Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2018, 02:53 PM
Speedo Member

Default Lake Adventures

Lake Adventures pt. 1

-The names & certain details of this story are changed

INTRO:*** My name is Mike, I'm fit I would say I'm quite slim looking. I've trained swimming ever since I was 9, till I was 12. When I was 12 I started training water polo. I was training water polo till I was 14. And from that point on till 19, swimming again. I still do go swimming on regular basis, nowadays I tend to involve jogging as my workout routine more also. There is a park with a workout equipment nearby that I use on regular basis. I'm straight, and at the moment that this story was happening I have already lost my virginity. I'm 5.9 ft tall & I've been fascinated with speedos ever since I started training swimming. I have very short black hair, usual millitary like haircut which is what I'm famous for. My "thing" for speedos deepened just a little while later then the first time I masturbated. Which is when I was 11 years old. I have an older brother who is 8 years older than me his name is Steve he also trained water polo only thing he trained water polo for 5 years and then got back to training basketball which he trained previously for 3 years. He's also an avid speedo wearer, he'll probably appear in my stories in the future. He also has short hair though his hair is brown and a bit softer looking. Steve is 6.5 ft tall.There is also my best mate Matt we are best friends since kindergarten which meant we were practically inseparable. Matt has short but curly brown hair. He's just a bit taller than me 6ft or 6.1ft at most. Gabe was the fourth part of our gang during the middle school & high school era. He has black hair, and is slightly shorter than my brother. Matt & I met Gabe when we started training water polo. And stayed friends with him until he moved out to another state when we were 17.*

