Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2018, 02:46 PM

Default Learning to cope with your urges

Guys just past puberty quickly learn that having an orgasm is not only a new and unique experience, but is also way fun, well maybe way way fun. But guys just starting to experience this part of being an adult thus face the difficult problem of trying to navigate a path where they can enjoy themselves while learning the nuances of how their bodies work in this regard. Guys quickly start longing situations where they will have a degree of privacy with the goal of simply kicking back and enjoying themselves.

But at a young age, privacy is a tough thing to come by. Helicopter parents are a problem, parents who keep track of every moment of your life. If not parents, then nosey siblings who like to report anything you do they think is out of line in any way to your parents with the assertion that you need to be punished for engaging in the “abnormal”. Then there is the problem of leaving “tracks” so to speak on what you have been doing—those interesting splotches and stains that are difficult to explain away as being from something innocuous.

So a guy can jerk off to orgasm in a convenient pair of tighty whiteys, but the splotchy evidence of what happened will be there for others to discovered, perhaps by accident when someone else is doing the laundry. This is a tough period of life in this regard for guys, for sure.

Guys quickly learn an optimal strategy by jerking off in the bathroom if possible. But that means getting off in a hurry from start to finish. The whole idea becomes that of seeing how fast you can complete the task at hand, not savoring each moment in a slow, gradually-building arousal that leads to a powerful, perhaps even mind-blowing orgasm.

Every guy likely develops a little differently in this regard. Given the long-run popularity of tighty whiteys, what guy out there would not have at least a few pair by the time he turns, say 13, and what guy has not used a pair of them as an opportunity to experiment with arousal and ejaculation. Still, some guys claim they only wear loose-fitting boxer shorts and often explain this because of the “freedom” they provide for moving body parts around (perhaps in a potentially arousing way). A “fondness”s in this regard for snug-fitting briefs by guys is by no means universal (or is it?)

Then there is the matter of attire for team sports by developing athletes. There is an assortment of these and, oddly enough many, perhaps most of them involve items of clothing that fit really snug in the groin area.
Of course, the classic example is the snug-fitting swim brief worn by the “serious” swimmers.

I can only imagine what might had happened, if at age 13, I was joining a swim team and had been told that the only suitable attire was going to be a swim brief. Just ANTICIPATING the possibility of having to get into one of these would have not only gotten me feeling aroused but also quite erect. I would have known that an erection would only make it more difficult to even get myself into the brief. To be sure, even at that age I was already longing to get to do this even though I was not a swimmer at all let alone on a swim team. But still, I keep playing this “predicament” over and over in my mind, and I kept thinking about what I could buy once I got out on my own.

I’ve long thought about the entire topic of what makes a swim brief so hopelessly erotic. First, I conclude that I am not unique in having this obsession/fear. For some guys the fear part overpowers the obsession, but for other guys perhaps just the opposite.

I see three big factors: Most obvious is the fact that a lot of guys, perhaps most, tend to get horny and aroused at the mere thought of any item of clothing that fits that snugly around the male body parts. Second, swim briefs are routinely made of material that fits not only snug, but is also really slick and smooth such that it seems made to make a guy’s penis feel really good. Just the thought of having the underside of my penis pressing against that slick smooth material (“up” position) sends me off into another place. Third, the whole idea of the brief revealing the obvious outline of a guy’s anatomy is in itself a turn-on…as in anything that happens erection wise is going to be obvious to others and does a guy have enough control over what is happening to him to not make it all appear too obvious.

Then there are the other competitive sports that seem to always require something that fits snug in the groin area, football, baseball, basketball wrestling etc. Here is where the straps, cups, snug-fitting compression gear and equally snug-fitting football pants, slick and super snug wrestling singlets etc. potentially come into play. Because each item has a unique fit and feel, any one of these items could quickly lead to a hard-on and even an orgasm. Complicating all of this is that if guys dress as a group in a school gym locker room, any of the guys could have an interesting situation develop with their own body just like that with all of the possible consequences that can be imagined.

It is tough growing up. Fear and excitement are all somehow mixed together in a crazy combination.

To be continued….
Old 09-28-2018, 03:01 PM

Default Some important information to consider…

I cannot write about the things that adolescents and young adults do without any consideration for the various issues that are being highlighted in the news media in relation to these behaviors and what can and sometimes does happen in this regard. These are complicated issues, and, for a host of different reasons, issues that are not well understood.

