Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2019, 10:26 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
I would say that the Ergowear Feel products are not that extreme. I have several of the square cut underwear and while I do appreciate the space in the pouch, the bulge action on those things is not anywhere near what can be had with other options.

The last time I was at the beach was down in Galveston, TX. We were able to find a nice little stretch of beach access with only one other couple around. We were able to set up our camp right out of the back of our vehicle, which was awesome! I wore a little KoalaSwim Daddy's Boy g-string. My wife was wearing a tiny Wicked Weasel g-string and micro top. Apparently the other folks thought we were European because we were so comfortable showing so much skin. To be honest, I had pre-cum drooling out of my cock because I was so turned on to be out there, on the beach, in my little suit, with my sexy wife in a killer suit... we ended up fucking like mad in the back of the truck after that other couple left, right there on the beach with the wind and waves crashing... it was pretty damn epic!

If you are not quite ready for a g-string on the beach, it is okay. KoalaSwim also makes a wide array of suits that offer full or partial rear coverage. Here are some of the KoalaSwim suits that I have:
Pinnacle Bikini
Ego Booster
Egg Sack Bikini The back on this one is pretty narrow!
Grinder Micro Bikini Whoo... this one has some... surprises... LoL!!!
Peep Show
Ass Market Bikini
Voyeur

There are other brands out there too, but I love what I have found in KoalaSwim. They make a nice selection of stuff that goes all the way from here is just my cock wrapped in spandex, to nice bulge suits (which are what I really love), to a few bikinis and thongs that look a lot more pedestrian, just a bit briefer than normal... so they have a wide variety of things. Yes, they do also make a number of Male to Female transformation designs, these are designed to make your male equipment resemble female equipment. These are not for me, but apparently there is quite the demand for this kind of thing out there.

Oh yes, as someone who does this regularly, it is great fun to show off a bit. I guess I have a pretty solid streak of exhibitionism in me that really enjoys this sort of thing. However, I will readily note that I do try to find more secluded beaches with fewer people around. If other people come to the beach after I am there, then they can decide how nearby they want to set up their camp to mine.

Can you show us what the grinder suit looks like? I'm curious about the ass spark feature. It doesn't have to be on you, just a shot of the suit. Though, if you're an exhibitionist, a model shot in any of those suits would be cool.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:08 PM
Speedo Member

I like skimpy, loose, also some sheer. In combination or not. I have aussieBum's and kiniki. Now I saw you mention ergowear and I'm interested! I'm not big into thongs. I prefer bikini models.

Revealing, or very revealing, could be fun to do at an adult beach with 3 or 4 guys together, hanging out and being comfortable together as buds.

Who's up for that?
Old 12-03-2019, 03:56 AM

[quote=PSDave]
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
I notice that women can wear very skimpy suits (for swimming and general athletics) that provide very minimal coverage or their genital area. So why can't men do the same?

Mens genitals are on the outside and (as any man knows) have a mind of their own. A bulge is one thing but an erection is not socially acceptable. If a man approaches a woman in a speedo with a blatantly obvious erection he runs the risk of being accused of sexual harassment. Also, many places have laws against displaying arousal.
Women are lucky, their genitals are on the inside and don't show signs of arousal - with the possible exception of a wet spot .
To answer your question -- men can wear minimal coverage swimwear. They just have to be sure that it covers an erect penis and be sure that if it does happen they won't end up with a sex offender police record.
I understand the need for men to cover their private parts, but it's not necessary to wear a swim suit that goes all the way to the knees (Jammers) just to cover up a hard on.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:22 PM

I never thought of the wearing of my US4MEN two tone thongs as being anything but comfortable while working outdoors versus being vulgar. Certainly they protrude my junk out in front. However, living on some remote/rural acreage I am more concerned about staying cool and comfortable outdoors during the summer months than what others might think.

