Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2014, 02:41 AM
Speedo Member

Default Andrew Christian

I've seen these briefs around and always get great reviews but it looks like the pouch is HUGE! Is this just advertising or are they actually very roomy?

I really like the styles but am worried i won't be able to fill them out.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM

Default AC Suit Pouches

The AC suits indeed have huge pouches, weather it be the model with the built in "tray", or simply the pouch. Hence the name "Show it"...your cock and balls can easily move around since they are not squashed tight in the suit.

If you are not well endowed, you should pass. If your balls stay high and tight, you will probably need to wear a ring to keep the suit filled.

These suits look great on guys with good sized balls. I also helps to keep your cock a little "firm" in this suit. Since they use pretty thick fabrics, it can be easily done without showing too much head outline, if your concerned.

If you get an AC please post your pictures. What style are you considering? The new Nano is a lot of fun.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:19 AM
Speedo Member

I was looking at the team bikini actually. It's looks like it's got a nice thin waist band but still sits low on the hips and square.

If it's got a big pouch like you describe then I deffinetly wont be able to fill it out. It's too bad cause the stuff looks great. It would be nice if they made cuts for us less then average guys.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:20 PM

Default Give the team bikini a try

The cut you have selected does not have a huge pouch, it is one of the the most conservative of the ACs. You should try it. I think you will like the loose feel and the look. As they say, it is unlined and everything "shows".
Old 06-26-2014, 03:36 AM

I love My AC suits. Ive purchased over 10 this year (went a bit overboard). Many of their suits are a bit roomy (even for a big guy like me) and I wish that some of them hugged my junk better but they all fit well and feel great and the quality of the suits is unmatched. They are VERY well built. I love my Nano suits. I still have yet to get the blue but the one I tried in the store didn't fit as well as the last one (same suit & color) I tried so I didn't get it. The avalon is a very nice and more conservative cut and fit but it doesn't handle shrinkage well. Both the Team and Anchor Bikini can fit a small guy well as well as the active bikini....

I like that store but haven't gone back because one of the employees is getting too "friendly" with me.

Nice guy, but I'm straight.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Speedo Member

I tried one on this weekend, I'm not sure the model name but the pouch is ridiculous! You'd need two cantaloupes and a zucchini to fill out that pouch!

They fit everywhere else(bum legs), and your right, the quality is very high, but come on... What average guy has a package that big?
Old 06-30-2014, 11:49 AM

They are just for guys who have aspirations to be that big!
Old 06-30-2014, 12:22 PM

I am off to the farm stand to get a zucchini and two cantalopes....lol
Old 06-30-2014, 01:38 PM

Talking

Personally, I'd prefer a cucumber and a couple of eggplants, the smaller variety.

D67
Old 06-30-2014, 10:07 PM

Default AC menu

Just the cucumber for me please : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DCOEs-fV_t...19_636x468.jpg