Whenever a complicated issue is to be addressed, a useful way of analyzing the issue is to start at the beginning, and that is entirely appropriate in matters of sex and reproduction. Biologically, sex and reproduction are intertwined. We know for sure that any biological species would not survive were it not for a mechanism that leads to reproduction of the species. This is certainly the case for human beings, and (sorry gay guys!), reproduction has to involve both a male and a female.

I keep thinking about this idea in relation to the sexual behaviors of guys past puberty and in young adolescence. To me, there are two kinds of post-puberty adolescents. Some adolescents after puberty seem to begin to focus on relationships with a female. For other young males, perhaps not so much.

The social structure that exists among young people, both male and female, is most interesting. In many male groups, the dominant males often tend to be those who can first claim that they have engaged in sexual activities with a female. The other, less dominant males often tend to go along with all of this, and certainly never admitting that for whatever reason he is not that interested in engaging in sexual behavior with a female at this time in his life. All of this is also intertwined with athletic prowess. In a lot of places, one would almost expect that star football or basketball players would have underage sex with attractive and willing females.

This all leads back to issues related to male solo sex aka masturbation and the various interesting techniques a guy might try at that age. For many guys, simply admitting that they have enjoyed exploring how their own body works in this respect would be a problematic issue potentially resulting in teasing and bullying, not to mention accusations with respect to possibly or certainly being gay because a guy does this. This part of male sexuality remains a mess.

What is a guy who is interested in learning more about how his own body works without immediately dealing with the complications of male-female partner sex to do, anyway? Part of the reason may be that the social situation at the moment pressures guys into sexual activity with females when they are not ready or psychologically and emotionally prepared to do so. The guys sexually active in sex with females to a degree drive the behaviors of guy who for a host of different reasons are uncomfortable with the entire scene at this point in their lives.

I keep coming back to the idea that a major part of the problem is how the entire topic of masturbation is treated by those around a guy. Sexual turn-ons in adolescence occur relentlessly and under a host of different circumstances many of which have no or minimal connection or even thoughts about being with a female sexual partner sexually. So, what’s a guy to do? Spend these teen years going into young adulthood simply ignoring one’s urges and never relieving oneself? That option strikes me as being totally impractical for a host of different reasons.

So, nearly every guy masturbates, and probably a lot. Except, of course for the issues related to helicopter parents, siblings, classmates, peers and others who seem focused on keeping track of your every move, sexual and otherwise.

Think about Dylan in this regard, in adolescence, who has discovered some ways to engage in solo sex behavior that are, well, interesting and really fun. What is Dylan to do? Go discuss the nuances of this with his parents? His siblings? His male friends at school? I think not, for a host of different reasons.

What if an adolescent Dylan knows that it would be fun sexually to get into a swim brief? A strap with a cup? A wrestling singlet? Compression gear? As an adolescent he may long to own some of these items, but how to pull that off without some people potentially asking some potential embarrassing questions about WHY he needed these items and for what purpose would they be used.

I suspect that there are a lot of guys out there who are much like Dylan in that they are very fond of exploring their own bodies and that some of these same items would be quite useful in doing so. These same guys are probably less inclined to get involved in partner sex with a female than some of the students obviously are.

Then, as Dylan entered college, he knew he was going to end up with an assigned roommate in a double room. That roommate turned out to be Josh, who obviously was less aware than Dylan of the possibilities here. Whatever the situation, the situation with Dylan and Josh is quite different from any male friend Dylan had in high school for sure, where Dylan dared not reveal anything he was doing to anyone. Josh caught up with Dylan in this regard in a hurry, and they are both grateful for being able to be open with each other.

Meanwhile, I keep thinking that maybe boys would behave better and get into less difficulty on a variety of fronts as adolescents if there wasn’t still the attitudes that persist about male masturbation that persist by helicopter parents, siblings, peers and classmates. There have been all sorts of sexual revolutions over the last 75 years or more, but thinking about the issues I have just outlined seems tp have made zero progress, or nearly so.

Think about it! What happened to you in adolescence in this regard?

To be continued…
Old 09-30-2018, 01:58 PM

Default Coping on a daily basis

From early adolescence extending into adulthood, a guy must cope with a host of different feelings and sensations that are directly or indirectly related to sex. What is happening to my body and why? How is all of this mixed together with finding a sexual partner or not? How much of what I am doing, and perhaps enjoying immensely must I keep totally secret, and what if anything can I reveal to another person or persons? And who might the other person or persons be? A parent? A sibling? A close male friend, or, god forbid perhaps, a female friend?

