Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2012, 12:32 AM

Thanks Speedo Minded, I truly appreciate the enouragement. Writing these takes time, knowing someone enjoys them is great incentive to go on.... STS
Old 01-15-2012, 02:03 PM

Default Part 8: A run on the beach

The sun had just emerged as I woke to the sound of the surf. I looked out at the deserted beach. I was wearing my traditional boxer briefs and no shirt. The condo was quiet and Phillip was still sleeping. I decided to go out on the beach, so I lost the boxer briefs, slipped on a suit and pulled on a T shirt. I grabbed a bottle of water and quietly headed out. It was perfect morning. The temperature was pleasant and a gentle breeze seemed to be coming off the water. No one was out on the beach, except for a few walkers and a guy running. I am not a big morning runner, but that running looked so tempting. I took off my sandals and left them up against a deserted lifeguard stand. I looked both ways and decided to head to my left.

“Go for 20 minutes and then turn around” I thought as I started out. I love the feel of running on the beach. I took it easy at first as my muscles woke up. I am sure they were asking “wtf” I was doing. About fifteen minutes into the run, I decided to shed the shirt, which I held in my hand the rest of the run. I picked up the pace a bit and was feeling really good. Surprisingly good for hating morning runs, usually. But then this was the beach! The feel of the sweat rolling down my chest was great. I love the feel as my suit starts to get wet from my workout. At twenty minutes I decided to run another ten minutes out.

A runner ahead was coming the other way. I tried to judge our pace, wondering who was faster. As he got close he was wearing no shirt, and had on the real short running shorts serious runners wear. He looked hot, both from running and from looks. I guessed he was my age, probably also on break. “Fantastic day for a run” he said as we passed. “Sure is,” I replied. I bet he would look hot if he had on a swim team suit, I thought.

By the time I got back, a few more people were on the beach, but not many. I was wet from sweat, and my back was coated in sand that flew up from my legs as I ran. I stopped and walked a bit at the finish, throwing my shirt up on the same lifeguard stand that held my sandals. I charged into the water to cool off and get the sweat off. A few guys were already out with surf boards. As I came out of the water an older couple I had passed while running were passing again.

“You are quite the runner,” the man said. As they stopped to chat. It must have been a funny picture, they were in full clothing, coffee cups in hand and there I was in just my wet blue and red Speedo, clinging to me. We got into this whole discussion on running and swimming. By the time they left, they knew my whole story and I knew theirs. The lady was sweet “Wear sunscreen” she said as she left. I assured her I would.

Phillip was up and had coffee. He was on the balcony watching as I grabbed my sandals and walked up toward the condo. “Look at you” he said as I got close, “you’re up early.” I stopped and looked up at him. He looked hot as heck. He had on flannel ‘jama pants and no shirt. “I’ll get you some coffee, come on in” I threw on my shirt and made my way in.

As I came in, Phillip came over and grabbed me. He held me in front of him for a second, checking me out, then he wrapped his arms around me. “You looked so cute out there “ he said as he hugged me. He slid his leg between mine and I could feel his upper thigh against my bulge. The reaction was immediate. We held there for a long time. It was so romantic. As we separated, there was no hiding my state of arousal. “Looks like the cold water has worn off,” Phillip said as he handed me the coffee.

We went back on the balcony. The sun was casting the balcony in rays of bright yellow. I took my shirt back off and stood against the rail. Phillip stood behind me, his hand on my upper back. We took it all in and each other.

“Will you be up for another run on the beach later?” Phillip asked. “I was hoping we could.”

“Absolutely,” I smiled. He smiled back. It was truly one of those connecting smiles between us. I knew right then this was going to be a great week. We never changed as we ate a quick breakfast, him in his flannels and me in my swim suit. Afterwards, I grabbed the dishes and took them into the kitchen “Hey, go get changed and lets hit that hot tub, again” I said. He came in as I was filling the water in the sink to wash up the dishes.

“I don’t know, I might like watching you do chores in your Speedo,” he said as he rubbed his chest and stomach. I wasn’t sure, but his pants looked like he might have been more than just interested. “Does your team know you sport a Speedo for housework?” Phillip said as he grabbed my waist. I turned and faced him, suds on my hands. I threw some suds on his chest. That led to yet another embrace, which confirmed my earlier thought about what was hidden inside his flannel pants. I don’t think either of us was really sure what to do at that point. We were just discovering each other, and ourselves. So, we kind of let it go. Still, it was as hot a moment as I had ever had to that point. Phillip went to change and I finished the dishes, and splashed some cold water on myself.

