Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2017, 09:13 PM

Default Summertime Trip to Europe

It's been a while since I shared a tale, mostly thanks to how busy life has been! Here's a true story (names changed, of course) about a trip to Europe a few years ago and the people I went with and met there.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Americans

The summer after freshman year of college, I went on a trip with some college students from my church, the goal being to teach English at a summer camp in Europe. Our group was quite an assorted bunch: an introverted design student (me), an extroverted water polo player/swimmer, a quiet community college student, a bubbly journalism student, an older married couple (the coordinators), and a pleasant theology student. At the beginning of our trip, we went to a secluded campsite for training where you were assigned cabins instead of hotel rooms. I was placed in the same room in a two-bedroom cabin with the water polo player, Ben, and Jake the community college student.

Ben was Scandinavian in heritage, so his skin had a very subtle latte-colored tan from all those hours in the pool, and his hair was a pale yellow. He was very tall and had almost perfect proportions for a swimmer. Ben’s eyes were a captivating blue, just like pool water in the sunshine. His muscles were nicely developed without having obvious definition, shaping the skin rather than stretching it; by no means was he intimidating if you weren’t as toned (like me). Physical fitness aside, Ben was a great guy. He did pretty much all the water sports because he loved being in the pool year-round, but none of it caused him to be overconfident or annoying. He was extremely positive and always friendly. It wouldn’t take long for anyone to become jealous of Ben’s excellent form, photogenic smile, and lovable personality.

Jake, on the other hand, had ever so slightly more fat covering his musculature. All his muscles were full, mind you, but thanks to the small amount of fat he didn’t show his strength as much. He wasn’t anywhere near what you’d call “out of shape” though. He sported a very curly head of light brown hair and a welcoming face with slightly unkempt facial hair. Jake was perhaps not as perpetually positive as Ben, but he was nevertheless just as friendly and outgoing. From discussions I’ve had with him since then, I learned he’d been on his high school’s swim team in the past as well but only wore jammers, not briefs.

Ben, though, was a different story. I have seen a couple photos of him in jammers for swim meets on Facebook, but in most of the photos particularly involving water polo he usually wore his school’s briefs. They were black and featured a prancing wild cat on the front due to the campus’ mascot. From what I could tell, he had no reservations about being seen in a speedo. Ben just exuded confidence in any attire.

It was still quite hot on the first night as we got ready for bed, so I debated how clothes-less I wanted to be in front of these other guys. Being in continental Europe, window screens were not common and the old cabin was unfortunately no exception, so we were unable to leave the windows open very wide especially with the lights on and let the hot air escape.

I did want to be wearing as little as possible because the cabin wasn’t airing out very well. But, I wasn’t quite at a point where I felt comfortable sleeping in just my underwear; I’d only just shared a bedroom for the first time freshman year with two guys who had very different lives and social calendars. I wasn’t really used to hanging out in my underwear in front of other guys either; in fact, the most anybody ever saw of me was a brief glimpse of my boxer brief-clad bulge in the locker room changing into exercise gear. In general, I also don’t stay under the covers, particularly on hot nights, so my bulge would inevitably be on full display, and I am no exhibitionist!

All this aside, I invariably couldn’t sleep in just underwear without getting very aroused feeling my much-less-contained package against the mattress and thinking about the hot friend from high school who told me he slept in boxers and got me interested in seeing what it was like myself. (I finally got into the habit of sleeping in whatever briefs or trunks I was wearing - and dealing with any side effects - the following fall when I got my own room and have stuck with it ever since.)

So, to accommodate my modesty and avoid the need to try and rub one out in the intimate space without waking the others, I wore not just my boxer briefs but also a t-shirt and shorts for the sake of a modesty which was apparently not really shared by the others in the cabin; both Ben and Jake disrobed to their boxers without a second thought. I so wanted to be as comfortable with my own physique and join in, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. (A few years have passed since this trip, and since then I’ve lost more weight and gained some confidence.)

--------------------------------------------------------

There are at least 2 more chapters to come in this story. It has been drafted, now I'm just finessing and detailing. As always, comments, feedback and private messages are welcome!
Old 04-05-2017, 09:10 PM

You are off to a good start - can't wait to read the next chapter!
Old 04-25-2017, 04:28 AM

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten the story! I've just had more things to coordinate and take care of over the past few weeks than you could possibly imagine.