And how do I handle all of this? Male masturbation has had a bad reputation almost from the dawn of humanity. Attitudes have shifted somewhat on the subject, but if you read things on the subject written in the 1950s and earlier it seemed that the advice being given was that it was certainly undesirable if not abnormal for guys to masturbate. Since practically every young guy was doing it, this became one of humanities deepest and darkest secrets, interspersed with scare stories about guys going blind and being uncompetitive in sports.

Parents more or less accepted the notion that boys past puberty were going to have wet dreams and this was not something under the boy’s direct control. These things just happened in the middle of the night when the guy was sleeping and that stains on sheets and pajamas were just a normal part of a boy’s life growing up.

Many guys were like me in this regard, given that uncontrolled wet dreams were considered normal happenings for an adolescent male, but masturbation was considered not normal and undesirable behavior. It is a lot more fun to ejaculate while awake than asleep, who is to be the wiser if a guy just takes advantage of this and secretly masturbates to ejaculation under the covers? Problem solved! Well, not quite, perhaps.

A famous book in the early 1970s was “Everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask”. By the 1970s you would have thought that attitudes about masturbation would have become more open minded, but not really. Here was an expert on sex and sexuality writing an entire chapter on masturbation. Generally the conclusion reached was that this was something that young people past puberty may temporarily do and that is OK then, but this activity will quickly be replaced as soon as a suitable partner was found! The notion that a guy might choose to continue to enjoy masturbating for his entire adult life even in a relationship was unthinkable!

Of course, the same book has a chapter devoted to the behavior of gays with the conclusion that nearly every gay who wants to turn straight can do so if only the right sexual psychiatrist expert in converting gay people can be found.

This brings me back to Dylan and Josh, who have found a bunch of really fun ways to masturbate most of which involve an article of snug-fitting clothing. A guess a lot of sex experts would regard what Dylan and Josh are doing to themselves in a fetish since it involves an inanimate object, a swim brief, a strap, compression gear, a wrestling singlet. But wait! Each of these items “do” something to them that physically makes what they are doing a lot more enjoyable that if each of them were simply stroking parts on their own nude bodies.

Think about this. I can go to a Walmart store and find all sorts of items designed to make male-female intercourse more enjoyable for both partners, and these are sold with detailed information about what each product is and why it is enjoyable. There are condoms with ribs designed to make a guy’s female partner quickly reach high arousal levels, various creams and lotions from making sure the body parts can fit together and move in relation to each other with ease, battery-powered vibrating rings designed to send guys to another level on the erection/hardness front, and this is just the stuff on the shelf at Walmart. On line shopping identifies a host of other products for the same purpose that Walmart deems somehow beyond what they want to sell from a store shelf. But you get the idea.

I think one of the most interesting things that Dylan and Josh did in this respect in an earlier chapter was to purchase for each other each series of three or four swim briefs starting with the size they normally would wear down to a ones that were seriously undersized. They both were fully aware of what they were going to do with the swim briefs. If you remember, the whole idea was to try on each swim brief and for each of them to get the penis and scrotum into the proper position, with the penis pointed up and the underside pressing against the smooth-and-slick fabric.

Then if the guy didn’t go into an uncontrollable ejaculation, the next step was to remove that brief and attempt go get into a brief that was a couple inches smaller in waist size and therefore snugger and tighter still. Maintaining ejaculatory control will keep getting more and more difficult as the briefs keep getting smaller and tighter.

As you remember, neither Dylan nor Josh was able to make it through the entire pile of larger to smaller briefs without ejaculating. That would have taken serious ejaculatory control, which neither of them has at this point in their lives.

So, do Dylan and Josh have a fetish given the involvement of the inanimate swim briefs, or are they engaging in activities similar to the male Walmart shopper seeking condoms with ridges that will get his partner excited, vibrating rings, or lotions designed to make the body parts of two different people rub against each other more easily? After all, these are inanimate objects as well.