“Hey, I’m ditching the shorts,” Phillip said as he emerged in a green and black print Tyr. “I’m kind of nervous about it,” he added. His suit was the kind that had print on the front, but solid black on the rear. He looked hot. It was a pretty narrow cut and he fit the suit well. Maybe too well. I was not sure how I would get through the day without wanting to tackle him. I knew I was going to have to fight myself to stay presentable in my suit. At least, if my immediate reaction was any indication.

“You look really great,” I said. " You will have to beat me and every other guy and girl on the beach away."

Phillip smiled. He really did look awesome. Towels and a camera in hand, we ventured off to the rooftop….

Coming next: maybe the final chapter? .
Old 01-15-2012, 06:01 PM

Wow, please continue. We need to hear what happens and I need some relief soon. You r really good as an author.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:21 PM

STS, we await with loaded pistol for the next chapter in this series. Please continue
Old 01-28-2012, 10:51 PM

Working on it...anyone else ready for the next segment?
Old 01-29-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Working on it...anyone else ready for the next segment?

Like a dog in heat! Give it up.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:16 PM

Default The final chapter.... the dance

Writers note: This is the last segment. There is a bit more graphic descriptions in this one, but I tried to keep it within the scope of appropriate. Hope you enjoyed the series.

Once again, the rising sun woke me, as I slept on top the bed, naked. I rose quietly and slipped on a black and gold print Tyr suit. It was one of my all time favorites. As I slid it in place and adjusted, I could feel the urges of my aroused state. Phillip and I had gotten each other pretty turned on over the last few days, especially when we sat in the hot tub. Phillip was still sleeping, he was a late riser compared to me. He looked sweet, sleeping with the covers pulled up to his waist, exposing his well defined abs. I thought about tackling him, but decided to leave him sleep. I was really looking forward to some time on the beach and my morning run.

“Have a good run” Phillip mumbled, startling me. “I watched you get dressed, pretty hot” he added. I smiled at the thought.

“Wanna go?” I asked.

“No, maybe later” he replied as he closed his eyes. “Save some for me.”

As I finished my run, an extra long one, I saw Phillip sitting atop the empty lifeguard stand. He had no shirt but was wearing his white print board shorts. He really did look cute, even with the boardies on. I was coated in sweat that had soaked through my Tyr.
“Wow, look at you” he said. He had brought coffee, water and juice down for both of us, along with a couple of muffins left over from yesterday.

“Let me rinse off,” I said as I headed towards the water. A few quick dives in the waves felt great. The sun was fully up now. I climbed up the ladder and joined Phillip on the bench. “This is awesome, you are so thoughtful,” I added as I grabbed the water and drank it down.

“I watched you running from way down there” Phillip said as he pointed down the beach, “probably as far as that big yellow place you like” he added referring to this awesome beach house we walked past a couple of times. “You are an awesome runner.” With that he placed his hand on my leg just above my knee. I wrapped mine around his back and placed my hand on the waist of his shorts on his far side, slipping one finger a little inside the waist. Not far, just enough.

As we talked about the day and ate our muffins and drank the coffee, Phillip slid his hand up and down my leg, getting closer and closer to the leg opening of my suit. It was really quite romantic and certainly was causing me to expand against the fit of that suit. We watched the waves come in and the few surfers out in the water negotiate them. As we held each other and he continued to tease me, we discussed who was the best one out there, who was the hottest, and which suit was the coolest. They were all in boardies, but I could imagine them in racer type suits.

I slid my hand up Phillips leg and under the leg opening of his shorts, discovering that he had nothing on underneath. He was also enjoying this as much as me, as far as I could tell. I leaned back against seat and enjoyed the moment. I was also really aroused, probably too aroused to control myself, but I stayed living in the moment. After all, it was really just us. Phillip turned slightly to face me, and he slid one hand up onto my abdomen.

“Oh man, you’re gonna make me wild” I said, as he rubbed my chest and abs.

“Kind of the idea” he whispered, as he slid his hand across the front of well packed suit. I could feel my body respond as a surge of excitement raced through me. I wanted to do the same to him , but was focusing all my energy on staying in control of myself. It was a battle I was going to lose. There is that point when you realize that what is about to happen is going to happen and you just can’t stop it. Phillip’s work had brought me to that point. A sudden unexpected surge, and despite all effort to avoid what happened inside my suit, I could not. I made sure Phillip experienced the same. Despite being loser fitting, Phillip’s board shorts were far more revealing when he hit that point of no return.

“You sure look hot when you let yourself go” Phillip said, as we stood in the waves letting the water wash away the remains of our lifeguard stand experience. It was the first time we had taken each other to that point. And our relationship had reached a new level.