**** This story begins back when I was 16 years old, summer holiday. The three of us were of same age and we got to hang out with my bro a lot & his longtime girlfriend.
***** We have a family cottage that we go to during the holidays when we're tired of spending time in the city. The place is aproximatelly 30-40 minutes* drive from the city. Which is where this whole experience is taking place. Now Steve was already living in a separate appartment from us for a few years with his girlfriend Sara, who he met during the high school and they've been a couple ever since. As for Sara she was truly cute, but she wasn't just an epitome of cute girl, she was really, and I mean really HOT! Her breast which were always a bit pronounced during the warm period of the year in a tight shirt and her round butt, not that big, but man that butt & breast sure as hell was enough good reason for me to understand why my bro started dating her in the first place. It was first Matt & my idea to go to the cottage for a week since my parents were on vacation, but since we knew Gabe then already for quite some time we called him also. My bro would drive us there and it was planned as a week dedicated to partying, getting drunk and just usual stuff people that age do. Now all three of us met when Matt & I started training water polo, Gabe was training water polo for a year or so before the two of us joined in, and later continued training swimming when we switched to it again. Well since the cottage is near a lake that is two miles away and that meant that we would go there for a swim & also since we got an inflatable pool which meant we would also hang out there sunbathing in it while it can be used to cool yourself down, and the next city that was located just a bit further than the lake had public pool so we could just wait at the bus stop which was very near and hop in since it drove right to the parking where the open public pool was located. Now I've been wearing speedos whenever I go to swimming, sunbathing or anywhere near the water same goes for Steve, Steve also got a bit of a soft spot for speedos, but not like me, at that time I had about a bit more than 20 suits in total and started wearing them as regular underwear. Matt did wear speedos all the time also, but Gabe didn't he was in shorts whenever he went sunbathing or to public pool or beach or anything the closest he could get to speedos would be to wear jammers occasionally. But the plan was that since this would be an entire week that will be spent doing something crazy, we needed crazy outfits, which means entire week spent in speedos (swim briefs in general). Now we all had girlfriends. So finally Saturday morning came and we all got rounded up in Steve's car. We were discussing the party that was supposed to take place that evening when girls were supposed to join us. Well there we were us three in the backseat of Steve's citroen C1 squashed since the stuff that couldn't fit in trunk we positioned on the front seat and Steve behind the steering wheel. Well as soon as we reached the cottage Gabe told us that Jane isn't coming (his girlfriend then). That they had an argument the previous evening and broke up, well Thora (my gf then) and Monica (Matt's gf then) certainly were coming so we thought well since the two are good friends so why don't we ask them to bring one of their female friends to the party since Gabe is free. But Gabe insisted on not being comfortable with having any type of relationship that soon. Well we figured whatever there is a whole week in front of us so will find him a girl, at least for a one night adventure. So me and Matt got into a house to pick up the pool, while Steve and Gabe went for the stuff from the car. When they finished with the car and got all the stuff out of it that's when Steve said "I'm done with this, it's too hot anyway", he threw of his sleeveless blue shirt and* his basketball shorts to reveal a navy blue adidas swim briefs with red stripes that spread across the entire swimsuit it definately suited him perfectly. Well, we did make an announcement before the beginning of this little 7 days trip to the cottage that speedos are compulsory type of garment. Steve was supposed to just bring us food, or drive us, help us if we needed anything but we were okay with him. So as Steve uncovered himself both Matt and I nodded in agreement and took off our clothes to reveal our speedos. Matt was wearing classical red speedo briefs just with white Speedo logo on the right side and I was in my favourite suit, black Adidas swim briefs that only got small white logo on the side, this suit of mine was a bit snug fit, but I picked it since I was hoping it will be a useful contributing factor if I wanted Thora's attention for the night. We prepared the pool and let it fill with water. Well truth be told the pool wasn't huge like those standard inflatable pools that are at least 30in deep and are for family but it helped it's purpose that was to cool down while also getting a bit of a tan. That's when Gabe changed his mind about us calling Thora and Monica, and he got suddenly super excited about it, that left Matt and me a bit confused. Matt told us: "Go and talk to Thora and ask her to bring another female friend along with Monica." So Matt and I smirked at each other, the whole party thing was planned for us to get laid, and we didn't want Gabe to end up all on his own, while we're enjoying our time. All this time while Steve, Matt & I are in our speedos with beers in our hands, Gabe was still fully clothed. When the pool was filled with water Gabe decided that it was time for him to change, he changed into a red&blue jammer. Now both Matt & exchanged looks at each other but Matt said: "Dude we agreed speedos compulsory, the tighter, the better, especially if you're gonna meet some hot girl later". With that last part he just smirked. I said:" If you left your speedos at home, we could surely borrow you some." Gabe: "I did bring my old team suit from water polo days, but I only brought it for swimming, and not for acting like a jackass in it, especially not in front of girls." "Well" I said, "mate you knew where this was going when you agreed to be a part of it, besides we are all friends here and we've all seen each other in those(I meant speedos), we came up with this idea as a way to have fun, and it's hot outside. Look on it from this perspective you'll gather some pretty good points with a girl, being there in some tight, hot looking suit." Gabe lost it there:"Well I for one don't wanna hang around entire week trapped in a small, skin-tight bathing suit just because my friends are exhibitionists and came up with this crazy idea. And I'm certainly not looking forward to showing my tightly packed equipment in speedos to girls.What if I get a boner which will most likely happen, if I'm trapped in that thing with a hot girl close to me?"
Old 04-20-2018, 03:47 PM

Poly,
Great start here. I encourage you to keep it up.

One suggestion, though. You really need to add correct punctuation and paragraphs. Reading a solid block of text like this is tedious and turn many readers away.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:10 PM

Poly,
I hope you don't consider my contributions to be too presumptious. I tried to change nothing in your story except to improve readability when viewed on a web page.

**** This story begins back when I was 16 years old, summer holiday. The three of us were of same age and we got to hang out with my bro a lot & his longtime girlfriend.

***** We have a family cottage that we go to during the holidays when we're tired of spending time in the city. The place is approximately 30-40 minutes* drive from the city. This is where this whole experience is taking place.

Now Steve was already living in a separate apartment from us for a few years with his girlfriend Sara, whom he met during the high school, and they've been a couple ever since. As for Sara she was truly cute, but she wasn't just an epitome of cute girl, she was really, and I mean really HOT! Her breasts which were always a bit pronounced during the warm period of the year in a tight shirt and her round butt, not that big, but man that butt & breast sure as hell was enough good reason for me to understand why my bro started dating her in the first place.

It was first Matt & my idea to go to the cottage for a week since my parents were on vacation, but since we knew Gabe then already for quite some time we called him also. My bro would drive us there and it was planned as a week dedicated to partying, getting drunk and just usual stuff people that age do.

Now all three of us met when Matt & I started training water polo. Gabe was training water polo for a year or so before the two of us joined in, and later continued training swimming when we switched to it again.