The other complicated part of all of this with Dylan and Josh is that a guy might very well want to see how far he can press himself with the various swim briefs in complete privacy, but surely Dylan struggling with this was surely more fun for him while watching Josh struggle with his own attempt to do the exact same thing. And vice versa. Is this just two male friends jerking off together so to speak, or does this mean that Dylan and Josh both have a gay side to their person even if neither admits that to themselves or each other. Is what Dylan and Josh did a form of gay sex, or not? No bodily fluids were interchanged and neither touched the other, just observed what was happening to the other

To be continued….
Old 09-30-2018, 02:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

So when do Josh and Dylan begin interaction now that you've been philosophizing for several months? Hate to be critical, Sebbie, but it's very redundant. We want to hear more of the story!
Old 10-01-2018, 01:57 PM

Default An addendum

Guys past puberty spend a lot of their adolescence developing ways to enjoy themselves while not attracting the attention of others around them if at all possible. They experiment with a variety of methods and techniques, with the best ones sticking to their brains like glue.

Methods that are especially enjoyable tend to get repeated over and over, while less enjoyable methods are quickly replaced with something that they like better. Every guy enters young adulthood with a collection of things he really enjoys doing to himself.

Females in general are led to believe that penis-vagina sex is so wonderful that once a guy discovers this he will never want to go back to the old solo-sex methods and techniques again, and that the female is the centerpiece of what having fun with sex is about for a guy.

Guys often get very attached to the solo sex techniques they discovered as adolescence, and are not nearly so excited about giving them all up in favor of penis-vagina sex 100 percent of the time. The trick here is to figure out how to keep enjoying the other stuff not involving your female partner while somehow convincing your female partner that once you met her you never do any of that solo-sex stuff anymore.

How this all works for gay male partners is perhaps even more complicated, in part because bringing solo-sex activities into a relationship would generally not be considered surprising or threatening. If masturbation is fun, mutual masturbation has got to be even more fun as male roommates Dylan and Josh have both discovered as they both watched each other masturbate at the same time. This in turn could quickly lead to closer male-to-male contact as well.

Where this puts Dylan and Josh on the gay-straight scale is unclear. I have yet to describe any male-female encounters that either may have had.

It could be that both Dylan and Josh find girlfriends and soon move out of the little dorm room and in with their respective girlfriends, and then quickly each discover that having sex with the girlfriend is such an enjoyable activity that everything that has happened in the dorm room no longer seems of any importance at all. In which case they both marry their respective girlfriends, have kids and live happily ever after like entering fairy tale romances.

Or not!

To be continued…
Old 10-19-2018, 02:09 PM

Default Anticipation

In these various chapters, I have identified a number of garments that at minimum have the potential for getting a guy horny and aroused. In various ways, I have made the case that this potential is as “normal as sunshine” for this to happen to guys. This is something that just happens and is part of being a guy—a guy with super neat and sensitive body parts. I have tried in various ways to also point out that if this happens to a guy, it does not mean that the guy is somehow at the fringes of sexual psychology and can be labeled as some sort of a deviant with a serious sexual fetish issue. Rather, all of this is quite normal even though for many if not most guys this remains a closely guarded personal secret perhaps not to be shared with anyone.

A lot of guys probably struggle with how to deal with this. After all, is not solo sexual activity clearly inferior to and a part of a guy’s immature sexual personality, only to be quickly discarded once a guy gets into a “mature” relationship with another person? What if this fondness for jerking off in snug-fitting clothing doesn’t simply evaporate once a guy is mature enough to be in a real relationship that involves partner sex?

And what about the gay-straight thing? Aren’t gay guys particularly fond of snug-fitting clothing of various sorts? Haven’t I seen gay guys parading down streets on gay pride day wearing skimpy swim briefs? If anyone sees me wearing one of these, surely they will think I am gay too! This is the popular swim-brief stereotype.

And what if my college roommate sees me wearing a swim brief? Won’t he immediately discern that I am gay, or certainly have gay leanings?

And what if I ever get caught by one of the guys, even accidentally, where I am enjoying myself jerking off in a swim brief and it is obvious what I am doing? What will he think of me? How do I get out from under that situation, anyway?

Still, jerking off in a swim brief can certainly be a lot of fun. Are guys to deny themselves that little pleasure in life simply because of these issues? I suspect that sales of swim briefs far exceeds the number that would be sold if only worn for pool or beach. What is happening to all of these, anyway?

If this is true, there are several possibilities and the answer may be a combination of these.

1. Guys are buying these solely for use in private jerk-off sessions, in which case they are kept in a corner of a dresser drawer underneath other clothing items and pulled out as needed when privacy is available and the opportunity arises because they feel like doing it.

2. Guys are simply interested in seeing how their bodies look in a swim brief, and so they pull these on and spend time modeling in private in front of a mirror. This could, in turn lead right into a classic swim-brief jerk-off session.

