Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2021, 01:04 AM

The new Jockey ad Luke Bryan

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2670161433222958
Old 05-13-2021, 01:04 AM

The new Jockey ad Luke Bryan

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2670161433222958
Old 06-05-2021, 05:14 PM

Default Turning it On (and Off)

Turning it On (and Off)

To me, what makes male sexuality (and HUMAN sexuality, for that matter) so endlessly fascinating is that sexual sensations always come about via a quirky mix of the psychological and the physical. Perhaps even more interesting is the idea that this can happen in situations where the events SHOULD happen (say while with a sexual partner) but also in situations where the reasons might be very unclear, or at least unclear to anyone other than the guy experiencing the situation.

I suppose the “classic’ example of a guy facing the latter situation is the first encounter with putting on and wearing a swim brief. A lot of guys are, well, apprehensive, with respect to the physical aspects of this. The guy may be worried about such a basic questions as “how will my penis ‘react’ to being inside such a tiny, snug-fitting garment?” Or, even more interestingly, “Once in will I be able to control “urges” that could quickly get out of control. After all, getting a hard-on and even ejaculating is not exactly something a guy can turn on and off like a water faucet. At some point, parts of the arousal, erection and ejaculation can quickly cycle into what seems to be an involuntary mode, where the guy is sensing that his body is simply doing what it must under the circumstances it is in and the guy’s brain is simply riding along without being in control of the situation as it is unwinding before him.

Making a guy even more apprehensive is if he knows he is going to have to be with peers—male and even possibly female—when all of this is going to happen. The guys who regularly wear swim briefs are “used” to all of this, presumably, and these guys do not give the idea of getting into one a second thought…or for that matter get aroused either physically or psychologically. But maybe not!

Most guys, confronted with the situation that I have described for the first time would probably discover that their male bodies “react” to the situation in what appears to be an involuntary way. They start oozing precum even before they fully realize what psychologically is bothering them. Of course, oozing precum is fascinating. Some guys think that once that starts to occur, a full ejaculation cannot be far away. But that is not true, or at least not necessarily true. It bothers some guys I guess that the body is showing a visible sexually-charged “reaction” to the situation even though the guy does not have a significant erection. What is going on here, anyway?

I remember putting on my first pair of thong men’s underwear. Age-wise I think I was already in my early 30s. I had brought home three pair from a discount department store and the back of each of them was a thin round elastic cord that was less than a quarter inch in diameter. I knew where that would have to go, and I was not sure if I was going to be able to “tolerate” the situation very well at all. Then there was the rubbery elasticized pouch that seemed to be too small to contain both my penis and balls, but that was the only way.

Of course, as I contemplated all of this, I did what any “normal” male would do—I started to precum, big time, releasing quarter dollar sized stains of sticky goo right into my new thong underwear.

Suddenly it dawned on me that far from this involuntary “response” being an issue, the thong was great fun, and it was not long before I started wearing these at night as well as in the daytime. I was thoroughly hooked on precumming as a very enjoyable thing to do, and something that can be actively pursued and encourage without a sexual partner if a guy has none. Goofy? Maybe a little, but fun, way fun.

Guys of course normally work their way through their apprehension about getting into a swim brief to the point that it ‘bothers” them less from a psychosexual perspective. Well maybe. Or maybe not. What is the big deal if a guy were to admit to others that he actually enjoys himself this way. This is perfectly safe fun.

So today, in prepping for my daily rowing and stationary biking that I do every day, I decided it would be a good idea to go through my daily exercise wearing first an underwear thong—though a men’s thong designed for swimming would also work. Then I pulled on a strap--this time one without a cup—over that, and finally on top of that an undersized pair of blue swimming jammers. Compression tee on top. The combination felt great, and, judging by the size of the precum stain in the thong pouch, I was feeling great as well.

The really fun part about indoor rowing in a thong is that the thong has to tug and pull with each rowing stroke. This feels very good, even great, and the tension keeps increasing over the workout. And so long as I keep thinking about how good this feels it starts to feel even better. Whenever a guy is at all sexually excited, if he says to himself “this is starting to feel really great” the mind and body “responds” to the thought and everything you are doing to yourself feels even better still. That is the quirky part of the mix of the physical and the psychological in sexuality. Thinking that something feels arousing can make it feel even more arousing. Crazy, but enjoyable.

