the last of his teen years, but would be considered a young adult age wise. Like many if not most college freshman, he entered college without a lot of connections with the opposite sex, and the connections he did have were more casual than sexual. Every guy worries a lot about his first real sexual encounter with another person. This is not really different for a guy who believes he is gay than it is for a guy who believes he is straight. Every guy probably worries that once he gets himself into a sexual situation with a partner, the whole issue of how do I control my urges such that I don’t get so excited that I just ejaculate in my underwear at the very beginning of the encounter, effectively shutting down whatever could have happened had I somehow managed to get my brain to control my urges better. This is all a rocky road for guys to say the least because guys soon learn that this is the one part of their body whereby conscious thought is not always driving the process forward. Slowing things down indeed might be quite difficult to do. This requires concentration and practice. And probably it is a good idea to do some practicing initially without the added complication of dealing with a real partner, gay or straight.

So what to do? Practice of course! What does this practice and experimentation have to do with snug-fitting swim briefs? Why everything. Dylan is about to order himself some swim briefs for the explicit purpose of using them as an aid to developing ejaculatory control. Won’t that be fun! Well, yes, it could certainly turn out to be that way.

But isn’t this just a silly thing to do? Not really! Every guy has basic sexual urges, urges that gradually intensify as the guy gets more and more aroused, urges that seem to be less under conscious control the farther along the guy is on the “path to ejaculation.” The trick is to learn how to control these urges such that ejaculation is delayed as long as possible, even as the urge to ejaculate keeps getting more and more intense . This is one way for Dylan to learn how to cope in an overtly sexual situation with a partner, where the urge to ejaculate is likely to get quite strong quite quickly, maybe too strong and too quick.

In the previous chapter I made the point that guys can oftentimes fit into swim briefs that are considerably smaller than their nominal waist sizes. A guy built like Dylan has a nominal 32-inch waist. A vendor such a Swimoutlet normally has “grab bag” swim briefs available in a host of different sizes and at half price or less, maybe $10 each. Each grab bag brief will be from a specific brand, usually a Tyl grab bag or a Speedo grab bag. Anyhow, the buyer specifies the waist size or sizes, and the vendor picks out the particular color and style from their “left over” suits.

So, in Dylan’s case, he orders briefs in a series of sizes, 32, 30 28, 26, and if I am really daring, 24-inch waists. The vendor picks the color and style for each brief, but they will be all be briefs in the waist sizes as specified, from largest to smallest.

So when the order arrives, Dylan will have five swim briefs all in different sizes. Dylan can’t wait to try them on. The briefs each get laid out in order from the biggest to the smallest waist.

Now, as any guy know, just trying on any brand new brief, even one with a guy’s correct nominal waist size (32 inches in this case) can be an arousing experience to be sure. What Dylan is going to want to do is try on the 32 inch brief first, and see exactly how that goes. Study himself and how his body looks in the mirror, front and back. Maybe rub himself a little using his fingers to the front of the brief, just for fun.

I’m presuming that Dylan is already feeling pretty good inside all over. Swim briefs tend to do that to guys, even swim briefs in the “correct” waist size.

At this point Dylan will remove the 32-inch brief. Dylan takes note that his male organ is already somewhat bigger than it was only minutes ago. This means that Dylan is going to have to struggle a bit more to get himself contained within the brief the next size down, the one with the 30-inch waist. This turns out to be true, of course, but Dylan makes it into a brief that is a little snugger and tighter than the first one. Not only id Dylan growing in a special place, concomitantly his urge to ejaculate is growing as well. After Dylan has carefully examined himself in the mirror wearing the 30-inch brief, he removes this brief and then makes an attempt to get inside the next smaller, 28-inch size and then repeat the entire process once more, with the urge to ejaculate becoming even more intense as Dylan examines himself in the mirror.

This procedure continues until Dylan reaches a point, swim brief-wise where Dylan in no longer able to keep his urge to ejaculate in check. At that point he creams whatever suit he happens to be wearing with a most powerful outburst of cum.

The first time Dylan tries this, he may discover the very real possibility that he cannot make it past the first couple of suits (or even the first new suit) without ejaculating. Nothing lost, really. Dylan can come back the next day and retry the process from the start all over again with the objective of being able to make it to a suit at least one size snugger with each (daily) attempt.

Leaning ejaculatory control like this may at times seem quite difficult, but the entire process can be quite enjoyable and part of becoming a sexual adult. A question guys might have is whether or not a partner could be brought into the process at some point. In the case of a female partner who would be mainly there to just watch as the events proceed, it would probably take a rather open-minded female to even begin to understand what a guy is going though doing this. Then the question always becomes what does this have to do with the idea of having “real” intercourse with a female, and that becomes a tough question to answer for a lot of guys

The partner thing might be quite different for two gay guys however. Imagine two gay guys in the same room each working through their own set of swim briefs of the various sizes one by one, with each guy not only experiencing his own sensations, but observing how the other guy is coping as he is faced with the constraints imposed by each new smaller, tighter swim brief.

Could be fun huh?

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 11-10-2017 at 02:14 PM.