3. Guys discover that wearing a swim brief as daily underwear makes them feel a little horny all day long and they like both the tactile feel of the brief and the constant gentle reminder that they have male body parts.

4. These are used as underwear on dates leading to partner sex—gay, straight, it doesn’t matter. Perhaps the other person on the date, expecting “normal” underwear will “like” seeing your body in the swim brief. This COULD go a lot of different directions once the jeans are off, and could get interesting. Will she think my body clad in a snug-fitting swim brief is interesting, or will she conclude from this that I could be gay? What exactly happens when a guy tries this one for the first time?

What type of swim brief works best, if the primary objective of wearing one has basically nothing to do with hopping in the water? That is an interesting question to ponder as well. A classic swim brief designed for the pool has 3-inch sides and a fairly high rise. The rise on a swim brief can be measured from the very lowest part of the brief—the part that will contain your balls to the top of the waist band. These traditional briefs with their wider sides and relatively long rise can still fit pretty snug, especially if sized properly and not oversized.

And, a traditional brief can be fun to wear in all the ways outlined above. It will attract less attention at the pool or beach than a brief with narrower sides and a lower rise. And there is what I call the “Christopher Atkins method” as employed in old episodes of the nighttime soap “Dallas” where he wore a traditional royal blue Speedo® in the “penis up” position. There is something about having a semi-hard penis with the tip in the up position inside a traditional swim brief with the slick cloth pressing against the underside that looks and feels really really good. The tricky part here is to keep from ejaculating too quickly once you get yourself in that situation.

The Asians have gone in the opposite direction, in that what has become a classic Asian swim brief popularized by brands such as Aqux, Desmiit and Seobean as well as what are called Japanese Speedo® and Arena® features much narrower sides and a very low rise. The cut presents some interesting “problems” for the wearer to resolve. First, space is so limited that penis up is the only real option. There just isn’t enough crotch space to position your body any other way. Second, the low rise means that when the brief is in position you are likely going to be showing some bush along the front waist and a bit of butt crack in the rear. The Asians seem to take this all in stride. It’s just part of the “look.”

For beginners to all of this, you probably need to first run experiments with a standard swim brief with three-inch sides in a penis-up position and see how you like that and how your body reacts to the new situation. Don’t be alarmed if you go into a full-scale ejaculation more rapidly than you had hoped. That is all just part of the fun you can have attempting to accomplish this. If you have never gotten yourself into any swim brief before, part of what you are learning here is not only a special masturbation technique but also a lesson in developing ejaculatory control, a skill that will serve you well in later life.

This game has a lot to do with anticipation and how you cope with the unknown as it relates to sexual feelings and experiences—stuff that might prove useful as you move into the next phase of your life, or stuff that can just be enjoyed for its own sheer pleasure. At minimum, you will have developed some wonderful masturbation skills and dug into some pleasures that your body is capable of while not having to cope with more complex partner-sex issues.

To be continued…
Old 10-20-2018, 01:42 PM

Default The keys to understanding yourself

I suppose there are two kinds of guys out there, those who do and those who don’t. Do or don’t what, anyway? What I am thinking about is whether or not a guy gets aroused when he gets into a swim brief, or, perhaps, even more interestingly, gets aroused when he merely thinks about the possibility of being able to wear a swim brief.

I don’t doubt that there are guys out there who do not get aroused at all—a lot of these are probably guys who grew up swimming and wearing swim briefs when doing so, and never even gave the whole idea any particular thought—that is, it was just the normal thing that guys did who wanted to be good swimmers.

Then there are the guys who are taking up swimming as a team sports for the first time at some level, elementary school or perhaps high school. Here is where you find the guys who may be paranoid about wearing a swim brief and how they might look wearing one—as in my ‘nads are going to be clearly outlined and my state of arousal will be obvious to others and I don’t know if I can deal with that and, further, what if I discover that my erection is getting out of control and what am I going to do about that and on and on. All of these fears provide a rationale for attempting to steer clear of getting oneself into a situation whereby a guy would “have” to wear a swim brief.

Finally, there are the guys who buy swim briefs not because they intend to be a team swimmer but merely because they think it’s fun to mess with their bodies by wearing one and are actually interested in researching the question of whether or not wearing a swim brief makes you feel horny and how you deal with that moment by moment. I have dubbed this “recreational” swim brief wear.

