Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 03:58 PM

Default 5: Scott gets animated

“This is the first time I’ve worn this suit,” Scott said as we moved ourselves closer. “I got it a few weeks ago, just for us.” Scott looked extremely hot in that suit, the way he filled it out. The style was really interesting, unlike any I had seen to that point in my life. It made everything point straight out like it was enveloped in its own pouch. The suit was a solid color orange, in a shiny material. Scott’s drawstrings were hanging half in and out of the suit.

“That is such a cool suit and you make it look sensational. I feel overdressed,” I said to Scott. I was wearing my more traditional yellow and green Speedo brief. My suit was easily double what he had on.

“No way,” he replied. “you look great and I love your suits.”

We rolled on our backs for a while and held hands. I loved this park because it was so private, which was really important now. Scott was on display like he had a mountain packed inside his suit. The way the suit was cut, it held everything up as he laid on his back. Of course, his personal situation was helping that. No way we could do this on campus or at the river. A Walking trail and bike path was to our left, but at the bottom of the gentle hill. People there might see us laying out, but we were sure they could not really see us well. It was a great spot for watching the cyclists zoom by in their tight cycle shorts.

I rolled back onto my side facing Scott and I laid my hand up on Scott’s abdomen and rubbed him gently. His abdomen was flat and tight. Scott smiled at me. “Your sweet,” he said. “And you are driving me wild.”

“I see that,” I whispered. I could only imagine that Scott was really having to hold back the natural course of events. I was really feeling my own situation getting more intense. I had not intended for us to get into this, at least not so early, but it just happened.

“Too bad we can’t jump in the pond,” Scott hinted at his state. “I could certainly use that cold water.” We both smiled at each other. I slid my hand up to Scott’s chest. He had moved his own hand such that it was touching me right on the front of my suit. He was making me wildly aroused as I felt his hand against me.

Zach had jumped down into a small pool of quiet water that was between the rocks. He needed the water break. Amy sat at the edge of the rock with her feet in. She snapped a picture of Zach in the water.

“That water is really cold,” She said to Zach.

“Yeah, but it feels great.” Zach replied. It was really cold, and Zach could feel everything in his suit retreat.

“You are gonna freeze your balls off,” Amy said to Zach, which caught him a bit off guard. She blushed when she saw his shocked reaction hen she giggled. He smiled back at her.

“I’m pretty sure they are still there,” he replied.

“We’ll get them all warmed back up,” she teased back. Zach was sure of that. He was thankful that the water was close.

Zach climbed back up on he rock, right next to where Amy was sitting. Zach knew that he had really shrunk from the ten minutes in the cold water. He actually had shrunk more than he realized. His bulge was more of a tiny bump.

“Looks like the water cooled you way down,” Amy said as she checked out the fit of Zach’s suit. Zach blushed a little.

“It happens,” he said. “Maybe they did freeze off.”

She grabbed him around the waist in a two hand hold. “You’re a funny guy,” she said. “And I really love the suit you have on.”

They both sat side by side on the rock. Zach grabbed the small cooler and pulled out two drinks. For the next hour they had a very deep conversation about school, life and their ambitions. The whole time, Zach was thinking how amazing she looked.

My hand brushed across the front of Scott a couple times as I moved from his chest and abs to his legs. I was enjoying watching the reaction of him as he got so completely engaged in the moment. Scott was breathing heavier now, and every once in a while he would let out a sigh. While I rubbed across his body, his hand held me on the front of my suit as he felt every part of my own bulge. We had been at this for a while and we both were feeling our urges take control.

“Oh man,” he said. “I don’t think I can control myself.” Scott rolled on his side to face me. He tried to roll onto his stomach, but the way his suit was cut, he could not, at least not comfortably. He moaned some more and took my hand and slid it up his leg, placing it right between his legs. He was really rock solid against my hand.

“Oh, please…” Scott whispered to me. “I can’t believe this,” he added.

“Want me to stop?” I asked.

“Yes and no,” he said. “Oh man…oh man.” He was rocking against my hand.

