Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2017, 10:45 PM

I have a few styles like that. Women's bikini bottoms fit me just fine and love wearing them.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:58 PM

Dolfin uglies two piece. Bottoms fit really well and the colors and patterns are great.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:40 PM

You know we swim team boys were a bunch of goofs when we were 15-16 year olds. There were a few instances we borrowed girls suits, usually the one piece speedo team uniform but once we decided to try bikinis. You know, it might not have even been noticed if we had left the tops off, since we didn't really need them. Cause we were boys, you see...
Old 10-12-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valorian2
This thread's a bit of an eye-opener. I've worn panties -- both women's panties and the kind available at xdress/bodyaware -- in the past, because I do like a lot of the fabrics, features, patterns and cuts available, but I've drawn the line at getting into bikini bottoms. But it looks like all the perks of panties are also the perks of bikini bottoms; they're cheaper and have a lot more options. I'm going to have to look into this!

I wear panties almost everyday. The Jockey NPLP bikinis fit like a glove and honestly you would never know they're panties if they're a solid color. The NPLP string bikinis are even better. If you like speedos, you will love these. Like you, I don't wear women's swim bottoms, but some of them look damn good.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default I finally did it

I am a little embarrassed to realize that it has been over a year since I was reading this thread (and a little surprised nobody else has added to it in the meantime). But I guess I needed some time to let the concept roll around in my mind before diving in to give it a try...

Not that long ago, I bought my first women's bikini bottom. I guess the posts here got me curious about it. But then, I was doubtful that there would be anything decent and masculine-looking enough that would even fit me... but I was surprised and pleased to find that Speedo does have women's sizes that go large enough.

I have not worn it in public, as I am way too fat to wear a swim brief -- I still enjoy my jammers and rash guard for swimming -- but once I lose my weight, I do hope to get up the nerve to do some swimming in various swim briefs.

So... let me know what you think of this suit.

Speedo PixelPalm Hipster Bikini Bottom
by C J, on Flickr

Speedo PixelPalm Hipster Bikini Bottom
by C J, on Flickr
Old 09-23-2018, 10:44 AM
Speedo Member

Default Captain is looking good

Captain:

I purposely didn't put the "Jammer" on your name because I don't think you need it. I have seen you post pictures a few times in your jammers.

you look a thousand percent better in those bikinis. Unlike all the other pictures you seem to have found some that no one would ever guess aren't speedos for men. Their coverage on your backside and their bulge up front are perfect for your body.

I think everyone on this board is rooting for you to finally wear some Speedos to the pool. I think surprisingly, that bikini is the perfect first suit!

if it makes you feel better I like your pictures the most out of all 14 pages of this thread. I'd have to say my second favorite is that pink Speedo bikini.

Do you really think you look better in jammers? Do you really think they hide anything? I respectfully think you look way better in bikinis.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:46 PM

i found that the Arena Nadiene bikini bottoms don't have the logo centered on the back of the waistband and pass a speedo, however they are smaller in the back, with side seams that are only about an inch.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default You are too kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous
Captain:

I purposely didn't put the "Jammer" on your name because I don't think you need it. I have seen you post pictures a few times in your jammers.

you look a thousand percent better in those bikinis. Unlike all the other pictures you seem to have found some that no one would ever guess aren't speedos for men. Their coverage on your backside and their bulge up front are perfect for your body.

I think everyone on this board is rooting for you to finally wear some Speedos to the pool. I think surprisingly, that bikini is the perfect first suit!

if it makes you feel better I like your pictures the most out of all 14 pages of this thread. I'd have to say my second favorite is that pink Speedo bikini.

Do you really think you look better in jammers? Do you really think they hide anything? I respectfully think you look way better in bikinis.

I hesitate to reply here, as I do not want to venture too far off topic of this thread, but to respond to your comment, I will proceed with one reply, here, and if further reply is requested, we can move to a different thread.

First off... thank you for your very kind words. For being the fat kid in my youth and just a fat man in all my adult life, it is odd to have someone give a compliment about my appearance.

Second, you have to understand that when I take pictures in my gear, I am very careful about how I pose, and the angle of the camera, and I suck in my gut as much as I possibly can... so that I look as good as I can and try to minimize the look of my fat belly. I pick only the absolute best pics to post. When I am actually at a pool I don't have all those advantages. I am there in all my overweight glory (haha) for everyone to see.

Third, you can see this in the front view of these women's bottoms.. I have some darker skin/discoloration on my thighs around the groin area. I do not know what has caused this but it has been there all my adulthood. I am a bit self-conscious about that--something that is only visible when I wear swim briefs, or short trunks/squarecuts.

Finally, as we all know, many people do not share our enthusiasm for swim briefs. As is evidenced by the various topics and posts throughout this discussion board, many times swim brief wearers are in the minority and there are those that 'look down' on those that do dare to wear such swim suits. On top of that, being a larger person, I have read and heard of those that feel that larger men, of all people, should never wear a swim brief suit. The term, 'beached whale' is what comes to mind. (Even my own wife has made comments when larger men on Amazing Race don smaller swim suits for some activities, that such men "should never wear a Speedo!") When you couple these sentiments with my life of being teased and made fun of for my size, the thought of showing up in public in a swim brief is certainly not something I am ready to try.

It takes enough gumption for me to brave the public pool in jammers and a rashguard, as it is. I do feel that jammers are a bit more accepted than a swim brief is, especially in my very conservative part of the US. And yes, I do think I look good in jammers. As not just a Speedo aficionado, but a lover of all spandex, I do really like the look of my thighs wrapped in snug spandex. If I may say so, I think my thighs are about my best feature since they do not look 'fat' like other parts of my body. And then, I do feel that covering up my big belly makes me a little more acceptable than if I were completely bare from the waist up. Plus, rash guards cover my back hair -- another part of my body that I know many people, women especially (including my wife), find offensive and something that should never be on display to the public. So, yeah, I do prefer my look in jammers and a rashguard as opposed to in just a swim brief. (Hopefully that perspective will change when I lose my weight.. I am starting up, this week, on a plan to lose 100 pounds in a year.)

But in conclusion, let me again thank you for positive feedback on my swim briefs, and these women's bottoms, in particular.. It means a lot to me to know that someone can see past my shortcomings and appreciate how I look. Much respect, bro!

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 09-24-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:48 PM
StrawberryBoards

- bobj

You look great in this bikini bottom; should totally be wearing it in public! The women's styles are actually quite flattering to men also, especially in back. The women's styles in popularity have been getting quite cheeky recently, even more so than the ones you are wearing here. Wish I would see men wearing something like this. I am curious as to what sort of lining these have in front; doesn't seem like much.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 10-19-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:28 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default Bikini Style Bottoms

Always like the cut and style of women's bottoms. Found men's briefs with the extra brief back style on Amazon but I am of course not even remotely confident enough to wear anywhere other than around the house.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.