Riding a stationary bike while wearing a thong can be fun too, as the bike seat puts pressure on some interesting places, though if I would vote for my favorite exercise while wearing a thong it would still be the stationary rowing.

Now I need to get back into my afternoon rowing. Another half hour, and a few more drops of precum!
Old 06-29-2021, 01:46 PM

Default A Really Snug Fit

A really snug fit

As my regular readers know, I have always been very fond of a wide assortment of snug-fitting clothing, swim briefs, jammers, athletic supporters, running tights and a wide variety of underwear ranging from thongs, briefs and various snug-fitting kinds of underwear that are designed to fit and look like jammers.

I guess my fascination with all of this started well before puberty. Like many other males my age, I took notice of what the other guys were wearing as underwear, and since this was all happening in the late 1950s, most o the guys were wearing white cotton briefs. And, as I, the guys were all growing at a rapid pace, and sometimes the briefs they were wearing did not keep up with their rate of growth. It always seemed to me that my peers were wearing tighty whiteys that were, well, undersized. Not that this bothered me, indeed I always thought this was simply interesting. Somehow in the back of my mind I could not get out of my head that my peers actually found the super tighty whiteys “fun” to wear. True, at that age I did not know exactly what was going on, but somehow the whole idea of a guy still wearing underwear that a guy had outgrown to a degree was at some level, fun.

Of course, we were also at the stage where were were all just starting to develop our masturbation skills and techniques, and the thought must have occurred to me that the really snug-fitting tighty whiteys might be “helpful” in sorting this all out. In short, just being able to wear a pair of snug tighty whiteys was going to put a guy in a really interesting “place”, a place we did not completely understand, but was really fun anyway.

Somehow my mom had different ideas with respect to what the proper underwear for a male my age should be. She always bought me (through a mail order catalog, usually) pairs of boxer briefs. These were similar to tighty whitey briefs but had longer legs. Since we never shopped for underwear at a store, I had no say in the matter. But in the back of my mind I was always thinking that my peers surely had it better than I wearing their little tighty whitey briefs. At that point in time it was very difficult if not impossible to even find the white boxer briefs in stores. The boys and men’s underwear sections back them were almost exclusively white cotton briefs.

Once I went off to college, my male roommates were still all wearing white cotton briefs. I went out and bought some myself and tossed the boxer briefs. I never looked back. But in the process I retained my fascination with wearing tighty whiteys, and, on occasion, masturbating in them. In turn this led to getting to do a bunch of other things that I never was able to do when I was still living at home. I got my first real Speedo in college, and my first real jock strap. These were great fun as well. Here I was getting to wear some of the things I had always wondered about, and the effect on me was overwhelming.

Somehow, 50 plus years later this is still all with me. I still think the undersized tighty whiteys are great fun to wear and jack off in. But gradually I have found an array of things that fit even snugger and tighter, and a lot of these items get called into service as well. The thong underwear has been a particular revelation, but better still thing underwear with a jock strap on top, maybe a strap with a cup, and a pair of undersized running tights over that. This feels really really good down there. I am very fond of that combination.

And the maybe too-tight swim briefs—say a Youth Speedo in only size 26-inch waist.

I have a summer home that is 1,200 miles away from my winter place. That means I need to maintain a collection in both places. My collection here at the summer home is smaller but no less fun. I have a half dozen neat swim briefs here, one of my favorite black with three white stripes Adidas swim briefs. Another black 26” Tyr Brief with red panels (really, really tight and skimpy), and a snug Tyr brief in an interesting green floral pattern. And some really snug-fitting thong underwear. And the interesting straps that I have accumulated here over a 15 year period.

But the really interesting collection is my tighty whiteys that I have accumulated here. I did not want to have to drag underwear back and forth between the two places, so I simply bought some here, over about 15 years. I have a number of different packages of tighty whiteys. What I find most interesting is that if you look in any department store right now, the only white cotton briefs you find generally are what are known as full-cut, and the youth sizes in white have disappeared entirely. But here I have packages of white cotton briefs (tho Men’s Adult SM) are clearly NOT full sized. Any number of the ones I have here are what as a teenager I would have called “undersized”. The fit, even unwashed the first time, is, by my teen standards, a tight fit.