Well since the cottage is near a lake that is two miles away and that meant that we would go there for a swim and also since we got an inflatable pool which meant we would also hang out there sunbathing in it while it can be used to cool yourself down. The next city that was located just a bit further than the lake and had public pool so we could just wait at the bus stop, which was very near, and hop in since it drove right to the parking where the open public pool was located.

Now I've been wearing speedos whenever I go to swimming, sunbathing or anywhere near the water. Same goes for Steve. Steve also got a bit of a soft spot for speedos, but not like me. At that time I had about a bit more than 20 suits in total and started wearing them as regular underwear. Matt did wear speedos all the time also, but Gabe didn't. He was in shorts whenever he went sunbathing or to public pool or beach or anything. The closest he could get to speedos would be to wear jammers occasionally. But the plan was that since this would be an entire week that will be spent doing something crazy, we needed crazy outfits, which means the entire week spent in speedos (swim briefs in general).

Now we all had girlfriends. So finally Saturday morning came and we all got rounded up in Steve's car. We were discussing the party that was supposed to take place that evening when girls were supposed to join us. Well there we were, us three in the backseat of Steve's Citroen C1 squashed since the stuff that couldn't fit in trunk we positioned on the front seat and Steve behind the steering wheel. Well as soon as we reached the cottage, Gabe told us that Jane isn't coming (his girlfriend then). Tthey had an argument the previous evening and broke up. Well Thora (my gf then) and Monica (Matt's gf then) certainly were coming. So we thought, well, the two are good friends, so why don't we ask them to bring one of their female friends to the party since Gabe is free. But Gabe insisted on not being comfortable with having any type of relationship that soon. Well we figured, whatever. There is a whole week in front of us. So we'll find him a girl, at least for a one-night adventure.

So me and Matt got into a house to pick up the pool, while Steve and Gabe went for the stuff from the car. When they finished with the car and got all the stuff out of it, that's when Steve said, "I'm done with this. It's too hot anyway!"He threw off his sleeveless blue shirt and his basketball shorts to reveal navy blue Adidas swim briefs with red stripes that spread across the entire swimsuit. It definitely suited him perfectly. Well, we did make an announcement before the beginning of this little 7-day trip to the cottage that speedos are compulsory type of garment. Steve was supposed to just bring us food, or drive us, help us if we needed anything, but we were okay with him. So as Steve uncovered himself, both Matt and I nodded in agreement and took off our clothes to reveal our speedos. Matt was wearing classical red speedo briefs just with white Speedo logo on the right side and I was in my favourite suit, black Adidas swim briefs that only got small white logo on the side. This suit of mine was a bit snug fit, but I picked it since I was hoping it will be a useful contributing factor if I wanted Thora's attention for the night.

We prepared the pool and let it fill with water. Well truth be told the pool wasn't huge like those standard inflatable pools that are at least 30in deep and are for family, but it helped. Its purpose was to cool down while also getting a bit of a tan.

That's when Gabe changed his mind about us calling Thora and Monica, and he got suddenly super excited about it. That left Matt and me a bit confused. Matt told us, "Go and talk to Thora and ask her to bring another female friend along with Monica." So Matt and I smirked at each other. The whole party thing was planned for us to get laid, and we didn't want Gabe to end up all on his own, while we're enjoying our time.

All this time while Steve, Matt and I are in our speedos with beers in our hands, Gabe was still fully clothed. When the pool was filled with water, Gabe decided that it was time for him to change. He changed into a red and blue jammer. Now both Matt and I exchanged looks at each other, but Matt said, "Dude, we agreed speedos compulsory, the tighter, the better, especially if you're gonna meet some hot girl later." With that last part he just smirked.

I said, "If you left your speedos at home, we could surely borrow you some," to which Gabe replied, "I did bring my old team suit from water polo days, but I only brought it for swimming, and not for acting like a jackass in it, especially not in front of girls."

"Well," I said, "mate, you knew where this was going when you agreed to be a part of it. Besides we are all friends here and we've all seen each other in those (I meant speedos.) We came up with this idea as a way to have fun, and it's hot outside. Look on it from this perspective: you'll gather some pretty good points with a girl, being there in some tight, hot looking suit."

