Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2012, 09:55 PM

Default I have these on order

Waterpro Sprint Poly Striped Racer - Navy/Gold - 30
1 $14.95 $14.95
Sporti Solid Swim Euro Brief - Green - 30
1 $11.95 $11.95
Sporti Men's Water Polo Brief - Royal - 30
1 $16.95 $16.95
Sporti Solid Swim Euro Brief - Maroon - 30
1 $11.95 $11.95

The Waterpro and thw Water polo brief are the polyester/55% PBT.
I have long been crurious as to the fit and feel of the PBT stuff.

I should have these by the end of the week. Stay tuned

Sebbie
Old 06-22-2012, 11:30 AM

These all arrived yesterday afternoon, after I returned home from the physical...I had quite a session trying them all on in sequence. Toward the end, well, you can guess what happened. This reminds me of the SwimTeamSpeedo shopping and trying on story. I can now rank each of these four as to its likely potential for getting you off..in my head at least one of these, interestingly, really stood out. I left that one untll last in my try-out sequence. I was feeling pretty good anyway because I had been playing around all week with a different suit under my jeans, but had not gotten off since the weekend and the pressure has been steadily building.

I hope to post a review of each of these four suits as to potential for J/O, which I know you are all interested in, and maybe post pictures of each as well. For now I will say that the Sporti Euro really have more of what I would describe as an Asian rather than a Euro cut. I can imagine a smoking hot little Asian guy wearing these.

The 30" Sporti waist is all but the same as the older Club Swim brand with the 28" Waist...

Stay tuned

Sebbie
Old 06-23-2012, 12:00 AM

Default Sporti

Sebbie: Was it you who said Sporti only seems to come from SwimOutlet ?
(can't trace the thread where it was discussed).
If so, you are right - the reason I could not find the Sporti company is that it is SO's in-house brand name for their suits.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:37 AM

yup...they are made in China..expect a cut that is more nearly asian than euro...low in the back and front, and very very snug for the waist size...a budget N2N design
Old 06-23-2012, 01:08 AM

Default fka Club Swim

Sporti is Swim Outlet's house brand. They used to call it ClubSwim, but went to Sporti a couple years back. Agree with Sebbie that the fit is really snug and very hot!
Old 06-23-2012, 03:04 AM

Default better late .....

Thanks guys - seems I am two years slow in picking up on a hot suit
Old 06-23-2012, 12:15 PM

Default Ratings and testing for J/O potential

I've been trying to get some photos of me in these suits but they keep coming up not showing the correct colors and worse, somewhat fuzzy, in part because I'm trying to take them using artificial light. I need one of you to help me. Worse, they look better with with just a bit of a semi, and by the time I get the camera angle set up I tend lose that so I have to start all over.

Let me go ahead and write this up w/o the photos and put in some links to the actual suits to look at I am going to rank these as to me and my body "saw" them for J/O potential. It turns out, the lowest of these gets three of five stars. I tried them on in sequence, from what appeared to be the least erotic to the most. Your experiences may differ, but these are mine.

Sporti Mens water polo brief
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/34469.htm
Royal Sz 30
These are the poly-PBT blend. They do not appear that much different in feel or appearance from Lycra, but I do not doubt that they are sturdier. The main difference I see from a standard swimming brief is that these are fully lined front and rear with a black liner. One thing that surprised me is that the sides were narrower than I would have expected for a Water polo brief. I was expecting 3 inch sides and these are closer to the Euro 1 1/2 inch, maybe 2 inches or so. My general comment on this brief is that its a great deal for someone looking to do daily lap swimming and has had experiences quickly wearing out the Lycra suits. These should be very sturdy, and even if the outer layer does become a bit transparent will not matter since there is the full black liner. And some guys will appreciate the fact hat they are a narrow cut than a garden variety royal Speedo, but still modest enough to wear basically anywhere. So far as Jerk/Off potential goes, however, these probably won't get you into any new territory All of you have been here, before, J/O wise. HOWEVER, having said that, this is a really sturdy training type suit for the swimmer-athlete at a bargain price.
Rating 3 Stars.

Waterpro Sprint Poly Striped Racer

This is also a polyester/PBT suit, tho not specifically a water polo suit.

http://www.swimoutlet.com/ProductDet...010&color=9599

I ordered this in navy and gold. What I love about this suit is that it jufst screams English prep school swim team. Indeed, if Hogwarts had a swimming or water polo team, this is the suit Harry Potter would be wearing! Unfortunately, the Gryffindor maroon-and-gold is not listed as a color option, but I am certain that if Hogwarts placed a big enough order that could be arranged too, and the navy and gold should be correct for at least some of the houses. This suit looks so preppy it just takes me right into a place I never got to be, that is, 14 years old at an expensive boys private prep school, and being confronted for the first time with the notion that if I were going to be part of the swim team, I was going to have to somehow get my groin to fit inside this little suit. Worse, there were all these other boys about my age around me facing the same dilemma, but not being willing to share what the real concern was either,...that is, that once they got into their suits their bodies would start to react in ways that they could not completely control. This is at once an extraordinarily exciting but equally terrifying situation to try and deal with, All of this comes streaming back to me thinking about what might of happened and how I would have tried to deal with it. I just can't wear this suit without thinking about this. This is actually a fairly modest brief with three-inch sides. I would be cycling back and forth between totally crazy excitement about getting to wear it mixed together with sheer terror. What a dilemma.
This is a great J/O suit if you want to experience what it might have been like as a young teen to try out for the swim team at Hogwarts.