I cannot understand why these old-school tighty whiteys are no longer readily available in stores. The snug-fit ones are still just as much fun to wear as they were when I was a young man. Have guys suddenly gone “brain dead” in this respect? Still, the men’s underwear market contains lots of mid length briefs in a poly-spandex cloth. Have guys collectively given up on masturbating in cotton briefs and gone instead full steam into self pleasuring in the spandex-laced trunks? A good question! A very basic question is that if a guy is interested in jerking off nowadays, what is the undergarment of choice?

I am very pleased that I have the collections I have at both locations. My groin area is very pleased as well. Somehow I think I have come headlong into a topic a lot of guys engage in regularly but are reluctant to discuss with anyone, but clearly the subject of underwear designs and self-pleasuring techniques is important to many, if not most guys.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:48 PM

Default All strapped in

All strapped in

Guys routinely discover at a very early age that there are parts of the body that are particularly sensitive to touch, and in a most interesting way. Some of this may happen almost by accident, when a snug-fitting garment simply brushes against a guy's penis, for example.

These sensations are, well, interesting, though some might say erotic, but it is not long thereafter that at least some guys think in terms of reproducing these sensations, and if the particular snug-fitting garment caused something interesting to happen, some guys if not many, seek out the opportunity to do the same thing all over again using the same garment.

This results in an interesting mix of desire to redo the same thing along with apprehension about doing it. Then there is the problem of how a guy’s body responds to the situation at hand. As in “is this going to result in a hard-on?” If so, what iof I am in a situation where there are other people around—especially other guys? Am I going to get teased or bullied? How do I deal with this?

Still, being aroused for any reason is a very pleasant place to be. So guys think about how they can do these things in private, in part to explore the nuances of what is going on down there. And there is a lot to explore.

But, what if a situation arises in which a guy knows he is going to have to deal with wearing a snug-fitting garment that he has never worn before, and maybe even try on the garment for the very first time in the presence of male peers? A swim brief is the classic example of all of this, and a lot of swimmers seem to think that a garment with more coverage will be less of a potential issue in this regard. Early on at least swimmers opt for jammers rather than briefs because of this.

Never mind that a properly-fitting swimming jammer fits really snug and tight as well, and could be quite revealing in terms of the outline of the body.

The athletic supporter was once required gear for many kinds of sports in which the danger was a potential injury to the genitalia…in short, straps were designed to hole the scrotum and balls in place near the body, so they were not dangling loose if the guy was wearing only loose=fitting gear. The idea of wearing a plastic cup over the penis and balls was really there to deal with sports (such as baseball) where a guy could inadvertently get a forward blow from say, a fast-traveling baseball. So guys were expected to wear straps for a lot of sports but cups were required for only some of them.

What I refer to as an “old school” athletic supporter was a rather weird piece of gear, consisting of a 3-inch wide elastic waistband, and a coarse-textured pouch made of a rough, rubberized material, all held in place with two ¾ inch wide elastic leg straps, with the back consisting of nothing at all.

For budding athletes participating in a sport requiring a strap, in many respects these were scarier than even the swim briefs were. Except for the pouch, a guy in a strap was essentially nude, and there was no disguising the state of erection in any way wearing only a strap. This scared a lot of budding athletes, given that the older participants had somehow found a way to cope, and even seemed to “enjoy” parading around the locker room wearing only a strap,

For many decades, the old-school strap was synonymous with the key manufacturer, Bike, a company that had a large share of the market for straps. And the market was huge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIKE_Athletic_Company

This is long before the compression shorts became popular. But then, about in the 1980s, it seems to me that coaches started gradually losing their enthusiasm for straps as the only way a guy could successfully compete in a grueling sport, and other options for keeping a guy’s private parts near the body came---briefs that mimicked the functions of a strap, for example, then a full range of compression gear including compression shorts set up to even hold a cup.

I gather sales of traditional straps was once the major revenue source for Bike, but that over the long term sales of traditional straps were in decline, and other manufacturers were increasingly competing as well. Bike tried to market other Athletic gear under the Bike name, but the name Bike was so synonymous with jock strap that this other gear struggled in the market. Bike was finally sold and the Russell company that purchased Bike kept the name for awhile but soon gave that up too.