Last edited by Glenda : 12-05-2019 at 01:18 AM.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:46 PM

Wink vulgar Display of Bulge

There are swimsuits that don't fit properly on guys and show a vulgar display of their privates. I did get to wear a girl's large size one piece water polo swimsuit a while back. I was reluctant to try it on thinking how my male bulge would look vulgar in it. Much to my surprise, the one piece swimsuit fit and felt great and my now excited genitals were well encased with a good fit. My friends said That suit looked nice on me, despite being a girl's sports swimsuit. I did have a healthy erection while wearing it. I didn't go swimming, when called into the locker and shower room by my older uncle telling me that it's time to get that lady's swimwear off. We were alone in the shower room with him totally naked and me still wearing that tight fitting one piece swimsuit outlining my full hard. He stood over me while managing to slowly unzip the long back zipper, as I squirmed, blushed and pouted, when he started peeling it off my upper torso. It was a slow process,with the tight, now wet polyester lycra swimsuit clinging to my upper torso. The feeling, just wearing it and now being stripped off by my uncle was sensational. slowly the clinging material would come off with him pulling the swimsuit down, closer and closer to my very excited hard on well encased being snug and secure in it. He now had it half on and half off my upper torso, then giving me a firm swat on my still tightly swimsuit covered behind with the dangling unzipped upper half. He quietly reminded me that I shouldn't be ashamed being naked with an erection, once he get this one piece swimsuit off me. He continued peeling the tight swimsuit down and off me. I still playfully resisted while he continued pulling it off my wet body while we were under the shower. Now my moment of truth would happen, as he had the tight swimsuit down just above my excited penis still nicely encased under the tight wet material. I squeezed my wet legs tight, while feeling his warm wet hands gently exposing my erection from the still clinging and tickling almost off one piece water polo swimsuit. The feeling was sensational as he worked the tight wet, still clinging polyester from between my rear buns and behind When he said: loosen up swimsuits coming off, off!" I let a yelp as he peeled it down my tightly squeezed legs, then freeing the tangled one piece swim suit from my ankles and finally I was naked and erect when I couldn't hold in my excitement energy any longer and had a good ejaculation . He smiled when we hugged one another while enjoying the warm shower water. I did enjoy having him strip that tight girls one one piece swimsuit off me, he said later "that girl's or lady's one piece certainly fit you nicely, but took some time stripping it off you." We wondered what girl's or ladies wearing a one piece water polo swimsuit must go through taking it off. It was great wearing that girl's swimsuit and not having any vulgar display of a bulge.
Old 12-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davearoo
Can you show us what the grinder suit looks like? I'm curious about the ass spark feature. It doesn't have to be on you, just a shot of the suit. Though, if you're an exhibitionist, a model shot in any of those suits would be cool.

Here are a couple pix of exactly what the Ass Spark is and how to wear it by itself. I'll have to post a couple more posts to get pix of the actual suit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4cb5a5d9-539e-4061-876e-b55f6235ac3a_sm.jpg (39.8 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 2507a7ca-c440-4d32-9447-4d406b0a223a_sm.jpg (73.1 KB, 80 views)
Old 12-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:

Here are a couple pictures of just the Ass Spark by itself and the suit by itself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Suit - no ass spark Annotated -Smallest.jpg (69.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Ass Spark Top Annotated -Smallest.jpg (48.7 KB, 44 views)
Old 12-11-2019, 04:16 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:

Here is a pic of the suit assembled with the Ass Spark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Suit Assembled -Smallest.jpg (65.3 KB, 50 views)
Old 12-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
Here is a pic of the suit assembled with the Ass Spark.

That is . . . interesting. Is the metal rod the only thing that connects the two ends of fabric on the bottom? I'm trying to imagine what that would feel like walking, or swimming, around with that up there. I'd imagine it would take some getting used to.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:11 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
That is . . . interesting. Is the metal rod the only thing that connects the two ends of fabric on the bottom? I'm trying to imagine what that would feel like walking, or swimming, around with that up there. I'd imagine it would take some getting used to.

Yes, the steel rod is the only thing that holds the front to the back. The ball is to go into your anus as a butt plug whilst you are wearing the suit.