We spent the afternoon on the beach. I changed into a Red and Black Nike brief, Phillip put on a Black and red Speedo. While they were not matching suits, they were close. As we wandered the beach, we got talked into entering the “hottest swimmer” contest at one of the beach bars. “You have to wear those Speedos,” the person who approached us said. “No guys will be in Speedos, you guys will take the show.” The contest was at 5PM, right on the beach. Winner would get some stupid prize. We both signed up.

Our beach afternoon was the best. We both laid out, held hands as we did, and went for two long walks on the beach. We checked out the guys, even checked out the girls, and watched as the girls checked us out. We read the contest rules and planned our strategy. It was funny, you start out in jeans and slowly go to less and less. The rule said you have to end up in your “desired swim trunks” if you make the last round. There would be at least 4 rounds. We left the beach at 3PM and went back to pick out what we would wear. We each modeled our stuff, which turned out to be pretty fun in itself.

“That’s it!” I said as Phillip modeled a really tight fitting, very skimpy, team race suit from his club swim team. It was from Agon. The team was the Barracudas, and the suit had print barracudas on it, one very strategically placed right in the right spot. The sight about made me pop right there. He looked hot. For me, Phillip lent me a similar print suit, which looked really good, but not as hot as his. We then decided we would start with the required jeans, jammers under them (luckily we both had a pair in our swim bags), and then two race suits, the last being the really small and tight ones. We both were getting hard thinking about it.

Twenty five guys were entered. As far as we were concerned only five or six were really hot. The first round was just jeans, no shirt. By applause, the judges cut the group in half to twelve. We both made it. The second round the guys one by one came up and had to strip off their jeans to reveal what they had underneath. This set the crowd off. Some of the guys just came up and took off their jeans. The applause would decide who wins. Six go on.

I came up and did this very suggestive strut, a little dance and slowly unbuttoned each button of my 501’s. As I slid them down, I did a few suggestive moves, almost making myself excited. I revealed my very tight jammer, and a pretty nice front view (the result of the moves). The crowd loved it. Phillip was the last one. He strutted out and really drove the crowd nuts. He went really slow, and finally revealed his jammer. He was so awesome, and he got the biggest roar from the crowd.

We both made round three. Six guys left. The others were in boardies, we were the only two in jammers. The next round you could do what you wanted. Three of the guys stayed in their same shorts as they made some suggestive moves and stuff. Only one boardies dude shed his shorts to reveal a tight square cut, with a pouch front. It was probably underwear, but it passed as a swimsuit. The crowd loved it, and I have to admit he looked awesome. Phillip and I were down to our first race briefs. This round was one by one applause. A guy in Boardies, the square cut guy and Phillip went on. I got cut. Oh well… at least now I could enjoy Phillip.

For the next round, Phillip shed his suit to reveal his smaller and tighter barracuda suit. The crowd went nuts as he slowly untied his drawstring and slowly slid off the first layer suit. I was glad I had on two suits as I watched. He was funny and hot at the same time. The square cut guy got the cut. Left was Phillip and the boardies guy.

Last round, was a dance. Each guy had to pick one girl to dance with. As they announced it, Phillip looked at me in total shock. “What the f..k?’ he mouthed to me. “Just go with it” I said back. It was to be a slow dance. This was not in the rules. The cool part was Phillip knew how to dance, really well.

When it came time to pick, the boardies guy, picked a blonde girl in the front row who wanted him bad. She was in a red string bikini and immediately said that the strings were off limits. Now was Phillips turn. He looked all around the front rows. Several girls were going wild over him. They wanted him to pick them really bad. “Ok, Phillip, who will be your lucky dance partner?” the host asked.

Phillip was frozen. He looked at me and smiled. He then looked back at the host and shyly said “I hope this OK, but I want to dance with him.” he said, pointing at me. The crowd froze. Then a round of cheers started, and the crowd went with it. And so we danced, Phillip in his hot as heck tight barracuda print. I swear that barracuda grew as we danced. I was in my double layer suits. It was an incredibly courageous moment for both of us. At the end, the boardies guy won, but not by much. To this day, Phillip was the hotter guy.

We spent the rest of the week having fun. My morning runs were followed by our coffee time, and Phillip stopped wearing his boardies, replacing them with his team suits, when he came out to meet me after the runs. While we never fully explored each other that week, we went further than either of us ever had. Our biggest lesson was we learned to be confident in who we are, in one spontaneous moment at a swim suit competition. We remain close to this day.

The end.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 01-29-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:55 PM

This is a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us all and thanks for all the hard work you put into it! I'm sure it gave everyone reading it something hard to work with! I know it did for me!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Speedo Member

Extremely well done. Thank you for your efforts.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:20 PM

Really enjoyed your story - thanks for sharing it with us!