One of the competitors was the Duke strap. Duke got a contract with Walmart and for a long time every Walmart had a panel next to the athletic equipment that included various Duke-branded straps. These old school straps were really cheap, for a basic without a cup maybe $2 or even less. So for the guy who simply wanted a strap to mess around with in private and see exactly what happens, this was the place to go. Then Walmart shifted over to other brands such as Riddell or Franklin though these were more expensive and arguably not as much fun to play with in private as the little Duke straps were. I can still find NIB Duke straps on ebay but the ones that used to cost $2 at Walmart are now $7 minimum. I am not sure if these are old stock or whether Duke branded straps are still being manufactured somewhere,

So, can a guy have more fun in private wearing an old school strap or an old school swim brief? That is an interesting question. I am wearing a Duke strap as I write this and I am this well aware of the sensations it provides down there. I remain enthusiastic ut I like a properly-fitting swim brief as well for similar reasons.

A new online Bike store just reopened in 2021 kink https://www.bikeathletic.com/collections/jockstraps

Last edited by sebbie : 07-22-2021 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:04 PM

Default Nostalgia

Nostalgia

Guys learn very quickly that getting an erection can be highly enjoyable, if, on occasion embarrassing, but that the really big payoff is a full-blown ejaculations which send the male body into ecstasy. Though the initial learning experience may come in the form of nocturnal emissions or wet dreams when the guy is either asleep or only awake in the final moments, a guy quickly learns that “helping things along a bit” while awake can be quite interesting and enjoyable. Who is to know if the ejaculation in bed occurred as a result of an “involuntary “wet dream” or perhaps had a bit of “assistance”?

Thankfully, most parents now realize that having ejaculations is a normal part of growing up for guys, and guys quickly learn some “rules” with regard to what needs to be kept private in this respect. Ejaculating or even getting a firm erection, in the presence of a male peer is out, obviously, but so is engaging in such activity in the presence of a female. Guys normally opt for things they can do in private either at night or during the day when they are certain no one will be around to result in a potentially embarrassing interruption. What is so much fun for now at least must be kept secret.

Still, practically every guy has, on occasion “voided semen” in times and places and on garments that he would just as soon not be a matter of others knowing…the others include not only others his age but also family members as well. It goes without saying that whatever a guy wears to bed will soon end up as stained but also things like bed sheets. Parents doing the laundry take this all in stride. That is what washing machines are for.

But some clothing items seem to lend themselves better to “semen voiding” as an activity than others—items such as swim briefs and athletic supporters. Lacking one or both of those, guys who grew up when I did made good use of their white cotton briefs for this purpose as well---readily available and no excuses needed to be made for the purchase of something that was not required for a non-athlete. And at laundry time most parents are not going to do a scientific study of what caused the stains on a pair of cotton briefs, so ejaculating in them was a real option.

I got to thinking about the new Bike Athletic site selling old school #10 jock straps for $25 and got to wondering who their target customer might be. When a guy ejaculates in a time or place that is unexpected, say in a locker room while getting into his first strap, this leaves an indelible imprint on his brain that lasts a lifetime. Even more so if this happened when others, say male peers happened to be present and noticed what was happening. Every guy gas his own “library” of events like this that he occasionally comes back to. A particular event might be embarrassing but also fascinating fun in a crazy sort of way.

So, who in the world might be willing to pay Bike $25 for an old fashioned #10 strap? Some guy who wore one of these in high school and wants to somehow “relive” the experience as an adult of any age, an adult whose early remembrance of being in a strap led to an unexpected voiding of semen? This is an interesting question. Is the market for old school straps really playing on a guy’s innermost life experiences, as in the time when I was embarrassed because what happened to me was,…well, you know.

Being in a strap for the first time might be way up there for the memories of a lot of guys…these Bike straps were “mean” to guys in all sorts of interesting and confounding ways, ways that looking back were actually great fun and perhaps not something to be embarrassed about. Part of this is a form of nostalgia for a simpler time when life was not as complicated as it is now…where guys could just kick back and enjoy themselves in a very special way without having to deal with a relationship. Will a brand new #10 accomplish that? That is an empirical test!
https://www.bikeathletic.com/collect...l-10-jockstrap

Then there are the Duke straps—the brand that was so readily available at Walmart for so many years. The Dukes are not nearly as big as the Bikes, but they follow the same general design with the wide elastic wasteband and rubbery rough-textured pouch. They are an excellent choice for the more casual wearer who sees them as a modestly-priced aid for semen voiding. They were cheap enough so that a guy could keep several on hand and if one was stained one could simply pull out another one. And some nice near old school cups are available as well. For a guy whose underwear wardrobe was mainly white cotton briefs, these provide a very different fit and feel. I am glad that these are still being made and are available even if Walmart is not stocking them anymore.

