Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2022, 11:12 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
I always found down uncomfortable. I wear typically, standard competitive "speedo" type suits, up works for me best. Or up/angle.

Thats true for standard speedos - but some have a great preformed bulg, where also down is more than comfortable - and a great look!
And if they are very flat, also sideways is a good option - and if they are very narrow on the side, it´s a naughty option...
Old 07-11-2022, 12:33 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I like mine upward position, being nice and secure in soft snug speedos. It's very comfortable and if I do get hard, it feels good encased under my Speedo swimsuit. I have to repeat, as said before, men's genitals aren't junk, as men and even women call a guy's penis and lowers. It seems today's society treats male characteristics as something bad, It's sad that so many males are ashamed of their bodies, that's why they wear those awful baggy board shorts. Iv'e never wanted to wear them anywhere and rather just be be in a snug bright colored Speedo swimsuit anytime or anywhere.
Well done! No man has to hide , that he is one - and has, what belongs to this gender.... You will never find me in such a flattering , loos and long short. I wear tight speedos, thongs, and mini-pants.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:37 PM

Default Up!

I always have mine pointing to my belly button in my speedo suits... I'll be laying out back far enough that several older women in my housing unit can see me tanning n yoga posing... Love how rigidly hard I get... and insanely wet. My suit contours it soon well you can see it just throbbing up close!

Last edited by bathingsuitbunny : 07-12-2022 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-17-2022, 09:06 PM

Normally I’m up and to the side too but has to be down in these Mategear briefs or else it comes out the top!
4D039DA9-6D46-4C66-8250-99ADC1B9B6F1.jpeg
Old 07-19-2022, 03:40 PM

I mostly wear flat-front women's bikini bottoms or thongs to have the smallest suit on a crowded Beach. Pointing down or tucked was necessary to stay relaxed. Now I find I can stay relaxed when pointing up, which is more comfortable in a lined Arena Rulebreaker suit.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 07-22-2022 at 04:43 AM.
Old 08-04-2022, 11:28 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoSam01
Normally I’m up and to the side too but has to be down in these Mategear briefs or else it comes out the top!
Attachment 1526

SpeedoSam01, if that is a pic of you in that suit, it looks like it fits you perfectly, in my opinion. Extremely low rise, and the sides fit right at your hip joints, not way above.

Great pic and fine show! Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-09-2022, 09:59 AM

Absolute right - this is a real great looking small speedo on a fine body - long time ago I looked the same... :-) Keep on showing yourself in things like this one, only critic: it could be more colourfull! :-)
Old 08-14-2022, 01:46 PM

Thanks!
Old 08-15-2022, 02:58 PM

For me the main position is to the side and down. I prefer to show a nice rounded bulge that keeps the VPL to a minimum. I don't have a large package to I find that this position somewhat enhances the assets for a more appealing image. The Neptune Scepter suit has a small cup to give your package some room and they wear with great comfort. The Asian cut suit also has a small pouch design to give you comfort yet support things without crushing you or letting things flop around when swimming. I use the NS suit exclusively for swimming laps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220815_093330 (Copy).jpg (77.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 20220815_093632 (Copy).jpg (77.9 KB, 27 views)
Old 08-28-2022, 03:06 PM

Default penis position

It depends on the suit. In a Muscleskins thong with a shaped narrow pouch, I'll position "down". In a thong or bikini with a flatter front, I'll have it up or a bit to the side.....to show off a nice VPL.