Gabe lost it there. "Well I for one don't wanna hang around the entire week trapped in a small, skin-tight bathing suit just because my friends are exhibitionists and came up with this crazy idea. And I'm certainly not looking forward to showing my tightly packed equipment in speedos to girls.What if I get a boner, which will most likely happen if I'm trapped in that thing with a hot girl close to me?"
Old 04-20-2018, 04:21 PM
Speedo Member

Default Re:

Mind ??? No ofc not tnx a lot man for helping me out! 😃 It was my first time posting a story so I had no clue whatsoever, glad that you liked the story so far
Old 04-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Speedo Member

Default Re:

I really want to know your impressions of my first episode guys! I have written almost entirely episode No.2. I know I quite messed up with the first one having just a block of text, but in my defence it was my first time doing something like this . So PLEASE if you are willing to share your impressions of my first episode of the story, write it down here in replies
Old 04-22-2018, 08:08 PM

My only comment is that when you are writing it helps to actually wear some of the items, the swim briefs etc, that you are asking your characters to wear in the story line. It is helpful when writing to get a first-hand experience whith respect to the situations your characters are facing and coming up with ideas about what they will do next.

Sebbie
Old 04-22-2018, 09:10 PM

When you are writing a story however much it is based on life experience allow the action to flow. The bus stop, if you choose to go by bus is always just outside the swimming pool, right next to the empty parking space in case you come by car. The swimming pool only exists once you decide to swim there, and the bus arrives to pick you up the moment you arrive at the stop on the main road near your home.
When you have luggage it is always in conveniently small light bags that can be carried easily to your room. When you unpack it takes only moments but provides you with everything you could possibly want including spare speedos, unless the story demands that you forget to bring your speedos. When my car broke down in France last year I took my tent and a small bag which I discovered contained a swim thong but no speedos, so i had to buy French square-cuts to swim in the amazing campsite pools.
You and your friends have known each other for years, met at the swimming club and all played polo, so of course you are all used to wearing speedos. You are all young, fit and have the clear bright eyes of athletes. As swimmers you all have the chlorine bleached hair that looks blond in the sunshine. After that let us use our imagination.
Do they really have Citroens in USA ? Just say your older brother has a small foreign car, and you all have to cram into it with your luggage. The writers that give details of cars, shoes and cigarette lighters are trying to establish wealth and good taste, you are just a bunch of swimmers on a trip.
You have an interesting story to tell and I want to hear more but give me a straight line through the action not a street map of the whole city.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 04-22-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

I really want to read more! Please keep going.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:17 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 2

Lake Adventures pt.2

The moment Gabe said the part about boners we all burst into laughter, Steve included. So Matt took the initiative and said "So you're the only 16 yr old male who gets a boner over a hot chick? We're gonna pretend that none of the rest of us is regular young male with constant errections? Dude, chicks live basically for those moments to notice that our guy parts are responsing to them. When a guy is all hot for them and being trapped in tight speedos with a woodie, that's like BINGO to them."

I lost my patience so I said: "Gabe old buddy, the whole thing about this week, is to have a good time and be crazy and let your youthful energy out completely. If you're going to be such a pain in the ass just because you're asked to wear something you usually wear for the training and got used to wearing after all those years then go! Because in case you didn't notice, Steve joined us just for the fun of it, and he wasn't even asked to. He just found out about the idea when Matt and I told him this morning before we all loaded up in the car. He seemed to think like Matt&I the whole idea was rather funny, and decided to join in, and he is 8 years older than us."

Gabe finally gave in "Alright I'll do it, I'll parade in the f***ing speedos for a week with my f***ed up exhibitionist friends". We were all laughing now.

I chimed then in as Gabe was going towards the door to find his suit and put it on:"Just remember to picture yourself next to a super hot chick while putting those speedos on. That'll provide you with a good old stiffie in no time" he turned towards us, where all three of us were sitting and showed us the finger, there was another wave of laughter. Then Matt said" And if imagination doesn't seem to do the trick add a few hand strokes".

So Gabe went in and changed into his speedos it was an old green water polo team suit of ours. But it appeared to still sit tightly onto Gabe's midsection & bottom. "Well" Steve said "now that you are all in your week uniform, I can go pick up the ladies".
Steve went in the house to put his clothes on and to grab car keys. As soon as he went out of the house with keys and clothed Gabe shouted out to him:" Hey where are your speedos? There you were laughing just half an hour ago along with those two, making fun of me for not wearing these, yet you're fully clothed now with shorts & shirt on."