The little Duke strap has been my go-to strap for decades. I have found that the Youth Large size fits my 30-inch waist well. I really like the snug fit and like to wear one over a pair of tighty whiteys. I have enjoyed these straps for many years and they launder well though I usually air dry them instead of exposing them to the heat of the clothes dryer. Every guy needs several of these to be able to wear for sheer enjoyment. Exactly what happens is in your hands, so to speak.

https://www.dukeathletic-tactical.co...tic-supporters
Old 08-07-2021, 09:51 PM

Default Just fooling around by myself

Just fooling around by myself

I am very fond of the predicaments in which I am able to place my body. If the predicament includes some old school articles of clothing that is even better.

One “old school” underwear thong I am quite fond of is the 2x(ist) thong, a design that has been around for several decades. Fortunately 2x(ist) still makes this design.

There are a number of features of this particular design that sets them apart. First, they have what is called a Y-back. The design also uses a quite narrow elastic band as a back, which means that the thong cinches up between the glutes very snug. The combination of the Y-back and the narrow and snug –fit back feels really, really good. Not uncomfortable at all. Quite the opposite and if you are at all like me you will like the fit and feel too.

The design of the pouch is very good, snug enough but just the right size to contain both your penis and balls. The pouch is snug enough to allow you to position the penis in the “up” position and as any guy knows it’s the underside of the penis, that if positioned that way, is really sensitive and the sensations you get will make you smile (or more).

The third thing I like about the design is that interesting point where the pouch meets the elastic band in the back. In the 2x(ist) thong there is something of a Lump where the pouch and back are sewn together. This is right over that erotic “hot spot” known as the perineum. Indeed, the thong puts a constant gentle pressure on the perineum, and this pressure has a way of building in sensitivity over time.

So many of the thongs you can buy nowadays have rather wide backs, ¾ to an inch wide. I guess these are for the guys who are apprehensive about having a narrow elastic band between the glutes. But coping with that sensation of the snug back between your glutes is part of the fun of wearing a thong.

It is really the combination of the snug-fit penis “up” pouch, the narrow elastic Y-back, and that endlessly fascinating pressure on the perineum are where the pouch and back meet that makes this thong so much fun to wear.

I like to wear a strap on top of the thong such as the Duke jock as I described in the previous article. Somehow my penis likes to be in that up is thong with an old school Duke jock strap as described in the up position inside the jock. I am very fond of the right strap too.

And then, to top it off how about a pair of Tesla Compression shorts. At this point I am really sensitive down there and enjoying myself immensely. The combination of the thong, the strap and the compression shorts gets me to a place where I want to spend an entire afternoon, if not longer. The combination of sensations I get is terrific!
Old 09-09-2021, 01:21 PM

Default What to Wear? The simple guide

What to Wear? The simple guide

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and it suddenly occurs to me that today is going to be a “slow” day with little or nothing planned. Perhaps it is a weekend day, but things seem to be quiet and peaceful.

Often when this happens, I also feel quite horny. I always thought this was quite curious to say the least. Why do I suddenly feel like this in instances where my mind is not distracted with other issues and problems that I need to solve, but if I am deep into repairing something, or trying to solve a problem of one sort of another I almost never feel horny like I do when I am in a peaceful, relaxed mode.

Still, I like to think of this sensation as a rich blessing not a curse. Oddly enough I guess for some I do not need to be around another person and certainly not in a group of people male or female. It is just something that happens to me when I am alone and at peace with myself.

I believe that something similar to this happens to a lot of guys, and they cope with the sensations each in his own way. For some I suspect, the relationship with a partner is critical I guess. But for me it is all about simply kicking back and enjoying myself in all sorts of fascinating and wonderful ways,

Part of the feeling is the desire to touch myself in different ways and in specific places and ramp up the general horny sensations that I find so compelling. Indeed, I have spent my adult life studying all of this, and now realize that the male body is capable of providing a wide-ranging suite of “treats” that seem to have an almost never-ending array of possible sensations—sensations that will ebb and flow all day long. Even at my age I keep discovering things that are really interesting and fun to do.

I keep coming back to a favorite phrase of mine—what can I do by, with and to myself that will be simple but extremely enjoyable, and how can I Improve on my efforts as I gather more knowledge about all of this over a lifetime of enjoyment? And, why do I have to keep what I have learned to myself, especially if all of this is so enjoyable. If some of you see what I am doing is a crash course in solo sex, then so be it. I see it as much more than that, an exploration into the nuances of who you are as a male human being.

