Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2012, 03:35 AM

Default Swim Team Car Wash

Okay, a little off theme of my normal writings, but I thought I’d share this fun recent story. I help coach a youth summer swim team. We have three groups of swimmers; recreational, regional, and travel teams; the names speak for themselves, but all really great kids. I am on the coaching team for the travel team, and I help a bit on the regional team. The travel kids are all really good swimmers. This year we have ten boys and seven girls on the travel team.

To kick off the travel team, we have a couple team building events, of which one is a car wash to raise money. It is also, more important, a way to get the team together and focused on a common goal. This year’s team really has come together well, in fact the best ever. They all get along like they have been friends forever. Our car wash was this past weekend and the weather was amazing. Bright sunshine, warmer temps, and lots of traffic. The team broke up into washers and callers. The callers went out to the corners and held up signs and tried to lure the cars in. There were 4 girls and two guys on the caller team.

Here’s the first fun part. When they went out to call, the girls were in swim suits. Not the kind we wear on the team, but their “beach” suits, which meant some two piece suits and such. Nothing too revealing, but nonetheless, pretty cute. The guys were shirtless, but two were in cargo shorts and two had on board shorts. Okay, fine. No big surprise.

About thirty minutes into the wash, one of the girls starts getting on the guys. It went like this.

“Hey, whats with those cargo shorts…were a swim team”

“It’s all I got” first cargo short guy replies.

“Bull s---t (okay I corrected them on this), you got a swim suit. What did you wear at practice? Not those cargo shorts.”

Second guy chimes in, “Hey, I got my suit on,” he says flashing his board shorts.

“That ain’t a suit, they go to your knees.”

This banter carried on for several minutes, until the girls started chanting “speedo, speedo…”

The guys don’t give in. The banter gets more intense. I decide to let it go, it’s not rude or inappropriate language.

One of the washer guys decides he has had enough. So he rips off his shorts to reveal a solid black brief underneath. He grabs a towel and throws it around his back like a cape and runs out to the corner and leaps up landing right in front of two of the girls, as if to be superman. They go nuts, and suddenly horns start honking. He becomes the hit of the intersection, and he is out there dancing with the girls, holding up the car wash sign, and getting people to honk and yell (none of it bad). It was so funny to watch. Made me want to do the same, but I had to play adult.

Within a few minutes, more and more of the guys were shedding their shorts. Now, some had to go get their team suits out of their cars, and a few had to borrow suits from others. By the end, every single guy was out there in a brief suit. We had guys in solids, prints, splice. They had an absolute blast. Swimmers are pretty confident guys, at least once they get off the shorts and reveal their real swim attire, and these guys were no exception. I loved watching it. Nothing crazy, just boys and girls having fun flirting with each other.

For me the best part was when an elderly lady pulled in to get her car washed. I thought “oh no, she’s gonna hate this.” Instead she was just fine. She got out and one of the boys (in just a Tyr brief) took her arm and walked her over to a chair on the grass. She smiled at him. They all then went about washing her car. I was standing there and she told me she always supports the car washes (not just ours, but the gas station lets everyone hold washes each weekend). I found out she and her husband have come to the washes for years.

“He’s (the husband) gone to find our place in heaver” she told me, “but I still try to come out and support the kids.” I got choked up. Once the car was done, the same boy in the Tyr brief came back over and took her arm and walked her back to her car. She handed him $5. Not much for a carwash in this day and age. He smiled at her and said “Thank you so much.” Perfect gentleman.

I walked up to her window to thank her as well. “These are such great kids,” she said. “And you know what else,” she smiled at me, “when I was their age, all we girls wanted was a really cute boy, looks to me like the girls have got some real hotties, as my granddaughter says.”

“Yes, they do” I replied.

At the end of the wash, after it was all cleaned up, all the guys had put back on their shorts, except for the guy in the Tyr. “I don’t feel like getting changed,” he said as they all piled in their cars.

“A real hottie,” I thought, and a lot like me at his age. He clearly liked his suit, or the way he felt in it.

The end.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 06-13-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:41 PM

Talking

Sounds like a fun time was had by all. Wish I'd been there to see it. And thanks for the story!!
Old 06-13-2012, 05:41 PM

Default Swim Team Car Wash

STS; another great story and, told in such a way, that I felt I was actually there. You done good
Old 06-13-2012, 06:22 PM

I would love to Speedo car washing in a group.

I did, a few times, washing my car in my driveway in square cut swimsuit. (for suntan)
Old 06-14-2012, 06:58 PM

Wonderful, fun-filled story - thanks for sharing! I definitely would have pulled in for a wash!
Old 06-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Speedo Member

Default MSSB carwash!

We should get a car wash to raise money for this site! I'll wear my purple HOM bikini. You?
Old 06-18-2012, 07:54 PM

Default Wash

My Sporti Flags-where you been?
Old 06-19-2012, 03:37 PM

Default where?

They've been off to have their side seams measured I would guess
Old 06-19-2012, 07:33 PM

Default Measure

When worn and wet the Sporti flags is about 2 1/2
Old 12-12-2017, 04:02 PM

Very late (but I just joined and love exploring the older threads).

I would love to do a speedo car wash for this site or for another charity. I’ll bring on my white Joe Snyder bikini for the fun