Selecting a swim brief for recreational wear like this is a little different from selecting a swim brief for the specific purpose of being a team swimmer. For starters, in the latter case the parameters of the brief, style, color and sizing are probably fairly narrowly laid out by the team rules. In reading documents designed for members of various swim teams around the country, I sometimes see at least indirect references to the paranoia problem for new members that I outlined above. Indeed, the whole idea of wearing jammers in competition instead probably came about in part because so many males were struggling with all of the aspects of others seeing their bodies clad in a swim brief, and this prospect was scaring away guys that might be good athletes who had this fear.

But for the recreational swim brief wearer, none of this matters in large measure because the guy who does this does not normally see himself parading around in public wearing a swim brief. Indeed, some very different rules apply.

The whole idea behind recreational swim brief wear is not to attempt to locate a brief that avoids making you feel horny, but instead finding just the right brief that you know for certain will make you feel horny. For a guy who wants to play with his body in this respect, this involves a very different search effort from the effort by a guy seeking a brief to be worn as part of a swim team.

Not that many years ago, it was possible to successfully shop for a recreational swim brief at a “bricks-and-mortar” retail store. Nowadays, however the business has largely gone on line, but you can also shop for garments around the world. If your dream is to be in a brief similar to what the trendy Asian guys wear at their local beaches, a brief of that design and cut is only a mouse click away!

One of the keys to selecting the right brief is to let your body do the talking, so to speak. Swim briefs are made in a wide variety of styles, cuts, colors, patterns, materials and sizes, and finding just the right one to make you happiest can be a significant task. But a guy’s body is nicely wired for engaging in the search and communicating back to you when you have found the correct item.

This is really all about understanding better the signals a guy’s body sends him in the very initial stages of arousal, as in what happens as you contemplate actually being in a brief you have found on-line. Every guy past puberty is fully aware of the slight “tingle” he feels in his penis when he encounters something that his mind, perhaps subconsciously, spots something sexually arousing. This sensation is an integral part of who guys are as sexual human beings and comes into play in a wide variety of ways…it’s the core of the experiences of guys in a lot of coming of age movies, for example. Either something psychosexually “gets” to a guy or not.

The connection between mind and body keeps getting more and more interesting. A lot of guys, perhaps nearly all, are wired such that this initial tingling sensation is almost immediately accompanied by a few glistening precum drops, and guys quickly feel the slight dampness at the very tip of the penis.

In the case of the search for a recreational swim brief, this is a clear signal that you have found something that is of interest to you. But, in buying a recreational swim brief, comparison shopping at home in privacy is also part of the game and the usual kinds of shopping issues enter in, as in how much will this cost me to enjoy this brief.

Dylan and Josh did something very interesting. They both were obviously interested in recreational swim brief wear, and they made choices in terms of cut, style and sizing with the expectation that these would be worn not by themselves but each other. This added an element of uncertainty or the unknown into the mix. From a sheer horniness perspective, not knowing exactly what you are getting into and whether or not you will fit can be a good not a bad thing. Having another male about your ge engaging in doing the same thing at the same time clearly adds another dimension to the search effort.

I conclude be saying that there is absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed or scared about by enjoying yourself and your body in this way. Treat this as an educational experience that will help you better understand how what guys sometimes think are mysterious parts about being a guy really work. And have an enjoyable time seeing exactly how each experiment works in your particular situation.

To be continued….
Old 10-23-2018, 02:47 PM

Default Getting all strapped in Part I

The story with respect to athletic supporters (aka “jock straps) in many respects follows a similar line with respect to availability. For young guys too, the idea of wearing a jock strap has many similar fear elements that parallel the thoughts that go through your mind when contemplating wearing a swim brief for the very first time. It’s a very similar set of fears accompanied with thoughts of “I wonder how that would fit and feel around my private parts”.

Like a swim brief, there is also something about the whole idea of wearing a strap that sends many guys off into another place entirely. Not that a swim brief is the same as a strap—they are very different. Part of the appeal of a swim brief is the material used, usually very slick and smooth, whereas a good strap is very course and rough textured, in the latter case, the traditional strap is made with a heavy duty elastic waistband, often 2-inches wide or even wider, and then a pouch constructed of some kind of coarse-textured rubbery material that a guy just knows is going to fit, well, really snug in some sensitive and interesting places.