Males are born with a most fascinating set of body parts, though the full realization of that only comes later. By the time a guy reaches puberty, he has probably developed a realization of some of the basics with respect to what feels really good down there. But a better understanding of all of this comes only later in life, much later. Guys are often apprehensive about doing “too much” exploring down there for fear that they might “break” something that would in turn lead to the need for potentially embarrassing medical attention and result in the guy in having to explain exactly what he was doing down there.

Truth is, the odds of something breaking while engaging in male ‘self abuse” are minimal and the male body parts may look fragile but are indeed surprisingly sturdy (they have to be given their key role in sustaining human life). But guys only gradually work their way out of their apprehensive mode.

A related problem is that a guy is often deeply fearful of someone (anyone, parents, siblings, peers at school) discovering them in “the act” of playing with himself. Again, if a guy is a bit careful the odds of this happening is very low but there is nothing like a concern for this in taking the fun out of what you are wanting and trying to do.

Then there are the hang-ups involving snug fitting garments. I am convinced that there are many guys out there who really would like to wear a snug-fitting swim brief and greatly admire the guys who get to do so, but are also deeply apprehensive about this. The core worry of course is “what happens if I get an erection and my peers see that I am in that condition?” It is only much later in life that guys gradually learn to accept the fact that erections happen, and sometimes at less than opportune moments, and that an erection occurring at some inopportune time, place or circumstance is something that all guys need to deal with sooner or later.

No guy is comfortable admitting to others that he likes to masturbate alone—and this is true even for many guys in sexual partnerships. And if a guy thinks that wearing a swim brief might be fun from a solo sex perspective, the tricky part for guys not living independent lives away from home is how to obtain one without drawing attention to what a guy really wants it for if the guy is not a swimmer. These guys often look for substitutes, such as an underwear brief that is sold as underwear but looks surprisingly like a swim brief—the next best alternative, though--a pair of white cotton briefs--might also work as a substitute if a guy is really apprehensive about sending the “wrong” signals with respect to what he likes to do by himself to someone else. I have often thought the popularity of loose-fitting boxer shorts in gym locker rooms in recent years is because they send out a signal that the guy never has been known to touch his own private parts in an arousing way, and further, the guy doesn’t want any clothing to touch anything sensitive either.

The problem is that there is the snug-fitting clothing that is really useful in self-pleasuring. Guys who do not need to wear a jock strap for sport fantasize over how they fit and feel, and what they could do to guys who wear a strap as part of whatever sport they are in. Then there are the compression gear particularly the shorts but also the tights, and the gear that can double either as a compression short as an outer garment or as a pair of snug fitting long legged underwear that is worn under a looser-fitting garment. All of these have potential in self-pleasuring, and the sales of many of these items are high because of their potential in this respect.

Moving from being apprehensive over all of this to being able to just kick back and enjoy who you are as a male takes some time, and a lot of guys really struggle with this a lot more than is necessary. But mastering this gives you access to all sorts of sweet and wonderful sensations that you can create whenever you are so moved. Feeling horny is not a bad thing at all—in fact it is a very good thing. Even a super good thing! Today I am wearing a really tight pair of way undersized white cotton briefs, a neat little black jock strap over, and an almost too small pair of compression shorts I bought years ago, but still fit like a second skin. Feels great. I need to go get on my rowing machine for a workout. The exercise will stress the system in place some more in fascinating ways.

Last edited by sebbie : 09-10-2021 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:42 PM

Default What to Wear: A Sleepwear guide

Yesterday was an interesting day. I got up feeling rather horny and that general feeling did not leave me all day long. How I respond to the situation when this happens varies a lot, but I usually manage to find things to do that make me feel even hornier.

I went through my usual rowing and stationary bike riding in the morning, and then around noon I decided my pubes really could use a trim. I love the feel of shaved pubes but I do not trim that frequently, and mine were starting to look like my backyard as in way overgrown. I have a nice little shaving unit that was sold for “body hair removal” which for some guys means shaving the chest, but probably the most frequent use is for shaving and trimming pubes. Of course, I cannot do a good job at this without “handling” the merchandise in various ways, but that only adds to the fun.

