Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Speedo Member

Default Best see-thru-when wet swimsuit?

White, blue, or another color...
Old 12-26-2015, 06:19 PM

Yellow is another color if you are interested in exposing yourself in public. Why do you find a need to do so? Usually drawing attention to ones self is a sign of insecurity about something. If exposing yourself is so important, why not just go to a nude beach or pool?
Old 12-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Speedo Member

Then just about every gay guy between 20 and 30 is insecure. And we're all enjoying their insecurity. Besides it's not for me, it's for my sexy straight DILF neighbor who met my dare and said he would wear any sexy suit I got for him the next time we're swimming in public.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:46 PM

Default White, light blue or yellow!

Lover the discussion about see thru when wet suits. I say only the confident are wearing the suits that show all when wet. Please post some pictures at the beach or pool!
Old 12-27-2015, 01:59 AM

Never make a dare you would be unable or unwilling to complete yourself. To do so would be cowardly and dishonourable.
Old 12-27-2015, 02:02 AM
Speedo Member

Who said I wasn't willing or haven't already done?
Old 12-27-2015, 02:22 AM

What ever you do, don't wear it at a pool or beach where the general public can see you.

It could get you a trip to jail on indecent exposure charges and you might also have to register as a sexual offender.
Old 12-27-2015, 02:38 AM

LOL I found the over reactive blanket statement of all gays between 20 and 30 are exposing themselves in public to be interesting. What do you base this info on? Or is it just a defensive utterance defending your desires to get noticed? Either way I find the whole defense of exposing ones self in public interesting.
I see a lot of gays in swimwear on a regular basis and have only seen one in a transparent suit - he being asked to leave the pool or wear suitable attire.

Daring your friend to wear a sexy swimsuit and wearing something that could get him arrested in some places is quite different. There is a big difference between a sexy swimsuit and exposing your genitals in public.
Old 12-27-2015, 02:49 AM
Speedo Member

Thanks, yeah--I'm aware of the difference between sexy swimsuits and exposing yourself. There's also no risk of anyone being arrested where we are, so no worries there, either. I figured this was a fun forum to chat about stuff like this. If you want to psychoanalyze, cool. Either way, I'm fine with your thinking my "defense" is "interesting." LOL.
Old 12-27-2015, 11:33 AM

If I wanted to be more risqué I would wear a thong that wasn't see-through.