Steve just chuckled:"As for speedos they are here" he pulled down slightly his shorts to reveal his red & blue adidas suit"as for staying just in them well you wouldn't want me to steal all the girls attention. Geez" laughed Steve "imagine me driving inside with 3 girls, wearing nothing but speedos." And as he said it with one final chuckle his right hand went across his midsection. That's when I came in:"Good thing for you've already got Sara for that, besides we've got fleshlight in the house in case you get all horned up seeing the three of us having some action tonight".

Well as my older bro left to pick the girls up, the three of us stayed, three almost drunk teenagers. I had to go to the bathroom my bladder was full from all the beer and I also noticed that I was becoming a bit aroused, still nothing much, but I got that tingling feeling. So as I finished up with peeing, I put my love muscle back into the comfiness of my black adidas swim briefs, he was more than ready for some action but he'll have to stay tightly packed in the suit just a bit more. I tied the drawstrings tightly and made a double knot just to make sure anything doesn't come out since the suit was probably a size smaller & relatively new, providing my maleness a tight squeeze. I said as I came out of the house:"I'm going to cool off a bit and maybe catch some tan." In reality, I was hoping I could have some time alone in the pool just for the things to come down a bit, I was saving myself for tonight and I really didn't need to get all horned up with a full boner that soon.

Well as I laid there in the pool making myself comfortable, I had a daydream that I was fooling around on the beach with Thora. Thora was in her red, super sexy, two-piece Speedo bathing suit that really pronounced her figure. Me I was wearing the same black Adidas swim briefs, that I had on at that moment.

Thora asked:"Hey hun could you help me with putting this lotion on my back?" I was: "Sure babe" and so I worked her back. As I was finishing up her back she asked: "Listen sweetie, could you also help me with legs, start from the feet?" So now I was sitting directly across from her, her cute face straight across from mine, she adjusted her perfect shaped breast , holy shit, I was sporting a boner just doing her back, and by now I was seriously getting hard in these snug fitting swim briefs. Then as I started rubbing lotion on her left leg, she places her right foot directly on my midsection and starts rubbing me there. F**K, I expected my dick will explode. The pressure of being* tightly confided in these new speedos that really grasped my manhood firmly plus the force with which she kept on rubbing me. Man this woman knew exactly how to make me feel all cramped down there, occasionally she would add a bit more pressure just at the spot where my balls&cock met. "How does it feel hun?" She asked me in a rather innocent way, like she had no idea what she was doing to me. I just managed to say "Beyond amazing" as my knees trembled from the excitement, I almost lost balance. "Now" she said "sit down spread your legs and give me your hands." She grabbed my arms and now started working with both of her feet on my midsection. I just moaned this was the best thing ever."Do you want me to stop? You're seriously tenting those speedos of yours." She said and stopped with her footwork:"Am I hurting you? I just couldn't resist seeing you there all hot & sexy in those small speedos of yours. And I know how you like to wear them all the time, and have this like fetish for them." I was on the edge of an orgasm I just needed everything to be quickly over. So I said:"Thora babe, you're doing awesome, but you either finish me off quickly or just let me go in the water to finish it myself". She comes up close to me knocks me to the ground and starts playing with my nipples, she knew my nipples were very sensitive*and that*playing with them will drive me crazy. Her hands then went downstairs, with one hand she holded my balls tightly, she wasn't harmful, but she was squeezing them just a bit more every now and then, with her other hand she stroked my member. I was like a volcano, it was only a matter of seconds till I reached the orgasm.

Wham! All of a sudden like a lightning strike, I was*woken up by my buddy Matt who poured beer over my face, there he was crouching just above my head, grinning. It seems that during my erotic dream, my head just rested there dangling from the edge of the pool, my left hand was behind it just to make myself more comfortable and my right hand rested just above my now seriously tented speedos. "Scoot over dude we wanna cool down too" he said.

I was completely taken aback by the whole scene I found myself in. For one moment I was thinking I'm going to have the biggest orgasm in my life with the girl I was attracted to, and then another I'm sitting here sunbathing in this stupid, small inflatable pool that is filled with just a couple of inches deep water being in a half drunk state. The only thing that was common for both of these moments was me displaying a hardon in my snug fitting black swim briefs, so it wasn't just a bit of tingling in my male parts anymore, I really worked myself up.