I have had two separate hernia repair surgeries both done in different years many years ago. At that point in time, I was not shaving down there and showed up for surgery with my brush intact. Both times the hospital sent in a male nurse to do the work. And, of course the male nurse can’t do a complete job without handling the merchandise either. I am wondering if, in these days of women can do anything men can, that they still would find a male nurse for this task for the men facing surgery or not, But nowadays, with the same surgery, I would do some preparation myself at home.

So I was doing a lot of edging yesterday but keeping myself below the point where I would go into the repeated contractions of an orgasm. The techniques for keeping your body in that mode for long periods of time are way fun, and the pressure keeps building. At some point all I want to think about is how much pure fun I am having down there, and hanging in there keeps getting tougher and tougher to do without going into uncontrollable muscular contractions, but many years of experience in building up the pressure at that level has been really helpful in sustaining the wonderful sensations.

So last night I was ready for bed but still was traveling along the very edge of orgasm. In that mode I keep getting hungrier and hungrier for something that fits really tight and holds my somewhat erect penis forward and then up as the blood flows in. And last night I found just the garment.

I realize that some of my readers are probably bored stiff with my frequent mention that I use way undersized tighty whiteys to keep my penis pointed forward and then up as an erection proceeds. Well, this garment was much more complicated than that. It is one I bought as a gift to myself but somehow had only tried on once or twice. It looks not like a swim brief so much as like a low-cut square cut, but the fabric is made to look like a lightweight black faux leather.

The fabric is interesting but it is the cut of the garment that is the fascinating part. From the front, it provides more than ample coverage (though really tight), but in the rear, the back leaves about 1/3 of my butt crack totally uncovered. The back appearance is like a Japanese swim brief, but think way way lower.

I have no idea of any circumstance where a guy would be able to comfortably wear this in even a semi public setting. I keep thinking that this was designed as a “gay boy” brief for clubbing in a semi private setting, but, never mind, because in the condition I am in, I am going to try wearing it as sleepwear and there is no reason to be concerned about the lack of butt coverage. What's important is that it feels great on my groin, and the leathery texture of the black cloth coupled with the tight fit as I try to bring the butt side to some semblance of coverage is exactly where I need to be given my generally clouded state of horniness.

So I hop into bed wearing this, position my penis up and forward and, given my horny and rather exhausted state from dealing with my horniness all day long, I quickly drop off to sleep.

Then at 4 AM I wake up, my penis suddenly screaming to me that it is in desperate need of attention and really wants to be rubbed and played with, I pick up with my edging about where I had left off yesterday evening. Wow this feels great. This garment has far more uses than gay boy clubbing. It’s great sleepwear as well. This morning I am still in the same rather horny state though I have gone back to my tighty whiteys and compression gear I like to wear during the day. I will see how the day goes.

I got to thinking, in the process of doing all of this to, with and by myself, I have some information for other guys who might want to do some similar self-pleasuring. The trick here was to find sleepwear that fits snug enough to keep your flaccid penis pointed forward and then upward as the blood gradually give you a semi-erection. You want to make certain that as this happens the underside of your penis presses firmly against the slick fabric of the tight-fitting garment. Touching and rubbing the underside of your penis gives some great erotic sensations, and if you avoid the glans or tip as all of this is happening you can keep the edging sensations active almost indefinitely as I was able to do early this morning.

A swim brief makes great basic sleepwear for exploring all of this. If you are in a close quarters setting such as in a dorm room or military setting, a good technique is to quickly slip on the brief when no one is looking, and then fit a loose pair of cotton boxer shorts on over. The appearance is that you are just wearing the cotton boxers as sleepwear but of course you are setting yourself up for a night of pleasure. Once in bed the boxers are simply slipped down to your ankles and the real masturbation fun begins.

Not every guy is going to have the control I have at my age. And the question always becomes “what happens if I lose control and end up with an ejaculatory mess and how do I hide that?”. Hopefully the swim brief fit snug enough to contain most of the ejaculate (If not, you need a still tighter pair.) But if you did the boxer shorts thing you still have a clean and dry pair of boxers underneath the covers and the trick is to remove the brief under the covers, and slip on the boxers. The brief gets carried in your hand to the shower, where you use the shower to wash the cum out of brief as you are showering.

