Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2016, 08:30 AM

Default Becoming an Enthusiast 06: Meet Aaron

Here's chapter 6! Part 1 is a little short, but this part sets up for part 2 and chapter 7, both of which are on their way!

-------

It's time to meet my first friend who is passionate about speedos himself. For my junior year of uni (and the summers before and after), I moved into a house with a bunch of other people, both guys and girls, but each sex had their own floor of the two-story house to themselves for modesty and privacy’s sake. One of the other guys in the house became one of my closest friends. I won’t say his true name, but I also won’t leave him nameless like the other people in my life thus far. He is an important enough person in my life and this path of mine to deserve at least an alias, so let’s call him Aaron.

Aaron wasn’t super built like my friend in the dorm room next to mine. But, he was just as attractive, if not more so, because of his golden tan, sun-kissed hair, and lean definition. He was self-conscious about how “skinny” he is despite the countless times I’ve assured him that I would kill to have his body; honestly, I probably would. From what I could tell just living with him, he had a nicely shaped bottom (more on that later), a defined six-pack, and good shoulders. Plus, he’s only a 30” waist, so he’s much fitter than I am. One of his most endearing traits, though, is his inexhaustible supply of energy. Picture an excitable, friendly puppy that never stops bounding around and having fun every waking second of its life.

Within a few months of moving in together, we’d gotten to know each other more and were on our way to becoming best friends. I learned that he had done the full trinity of water sports in high school and community college: swimming, diving, and water polo. At this point I didn’t know how dedicated he was to still wearing speedos when he swam. But, once we started grocery shopping and hanging out together, that’s when I learned.

-------

Part 2 is coming soon. As always, your comments, questions, and general feedback are welcome in the form of replies or private messages!

Last edited by ReservedEnthusiast : 04-18-2016 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:58 PM

Default Part 2: The "Emergency" Speedo

Here is part 2 where I discover one of Aaron's suits in an unexpected way.

-------

Becoming an Enthusiast 06 Part 2: The "Emergency" Speedo

-------

One day we went grocery shopping together in his car. When we got back to the house, we started unloading the trunk and I noticed a very small piece of fabric just lying there next to our grocery bags. On second glance I realized it was a speedo! My heart immediately began to race. I knew Aaron had done swim, dive and polo in the past, but when I saw the speedo still in his car, I figured that he must still wear it! After all, he is a guy and his car is almost spotless inside and out, so there’s no way this speedo had been neglected since last swimming in community college the year before.

We took one big load of groceries inside so there was only one or two bags left, so I offered to get the rest and shut his car for him. When I got back to the car, I had to be quick about it because you could see it from the house. I gently picked up the speedo to get a closer look. It was an Agonswim Euro brief, I’m assuming his polo team suit, with a burgundy panel in the front and black in the back. It was reasonably well-worn but not entirely spent. What really got me going was that when I held it in my hands, the front of it formed into a cupped shape, obviously from containing and shaping to his manhood for years. I had to put it back before I got aroused; otherwise the trip into the house would get awkward. I was sure to leave it laying in such a way that he’d think it had just been rolling around the trunk of his car like usual.

When I went in the house, though, I did remark on the fact that I found an “emergency” speedo in his car. We chuckled about it, but he said he always keeps some swim gear on hand, including some board shorts that were somewhere in the trunk too. I also learned that when he swims laps, he still wears a speedo. He also revealed that he would never wear anything with sides wider than 1-1.5” (the closer to 1 inch, the better) because it resembles a diaper, and I quite agree in most cases. Anything wider than the standard Speedo models such as my Home of the Fast brief does look pretty unattractive as far as speedos go. This rule does not apply to square-cuts, obviously, as they are a different style entirely. But, square-cuts are beyond Aaron either way.

To me, Aaron immediately became one of the coolest guys I know. He was an “average” (meaning non-model/superstar swimmer) good-looking guy who’s not afraid to strut his stuff in his speedos for his swim workouts. Some ex-swim team members I know no longer wear their suits to swim, though I can’t imagine why. Aaron, conversely, had a dedication to wearing speedos and an openness to talking about it! He doesn’t wear them to the beach, however, for the sake of modesty. Although I did notice them under his board shorts.

I got the opportunity to take a closer, prolonged look at the suit a month or two later. Aaron was a beginner-intermediate surfer too, and as I discovered one night after he’d rinsed out his things after a morning of surfing, he wears a speedo under his wetsuit. It was the same Agonswim brief as before, and this time it was left sort of on top of his beach bag to dry. Since it was night time and no one was around, I picked it up to examine again. Again, the front portion hung as if there were a guy filling it out, just as it had done at the car earlier on. I put it back and went to bed thinking about him wearing those speedos under his skintight wetsuit…

I knew we had to start swimming and working out together; yes, it was partially to see the speedo on him as he was very real motivation and the definitive swim/dive/polo athlete for me. However, it was mostly to grow our friendship, spend more time together, and motivate myself to work to look like him. Within a couple weeks, we set a date to work out together for the first time.

-------

Your comments, questions, and general feedback are always appreciated! I love hearing from you guys and find it very encouraging.

Chapter 07 is in development and coming soon!

Last edited by ReservedEnthusiast : 04-18-2016 at 05:57 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:25 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Keep going

This is an awesome story, R.E.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:27 AM

Thanks, dm106! I'm glad you think so. And the best part is it's all true.