Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2016, 03:17 PM

Default Getting Friends to Wear Speedos - Stories/Anecdotes/Tips Please!

Good morning chaps!

I have a couple friends who are interested in working out/swimming with me, and I'm going to try to get them to wear speedos. I'm thinking of coming from the standpoint that they are better for flexibility and low drag in the water and they are a good confidence boost, but I haven't yet successfully converted any friends to being speedo-wearers because the opportunity's never been right. So I was wondering if any of y'all had ever gotten a good friend/mate/pal/cohort/etc. to wear a speedo with you to the pool? Please share how it happened so I can glean some advice from it! I'm trying to not be too awkward or weird about it.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:28 PM

Smile Getting good friend to wear a speedo

I had a friend who always wore baggy board shorts when going swimming. He always was curious about me wearing bright colored very soft, snug Speedo swimsuits. One day I invited him to our men's swim club with a very large swimming pool and spacious locker rooms and shower area. Somehow he forgot his baggy swim shorts, so I offered to let him try on one of my Speedo style swimsuits. He was reluctant at first, when he tried them on and fit him well, showing all of his college age front and well exposed behind. He liked wearing the snug blue swim briefs and felt great swimming in them. Most of the other club members wore Speedo style briefs like TYR, Arena and The FINALS in various colors. After swimming, we went back to the locker room and showers, when he said he wanted to stay in the blue Speedo swimsuit a little longer. I noticed he he was showing a nice erection, well outlined under the tight wet suit, with plenty of room under the waist, keeping him snug and secure. I agreed, as he did look so good in it and certainly enjoyed feeling the soft tight clinging nylon lycra material pressing his genitals and well wedgied in his partially exposed lower behind buns. I was wearing my extra snug bright orange Speedo swim briefs. We went to the shower area, as he and I where the only ones there. I then slowly peeled my clinging tight wet orange Speedo down and off, enjoying the usual tickling feeling of them coming off. He just stood by the shower watching me get naked, then taking him by the hand and guiding him into the warm showers. He did blush when, I said not to be embarrassed having an erection under the Speedo, He certainly liked wearing it, saying how much better that Speedo felt than his baggy board shorts. I soon got the courage asking him to let me help him get it off, when he shyly agreed. He found the tight wet Speedo was not easy for him to get off, especially being fully erect underneath. I told him to hold still, managing to uncover the long draw strings under the waist band. He was very ticklish, squirming and trying to cover his well outlined hard penis while I slowly untied the drawstrings, then turning his wet body around a few times, while stretching the waist band, slowly pulling and tugging the clinging wet Speedo below his hips. He now enjoyed my warm wet hands and tight swimsuit slowly coming down below his waist. Despite me being totally naked and erect, he was very comfortable, yet really liked that tight Speedo and wasn't quite ready to give it up. I told him to relax, as he giggled like a little boy, feeling the tight wet lycra nylon slowly slipping off. He said, he'll never wear baggy board shorts to the beach or pool anymore, also thanking me for letting him wear my blue colored Speedos. I stopped a minute letting him savor being still snug and secure in them before getting my friend unspeedoed. Soon, I had his his fully erect penis free and standing at attention, when I turned him around again getting his firm behind and buns unwedgied. A few more pulls, I worked the clinging Speedo swimsuit down his wet legs than freed his ankles and feet from the tangled wet Speedo. He did let out a boyish whimper, once all of his firm body was exposed and unSpeedoed. He certainly liked that swimsuit, yet appolgized for making it difficult for me to get it off. I told him, I certainly liked letting him wear my Speedo swimsuit and did like getting it off him in the shower too. He really liked those tight Speedos, despite being extra snug and outlining most of his privates. He was surprised how he got an immediate erection when he first put it on, then not wanting to take it off right away. I told him he could keep the blue Speedo, Enjoy wearing it when he can and don't be ashamed. He's still a Speedo man today.
Old 11-20-2016, 04:28 AM

I am a firm believer in people should wear what they are comfortable wearing, both physically and emotionally. I have worn them forever and occasionally guys will ask questions that give me a clue they have more than a passing interest. I offer them a pair to try on. I have several extra pairs in my pool house so they can try them on in private. Some come out with them on, others pass on the idea. The complaint is usually they were used to hanging loose and being all jammed up is not comfortable.
In other words, if they voice an interest you can coach them on fit and sizing but let them make the move to try them on, don't push them into it. Remember, because you like them and find them comfortable and practical doesn't mean they will too. Don't try to push them into it, they may resent your pushing or get the totally wrong idea. Ones choice of clothing is a personal decision - just like picking out a car.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:47 PM

Default This is simple

Next time, when you go to the pool, wear board shorts just like your friends wear. BUT wear your swimming brief under. As you get into the pool discard the longer shorts at poolside, still dry, while making a comment about how you are keeping your shorts dry. Then as you exit the pool, reverse the process pointing out that you can now put dry shorts on right over..

My hunch is that this is so convenient your friends will be doing the same, and maybe the next time as well.

The swim brief combined with board shorts is not a fashion statement, but merely a matter of "convenience" at the pool.

Sebbie