But, if a guy has control, the stains on the brief will likely be easier-to-manage pre-cum not cum. My antics last night produced a great quarter-dollar-sized precum stain but only on the inside of the gay boy brief. It was invisible on the outside. Precum stains signal a great experience overall.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:13 PM

Default I am just wondering about all of this

I am just wondering about all of this

Suppose there is a well-built, athletic guy who is wearing only a swim brief. The swim brief grips the guy’s athletic body and is quite snug, though not that skimpy, more of a swimmer’s brief with 2 ½ inch sides. It could be a standard Speedo brief, in the familiar sapphire blue color. Or maybe something from one of the competing mainstream swimwear manufacturers, Tyr, Arena or perhaps even Adidas.

I suspect that the brief might purposely be one or even 2 inches undersized as in a 30-inch brief for a guy whose waist is 32. No matter, the fabric stretches a lot and the guy somehow looks very good wearing it. But it is clear that the only way he could get himself in was to position his penis upward, and even at that, the underside of his penis is pressing hard against the fabric in the tight pouch. From the outline it is clear that the guy already has something of an erection going on perhaps from just the struggle of getting into the brief. If one were to observe closely, it is possible to see both the outline of the shaft of the penis as well as the underside of the glans as well. Surely this guy is feeling quite good in the snug-fitting brief. How could it be otherwise? What he has is a bit of a predicament, but not an unpleasant one for him for sure.

Presumably this guy also is in public where other guys can see him. The attention the situation presents tends to attract a crowd of people although maybe not the kinds of people who would want to obviously show that they are fascinated by the guy and what might be happening to him. Guys tend to divide themselves into being either straight or gay. On the surface, I suppose most people think my swimsuit-clad guy would attract the attention of guys who are either openly gay, of maybe have some “hidden” gay “leanings”. But I have often wondered whether or not this is entirely the case,

In contrast, purportedly an utterly straight guy would find the situation our swimsuit guy is in as bland, boring or not of any psychological interest whatsoever. After all, in theory at least, the straight guys are not supposed to be aroused by any other guy regardless of his condition, only females, but what if, for some significant subset of the straight guys, simply looking at the swimsuit-clad guy and the interesting situation his penis is in causes a “reaction” even for a guy who claims to be “totally straight”. The straight guy, on looking at our swimwear guy, feels “something” in his groin, and that something is the initial signs of arousal, maybe releasing a drop or two of precum that the guy can feel dampening the underwear that he is wearing in the area around his own penis tip. I guess this totally involuntary “reaction” to the situation is not exactly what a straight guy would ever want to admit had happened, that a straight guy observing this situation involuntarily entered the initial stages of arousal.

Of course, our swimwear guy is not necessarily going to maintain his erect but nothing more situation forever. A real possibility is that in such an aroused state, he could start to ooze as well, and with his penis tip pressed firmly up against the pouch of the suit, the fact that he is “leaking” precum could quickly become obvious to others. Should this happen, might the other silent but observant men both purportedly straight and purportedly gay also go into arousal mode and start dripping precum inside their own underwear as well? Is oozing precum “catching” in this regard and if so is there any reason to believe that the straight guys are going to be able to deal with what they are observing any better than the guys who somehow believe they are gay?

Let me take this one step farther. If a guy is wearing a tight-fitting swim brief, penis up, the head of the penis is in a position that if the guy ejaculates, what just happened is going to be very obvious. The milky-white stain in varied patches on the pouch of the brief can be mistaken for nothing other than what it is. But suppose we have the same straight and gay group of male observers. Is the straight group going to find it easier to deal with what they just observed than the gay group? Exactly how “catching” is a full-scale ejaculation? Are some of the male observers able to cope with the situation better than others (staying relatively unaroused), or do all the guys quickly start to thinking that they would really like to have been in the predicament of the swimsuit guy as in being able to ejaculate with the tight fitting Speedo pressing on the underside of their penises.

I hold the view that being able to observe a guy with a full erection and even see evidence of precumming and ejaculating is a nearly universal desire among males despite claims that each one might make about sexual orientation or being turned on only by women, and the hypothetical aroused guy in the tight Speedo is an excellent way of researching this issue. I also believe that sexual arousal is to a degree catching, and that guys who think they are not aroused when with one or more other guys who clearly are, will soon get caught up themselves in finding themselves being aroused. There is lots here to think about with respect to male sexuality, sexual orientation, claims about claims guys make about being only perfectly straight or perfectly gay. Why other guys seem to find the situation the swim brief male so fascinating and personally arousing to the observer remains to me as something of a mystery.