Shit, I needed a release and I needed it quick. Matt & Gabe came by and got in the pool. So as they were making themselves comfortable sitting there I got out, trying my hardest not to let them know I had a raging boner. So I yelled "I'll just go and bring some more beer and I need to check on Steve". Secretly I was hoping for a quick*release. As I left the pool, I saw Matt giggling like a small kid. Did he notice it?
Old 04-30-2018, 11:06 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 3

Lake Adventures pt.3

The moment I got into the house I was searching for the fleshlight. Steve bought it a couple of years ago to help himself whenever he was horny and Sara wasn't around. As I called Steve, he answered immediately: "Sup bro, I'm just heading to pick the girls up, there is a*traffic jam so we'll probably be there in 45 minutes, or maybe a bit less than an hour." So I said:"Listen bro I need your fleshlight, it's an emergency? Where is it, I looked everywhere?" Steve just chuckled a bit because he knew perfectly well what this meant and said:"Fleshlight is out of service I had to toss it to the garbage a couple of months ago, I mean I had it for ages." So I was caught a bit off guard, my plan A of release isn't going to happen with the fleshlight gone, so it leaves the old traditional way of helping yourself with a hand. Steve spoke again: "Listen Mikey (that's what he called me whenever he wanted to mess around or just give a piece of a advice in his older brother manner), I'm off to pick the girls now, we'll be there in an hour at most and than you'll have an entire night to spend with Thora all by yourself, so just lay there in the water to cool down if you're so horned up already." So I thanked him for quick answer, as I was about to say bye, he just chuckled again and said:"Jesus, Mikey you regularly get laid ever since you lost your virginity, you spank your monkey like crazy on daily basis, still your dick is half the time like a pole", he laughed "You should definately consider porn actor career or try out as sex worker with that dick of yours." he said now laughing even more" I'm just hoping you're using rubber with all that action, you're either gonna catch STD or become daddy before you even turn 18 years." So since I was pissed off with my dear brother I just concluded the call:"Yeah, yeah, f**k you too bro".

Now Gabe called out from outside:"Yo mate is that beer coming or what?"

"Yeah, coming in a minute" I answered, shit, now what do I do, I planned a relief, but instead all I did was wasted possibly a good 20 minutes, looking for the fleshlight and discussing my arousal with my dear, older brother. When instead I could have wanked my meat, maybe even do it for the second time just to secure myself until Thora comes.

As I picked up another 3 beers from the crate with my back turned towards the door, I heard the door open. As the door opened I heard Matt's voice"Hey buddy we're drying ourselves on the upstairs balcony just so you know where to come with the beer." I was like"yeah sure" I heard the door close and it was over he's gone upstairs I thought.

Now Matt was my best mate since I've been 4 yrs old, surely he would understand what happened to me, since he too has got a hot girl, and has the thing for speedos nearly as much as I do but I just didn't feel like talking about it at the moment.

I got up with the three beers, ran upstairs and put the beers at the door of the balcony. I saw Gabe a couple of feet away, and walked back fast across the room into the corridor. I yelled as I was coming down the stairs: "Gabe the beer is there by the balcony door". Gabe yelled back:"Yeah thanks, everything okay with you Mike?"

"Yeah" I said. With that I ran downstairs towards the bathroom* I was just a couple of feet away from the bathroom door, when the door knob turned and the bathroom door opened I immediately turned over to the opposite direction, and walked rather fast across the living room where I crouched on the floor and pretended I was looking for something at a small shelf next to the sofa. Just a few feet behind me was Matt, he was this whole time in the bathroom, and I thought he was upstairs with Gabe.

I turned my head to see where Matt is still with my back turned to him. There he stood by the small room table just two feet away from me. I said:"What the hell are you doing here man? I thought you're upstairs with Gabe." He started to giggle like a kid again, I was confused, so I said with a nervous grin:"What' s*so funny mate?" He just continued to giggle, and I repeated:"What?" So he said with a wide grin on his face:"Oh for f**k's sake stop pretending, Mikey" he was now obviously suppressing not to burst laughing"I know you had a stiffie going on between your legs while you were still in the pool. Since I was the one that woke you up, and as you got up for the beer, for a moment you gave me a perfect look upon the state of your aroused love muscle trapped tightly in those speedos of yours. Three dudes in a small inflatable pool in speedos" continued Matt laughing "doesn't leave any space for stuff to go unnoticed. And I know you had some kind of erotic dream cause you were all groggy when I woke you up and I thought I heard you moan while you laid there. Come on buddy we're best mates since kindergarten, you can tell me." Now for a moment I really was thinking of telling him everything.

