Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Speedo Member

Default Package size and suit choice

Do you guys with larger wedding tackle pick suits that keep everything squished down for a more conservative look or do you look for the opposite?

Being a little guy down there I've never had an issue with a suit being to restrictive and that goes for pretty much every suit I've owned. Even the wonder jock type suits arnt obvious in public, so it makes me curious how big fellas deal with "regular" cut suits.

How do YOU like the pouch fit in your favorite pair of speeds?
Old 07-01-2014, 12:48 PM

Hi Turbofan, i am not big packaged, but not small either. I have a few suits that sport a pouch, which I think look pretty nice and the extra room feelsgood, but if things grow it will be very obvious. I tend to wear myself up, which does not work well in many pouches. As for my non pouch suits, i don't get to worried about the package. I figure all guys have them and frankly it is part of the art of our bodies.

STS
Old 07-01-2014, 07:35 PM

Smile

Like you Turbofan, I'm not particularly big so I never really show a big bulge even with a Wonderjock (which I really don't much like). have a couple of Tactics pouch bikinis which make me look bigger, but not so big that it's embarrassing. I also have a red Gary Madjell pouch bikini which really accentuates even my smallish package to a point that I wouldn't wear it to the beach or pool. Because of my smallish size, I could never point myself up and have it stay up because of too much room in the suit. But with the Nike scatter brain and the Turbo Ipanema and USA water polo team suit that just arrived today, I can point up or to the side and stay there and the pouch really makes me look and feel good.

D67
Old 07-04-2014, 01:53 PM

Default Turbo USA suit

Hey Turbofan, I just broke out my new Turbo USA swimsuit. It is the narrowest Turbo cut I have (I have several Turbo suits). It fits and looks awesome. To your question, I am not by any means a big equipped guy, but I can see where if I was any larger, it might be tough to fit it all in. I love the suit and the cut, but if I start to get the slightest bit turned on, I am going to have no room to grow...lol.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:36 PM

Smile Turbo USA suit

I've got the same Turbo USA suit which I just got and wore yesterday to swim my laps. It's about a half inch narrower on the side seam than my Turbo Ipanema suit. I am definitely on the smallish side and it's a tight but really nice feeling fit, but I agree with STS, if I got any bigger while wearing it, there would be no place to go, especially because I like being pointed up in the Turbo suits.

Happy 4th to all.

D67