Once again, what hits a guy is this combination of fear coupled with anticipation with respect to how this is all going to feel and fit once you are in one. Crazy thoughts often enter a guy’s mind in this situation, like how all of this will accommodate me should I start to get even a little erect just thinking about all of this and where my penis and balls are.

Then there is the other strap “problem” in that for a traditional strap at least, one’s butt is always completely bare. So one does not appear in public wearing only a strap unless one thinks it’s somehow OK to be butt-naked. I’ve never fully understood why traditional straps were always designed to leave a guy’s rear end completely bare, but that they are.

Times have changed. Not THAT many years ago, guys were expected to wear straps under clothing for practically any kind of sport, say as garb under a pair of lightweight nylon shorts for participation in track and field events, and the only proper attire, according to coaches at least, was the traditional strap as I have described here. This has changed a lot in recent years, and it is common now for snug-fitting long-legged compression shorts worn under track shorts with the legs of the compression shorts extending below the bottoms of the looser-fitting shorts worn over. A guy COULD still wear a traditional strap UNDER the compression shorts, but few any more do that.

But then there are the cups,…ahhh the hard cups. A traditional strap without a cup securely holds a guy’s genitalia in place for non-contact events that involve jumping, running or whatever, but what about a situation whereby there is a possibility that a guy will get hit in the groin area? An elastic pouch is not going to save the poor guy who gets hit in the groin by an errant ball, nor the football player who gets hit in the groin by another player intentionally or unintentionally. It was only natural to use the supporter pouch to hold a hard cup made of a sturdy plastic, that could shield the guys most critical body parts against injury.

Hard cups of various shapes and sizes have been a normal part of the garb for contact supports over the decades. What has changed over time has been the design of these cups. In the 1950s and 1960s the only widely available hard cup design was quite flat, and did not fit around a guy’s balls. Bluntly put, they were designed to cushion a direct hit coming in horizontally on a guy’s penis such as what might happen from an errant baseball but not a hit coming at an angle from below.

Traditionally these cups were made with only enough space to contain an average guy’s flaccid penis. Apparently, the cup designers felt that the average guy was not very big, either. They typically left no room for expansion let alone for any room to flop around. A few small holes provided some “ventilation”, but that was it.

Once in one of these cups, a guy knew he was in it. I put a strap with one of these traditional cups on this morning so that I could describe for you exactly what sensations I am experiencing. There is both a psychological component and a physical presence of the cup that I can directly feel. My penis “knows” it is in close quarters and has been communicating that to my brain, but this is not unpleasant, in fact I am rather enjoying the situation I am experiencing.

But, I am also sensing the physical presence of the cup as well, as a subtle but direct presences on my penis. Somehow, my penis seems to “know” that the cup is there and realizes that it cannot expand beyond where it is at. This is a loopy, but also psychologically and physically a most interesting sensation. My brain thinks it’s kind of cool or neat feeling. I can tug or “adjust” or momentarily pull away the cup in an effort to find a position for the cup that might do less of this to me, but the cup keeps going back in the same position and I quickly discover that stuff has gotten still snugger.

The odd thing is that given the size of the cup, it is really difficult to move forward to more of an erection and ejaculation without first removing the strap and cup entirely. Better to just kick back and enjoy all the quirky sensations as they come and go like waves. Interesting! Enjoyable! Not to be missed.

This is what I have sometimes labeled as the pinnacle of recreational jock strap wear.

To be continued….
Old 10-24-2018, 05:32 PM
Speedo Member

as dm106 stated: "So when do Josh and Dylan begin interaction now that you've been philosophizing for several months? Hate to be critical, Sebbie, but it's very redundant. We want to hear more of the story!"

You have done your homework and put in a lot of time and work; but I think you have covered the history to it's fullest.

Thanks for your time and efforts, now on with the story?
Old 10-25-2018, 01:26 PM

Default A footnote

Have you ever been in a movie audience where you are about 40 minutes into the plot of the movie and you think you know pretty well based on what you have seen already how the movie will end? Suddenly, there is a completely unexpected plot twist. A couple of the characters that you thought were critical to the story line have died or been killed off, and a couple other characters that seemed to be important in the first 40 minutes of the story seem to have receded into the background. A new character, maybe two, who seemed to have minor roles in the first 40 minutes suddenly are important parts of the story line. And worse, all your smug predictions as to how the movie will end seen to be, well, not so smart.

