Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Speedo Member

Thanks for the requested post. Nice suit and you wear it very well. Any car accidents from people watch you and not the road?
Old 09-10-2018, 12:43 AM

Default speedo basketball

That is a really small suit to wear in a public non beach or pool setting. I admire your confidence.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:25 PM

Default Tribute to 911

Today as a tribute to 911, I wore my new Neptune Scepter US Flag to swim laps at the Y. It did feel patriotic. Took another shot of the rear of the suit after returning home. Does anyone out here have a flag suit of their country of origin?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NS US FLAG AT Y.jpg (75.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg NS US FLAG REAR.jpg (59.5 KB, 15 views)
Old 09-12-2018, 12:13 AM

Sanded a large old wood picnic bench in a microkini thong bikini. While working outdoors I finally concluded that none of my neighbors are of the male sex of any age. Only occasionally I have ever seen a male worker delivering propane or performing other services on my neighbors' property. My nearest neighbors are two elderly lesbians. I have no issues with their sexual preferences, neither due I have any issues with my step sister and her partner. Each of my neighbors and I live on more than 5 acres up to some 40 acres within several miles of Collbran, Colorado.

According to the demographics attached it's 56% female and 44% male, but that includes all ages. I am 61 years old, over 6 feet tall, and quite physically fit. From my perspective the male population over age 55 is less than 5%. I have only met one male who was older than me. I have have nothing, but mature women in Collbran flirting with me of which is somewhat embarrassing when I am with my wife. To be honest my only discussion with males other than my elderly father some 1,000 miles away is on this blog. So to perform yard work during any warm day outside in a thong microkini appears to be a non issue to all my female neighbors. No one cares, neither my wife, neighbors, or my daughters. Talk to my neighbor lady again today about our apple trees wearing my thong microkini and I actually overlooked my minimalistic attire. Since we live at a 6,000 foot elevation the sunshine was quite intense today which just added to my already dark tan.

https://www.niche.com/places-to-live...-co/residents/

Last edited by Glenda : 09-12-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:48 AM

Today I swam 1200M at the gym in my blue Arena Nadine Bikini bottoms
Old 09-12-2018, 09:06 AM

Just back from a very enjoyable half-hour morning swim in the sea in Weymouth, UK, in my navy blue Speedo briefs.

I had a quick chat with a couple of women who were relaxing by the beach after their morning run. I'd like to think they were admiring my swimming prowess (hah!), or my Speedos - but it was probably just that I was in the sea at all in the UK in mid-September!
Old 09-15-2018, 10:50 PM
Speedo Member

https://drenalin84.tumblr.com/post/178122799080
More basketball and now enjoying some R&R on the front porch. Wishing Summer would never end.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:12 PM

Cleaned patio and did pool maintenance in Jaked Domino on Sunday.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:41 PM

Default Pool Maintanance

I have a 6' privacy fence so I just do my pool and deck work nude.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:44 PM

Default went for a swim!

Went for a swim with a guy I know. He has been having mobility issues and I suggested that swimming would be good for him. Married guy ages with myself. I warned him that I would be wearing square cut trunks ( to timid to say that I would prefer to wear speedos!). Anyway, get to the changing room and he says that he hopes that I dont mind but he wears ' budgie smugglers!' He brings out a well worn pair of patterened 'speedo' trunks with the explanation that as he goes to France a lot on holiday, that guys are expected to wear them at a public pool. I promptly bring out mine. First time I have swam with another guy in brief trunks in years! sent him a txt thanking him for the chance to swim with another 'speedo' guy!