I was still crouching there with my back turned to him, when he continued laughing: "Go on", he continued nagging on the subject. Slowly I asked him:"So what even if I had a boner in the pooI?"I tried to reposition myself so that I would* face Matt somehow without showing him the state I was in. As I tried to reposition myself still in a crouched position I fell backwards. Which gave him a perfect look upon my aroused state. "Dude you really seem to be cramped down there. So story time."he kept on pushing and with that he just sat on the sofa across from where I was standing. I just blurted out:" What story? I got hard in my speedos, since I had this kind of a dream of me and Thora on a beach, end of story." I wanted to get out of there, but Matt grabbed me by the arm and wouldn't leave me alone. So I told him to:"F**k off what else do you wanna know?". So Matt now still laughing a bit, said:"Now wait a minute you can't just stop there mate. That seems to me that it was quite some daydream you had there, judging by the way your dick is stretching those swim briefs." As he said it laughing, he tapped me with his right foot on*my tightly confined family jewels. "F*** you, asshole" I just said. He just burst again laughing.

I left the room with Matt in there laughing. As I reached for the door of the bathroom with one of my hands Matt caught me and grabbed my other arm with both of his hands he was still laughing, not allowing me to come into bathroom. Gabe came down, and for a moment he looked rather confused. He said: "What the fuck? You two left me upstairs?" Matt then said: "Sorry buddy, I just had to check on Mikey, it seems he had quite some daydream when he was in the pool before we joined in." Then as he looked at me and saw my hard rod tenting in that small black piece of lycra garment that was the only thing I had on myself he just said:"Oh that" he just grinned, and stood there laughing at the room door.

So finally Matt let me go, and I half irritated asked:"What? What's the bloody matter?" Matt sat down at the closest chair and continued:"Well tell your buddies about this erotic escapade of yours in the pool and we'll let you deal with what you have to." "What erotic escapade?"I asked" I got hard having those thoughts about Thora&me on the beach." Matt said:"Yeah well perhaps you could share a bit more detailed version of the story" Matt pushed on, still laughing:"Oh cut the crap and tell us the whole thing."

I just ignored them and walked straight into the bathroom a minute later I pulled my head from behind the door, and Gabe was gone and Matt waved to me from the bottom of the stairs with a wide grin on his face.

Well, I thought to myself that could have gone worse. As I reached for the door key, that was usually in the door lock it was gone, I couldn't lock myself. Well I thought what the hell I was soooooo horny and I really couldn't let myself waste any more time, I leaned on the door with my back. This is it I thought, I began by playing with my nipples. Then I started stroking my quads which is just usual order of things when I play with myself, nipples for start, then quads, and then the main thing. Now when I started doing my quads, I couldn't stand anymore, so I just pushed open shower cabin doors and sat there continuing the process with the doors of the cabin wide open so that I could spread my legs . As I went upstairs with my hand it was time for a bit of a playing with my familly jewels. There was this thing I did when I played with my balls where usually I would* position one of my hands so that my middle and index finger were each on one testicle, while with the other hand I would stroke usually with the index finger through that space, all along the balls to where my sack&dick meet. Well after all this little foreplay of mine it was time for the main operation, playtime with my main muscle. I looked down on my love muscle pointed to the left, that was cramped so tightly in those snug speedos of mine. At first I was stroking it caressingly through my suit, then with every stroke now and then I would grab it tightly give it a few squeezes I knew I was ready to untie the drawstrings.

Then completely out of the blue just as I untied myself ready to pull the front of the trunks down. Matt knocked onto the bathroom door.*"Oy*Mikey, you there?" I heard his voice say from outside. I quckly retied the drawstrings, making sure I really tied it firmly I made a double knot. F**k f**k f**k I thought I couldn't finish what I started not when there wasn't key of the door anywhere near, so he could pop in any second. I was so close to that final stage, it was like in my dream where Thora was stroking me. Oh man, I had the worst case of blue balls, and my dick was also hurting from the pressure of having it constricted in a snug fitting swim brief there fully stiff for probably an hour now.