Screenwriters love to do this to moviegoers. Other kinds of writers too. No one forces a moviegoer to remain planted in his seat no matter what happens. One response would be to just sit tight, enjoy the fun plot twist, and revel in the notion that the plot did not go in the direction you expected. I suppose you could storm out of the theater angry that the plot did not go the way you thought it should. But what is the real point in doing that?

So too, with my readers here. I guess some of you, for whatever reason, had pretty well decided how the story line should go and what the fate should be for each of the characters. More than a few of you had concluded that each pair of characters, Bill, Joe, and also Josh and Dylan were gay boys who were secretly trying to maintain their identities as straight, for whatever reason, and it would be only a matter of time before I would write a chapter detailing the nuances of their respective encounters with each other involving a so called “interchange of bodily fluids”.

Maybe some of you were thinking that these guys were really straight boys having interesting sex-focused flings involving obvious acts of masturbation in the presence of another guy, something they each had longed to do even when still in high school but never dared to do for an assortment of reasons. Experiences that were interesting and fun but recede into the background once each of them met the right girl and got to engage in real (penis-vagina) sex.

As a story-writer, none of this has happened, and I realize that I have fulfilled none of your expectations in this regard. Like the moviegoer who experiences a major unexpected plot twist 40-minutes in, you have every right to simply storm out of the theater in anger because things ended up not going the way you expected. Indeed no chapter has contained any description of the guys even barely touching each other let alone exchanging bodily fluids.

OK, I realize I’m “messing” with my readers simply by not writing what they expect me to write. I keep taking them through stuff over and over and some of you are saying that I told you all of this before. Well yes, and to the extent I repeat myself it is because the points I am making in my mind at least are really important to understand.

What are my points, anyway? Well, I think you already know this, but a core point is the idea that the only way a guy can have a truly enjoyable life sexually is to get to engage in sex with a partner. Further, anything a guy might do alone, or even with another person present and watching but not actively engaged, is somehow first of all not sex, but, even if it were labeled as a strange form of sex, whatever happens is clearly not as enjoyable or acceptable as it would certainly be if a partner were actively involved and bodily fluids exchanged. This surely cannot be, or can it?

To this I say, bah! Humbug!

I also realize that a bunch of the stuff I have written down on the subject is not the kind of stuff that would be easily found in a bookstore or on the Internet. I know of only a very limited number of places where writers have even hinted that solo sex like I describe here could be at least equally enjoyable to partner sex on a pure “this blows me away completely” scale and without even having to confront all the other complicated issues related to having “real” sex with a partner.

If what I am suggesting guys try is not something that interests you or your cup of tea, so be it. I’m fine with that. Don’t bother to read any further. Storm out of the theater, instead!

I’ve thought some about suddenly moving the story lines forward about two and a half years. Josh and Dylan have now graduated from college and are starting their respective careers. Josh quickly found a girl that he got engaged to and is happily having sex with her it seems every other night at least. The events that occurred in the dorm room with Dylan present have receded into the background. Apparently, Josh at the core was straight.

But Dylan is still basically the shy loner he always was. He has tried dating girls, but they seem self-absorbed and not at all interested in what Dylan is all about, the stuff that makes Dylan who he really is as a human being. Dylan still loves to engage in solo sex, and now, living alone in an apartment, he has complete freedom to do so basically whenever the mood hits him. His collection of clothing and other items employed during solo sex keeps getting bigger and bigger. But he doesn’t have to share this with anyone. At this point, it is his little secret. I understand very well why Dylan is the way he is, and how he got to where he is psychologically and sexually.

Dylan has sometimes wondered if deep down he could be a gay boy and simply has not met the guy who would potentially make a good partner for him. He realizes that his interest in masturbation and the various techniques he employs might be a lot more easily shared with another gay guy than with a girl, but he also realizes that a lot of gay guys seem to be laser-focused on activities that involve an interchange of bodily fluids. Oddly enough, this activity is not where Dylan’s mind or body is focused either. Dylan truly enjoys being Dylan in all aspects of his life. He is neither unhappy nor depressed, not at all.

So is Josh’s life right now happier sexually than Dylan’s life? Some of you may think you already know the answer to this question. If this story doesn’t seem to lead to the answer you expect are you going to quit reading? If so, I am perfectly content to keep messing with the minds and bodies of those who choose as readers to continue stick with me! Those who exit the theater now and disgust probably shouldn’t have bought tickets in the first place. After all, where else can you go where you can get such details about all sorts of things you can try and experience?

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 10-25-2018 at 02:00 PM.