Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2017, 03:11 PM

Default Late 70's nylon speedo for sale

Wonder if any of you guys are interested in buying a vintage speedo? It's the only old one I still have. I purchased it late 70's, have worn it maybe 20x and it's still in VG condition. Blue w white side panels, size 38, the old style white+red speedo boomerang logo still perfect. The inside label is completely washed out from chlorine, so you'll have to trust me on the size. 100% nylon, front panel, and the nylon is thin. Elastic still OK, just a bit of the stitching has frayed along the bottom of the white side panel as can be seen next to the logo. This was just before introduction of lycra to suits so it's sort of the last of the originals. If anyone is interested send me a PM with your email. The image I took is a jpeg and I can't upload it to this site due to its size. I can send you pics in an email.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:38 PM

Default speedos

yes i am very much interstd in retro speedos
my mail is bulgeparis@gmail.com