Rating 4 stars

Sporti Euro swim brief Maroon
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/19798.htm

I have several pair of the older Club Swim design that SwimOutlest used to sell instead of the Sporti brand. I have the Club Swim brand in 28", 30", and 32". The Sportis I ordered were 30", and measured up against the ClubSwim brand they are closest to the 28" Club Swim. So, for starters, expect a really snug fit if you order in your normal waist size. Interestingly the 30" Sporti Royal Water polo brief reviewed above is quite a bit bigger, waist-size wise. Also, be prepared for the fact that this so-called Euro cut is really more of an Asian cut than a Euro cut, this in comparison with the Club Swim version of the Euro suit and a little Tyr suit I have that was sold only in Europe. There are subtle differences between a Euro cut and an Asian cut. I think the Asian cuts are really designed to fit guys with smaller packages and make them look really good, and if you are one of those who thinks you need to own a suit with a big equipment pouch, this is not the suit for you. Fortunately, I am more modestly endowed in that area, which means that this suit is a good fit for me, and I really like how I look in it--I find myself comparing my groin with the groins of some of the Asian swimmers I find on the Web. Also, keep in mind that these suits are cut really low both in the front and rear. This one just barely covers my butt crack, and I normally do not have any problem doing that as my butt is pretty small. Think budget N2N suit. This in many ways is an edgier looking fit than we commonly see in swimming briefs in the US, which is part of the fun. The fully embroidered logo rather than just a sticker is another interesting design touch. This is not as radical a design as some of the so-called Japanese Speedos you see on the Web. However, if you wore this suit penis up at the local pool, you would get plenty of attention from both the guys and the girls. You are hovering close to the edge of acceptability, especially if you undersized the suit a bit and exactly how you have positioned your equipment, but not quite to the point of being over the edge. Finally, the J/O potential here is very good-excellent...but wait, there is one more option...
Rating 4 1/2 stars

Sporti Euro swim brief Green
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/19798.htm

OK, I've spent the last half hour, trying on each of these suits, in the order you see above, making mental notes as to how my body has been reacting to each new situation it faces. As I proceed, the suits are somehow getting smaller and tighter, and my body is starting to stand up and take notice. But wait! Isn't this suit exactly the same as the maroon one, but in a green color? Well yes, or at least its supposed to be. But the green is a bright Kelly green, very different from the forest green Club Swim suit I own. I pull this suit on, and it feels subtly snugger and tighter around my equipment than the maroon one did. Maybe it's just the different color...Maybe something more in terms of the fit, I dunno, but something subtle but delicious is happening. I take a look at myself in the mirror and wow..my body seems to really like the green color. But it's more than that...I'm thinking I'm playing little Asian guy. My penis is positioned up and it certainly isn't getting any smaller. Images of those Japanese Speedo guys with their really skimpy tight suits and upward-positioned penises are floating through my brain. I'm totally hooked on this one, and I'm getting bigger and bigger too. Well,you can pretty much guess that the situation is unstable, the need to finally get off has been enormous, and I am close to having a really powerful orgasm. I have been trying these suits on one at a time, and the pressure has been quietly building for me to get off. But it's this suit, not any of the others that finally really got me there. And when it happened it was an orgasm unlike anything I have had in a decade or more. My penis is longer than I've seen it in years, and when it happens the release is powerful and long-lasting. WOW! ALL with an $11.95 suit. This was an orgasm never to be forgotten...one of those life experiences that kinda clings to your brain constantly, like some kind of super glue. As you all know, I am 64 years old, and this was an orgasm that would make even a 15-year old proud, if he weren't too terrified of what was happening--a total body, perhaps out-of-body experience. My entire body, not just my groin, is involved in this one. I feel totally male and alive! What a treat! I finally calm down, and put the suits away. By evening, however, the whole experience is still vivid in my mind, the green suit, the Asian cut, the position of my penis, exactly what happened. I end up putting on the green suit again, only about three hours after the last time. And guess what> I'm hard again, almost in an instant, and once more desperate to get off again. Ordinary 64 year old guys don't normally get off more than once in a 24 hour period, but here I am, on the verge of ejaculating for the second time in about three hours! OK, the second orgasm wasn't quite as powerful as the first, and didn't produce quite as much ejaculate, but I stil had a great time the second time around three hours after the first The first time off merits and A+ rating, whereas the second time might be ranked an A-. All of these experience are now firmly attached to my brain. And I cant wait to try this suit on again.

Suit Rating 5 stars...this one should send you to another place in time and space, unless you are brain-dead.
The continuing adventures of...
Sebbie and his suits
Old 06-23-2012, 05:06 PM

Sebbie - you did it to me again. Must order the green ones!!
Old 06-24-2012, 06:24 PM

Sebbie, are you generally aroused when you wear bikinis? Does that bother people when you're in public situations?
Old 06-24-2012, 06:32 PM

Default more or less, but

At my age I'm better at keeping everything under control than I was when I was 15!