I loved watching Scott when he was turned on, because he would get fully animated as he tried to hold his control. As he got more excited, the more animated he would get. I could tell he was at that point. It was almost as if he was doing all he could to stay in control, but it was a losing battle. His hand held over the bulge of my suit as he wrestled in his own. In his arousal and excitement he really clamped down on me, squeezing hard.

“Dude, your crushing me,” I whispered trying not to break the moment. He eased his hand, but kept it there. I could see that he was about to burst right through his suit. That pouch was stretched fully. Every detail was outlined and the stretched material was pretty sheer.

“Oh ----,” he said aloud as he started to reach the point of no control. He pushed hard upward into my gentle caress. He was driving me wild with his own excitement, he was so erotically animated. I could feel his body pulse with anticipation. “On Ryan, please…”

To be continued....
Old 04-27-2013, 03:58 PM

Default 5: Scott gets animated

“This is the first time I’ve worn this suit,” Scott said as we moved ourselves closer. “I got it a few weeks ago, just for us.” Scott looked extremely hot in that suit, the way he filled it out. The style was really interesting, unlike any I had seen to that point in my life. It made everything point straight out like it was enveloped in its own pouch. The suit was a solid color orange, in a shiny material. Scott’s drawstrings were hanging half in and out of the suit.

“That is such a cool suit and you make it look sensational. I feel overdressed,” I said to Scott. I was wearing my more traditional yellow and green Speedo brief. My suit was easily double what he had on.

“No way,” he replied. “you look great and I love your suits.”

We rolled on our backs for a while and held hands. I loved this park because it was so private, which was really important now. Scott was on display like he had a mountain packed inside his suit. The way the suit was cut, it held everything up as he laid on his back. Of course, his personal situation was helping that. No way we could do this on campus or at the river. A Walking trail and bike path was to our left, but at the bottom of the gentle hill. People there might see us laying out, but we were sure they could not really see us well. It was a great spot for watching the cyclists zoom by in their tight cycle shorts.

I rolled back onto my side facing Scott and I laid my hand up on Scott’s abdomen and rubbed him gently. His abdomen was flat and tight. Scott smiled at me. “Your sweet,” he said. “And you are driving me wild.”

“I see that,” I whispered. I could only imagine that Scott was really having to hold back the natural course of events. I was really feeling my own situation getting more intense. I had not intended for us to get into this, at least not so early, but it just happened.

“Too bad we can’t jump in the pond,” Scott hinted at his state. “I could certainly use that cold water.” We both smiled at each other. I slid my hand up to Scott’s chest. He had moved his own hand such that it was touching me right on the front of my suit. He was making me wildly aroused as I felt his hand against me.

Zach had jumped down into a small pool of quiet water that was between the rocks. He needed the water break. Amy sat at the edge of the rock with her feet in. She snapped a picture of Zach in the water.

“That water is really cold,” She said to Zach.

“Yeah, but it feels great.” Zach replied. It was really cold, and Zach could feel everything in his suit retreat.

“You are gonna freeze your balls off,” Amy said to Zach, which caught him a bit off guard. She blushed when she saw his shocked reaction hen she giggled. He smiled back at her.

“I’m pretty sure they are still there,” he replied.

“We’ll get them all warmed back up,” she teased back. Zach was sure of that. He was thankful that the water was close.

Zach climbed back up on he rock, right next to where Amy was sitting. Zach knew that he had really shrunk from the ten minutes in the cold water. He actually had shrunk more than he realized. His bulge was more of a tiny bump.

“Looks like the water cooled you way down,” Amy said as she checked out the fit of Zach’s suit. Zach blushed a little.

“It happens,” he said. “Maybe they did freeze off.”

She grabbed him around the waist in a two hand hold. “You’re a funny guy,” she said. “And I really love the suit you have on.”

They both sat side by side on the rock. Zach grabbed the small cooler and pulled out two drinks. For the next hour they had a very deep conversation about school, life and their ambitions. The whole time, Zach was thinking how amazing she looked.

My hand brushed across the front of Scott a couple times as I moved from his chest and abs to his legs. I was enjoying watching the reaction of him as he got so completely engaged in the moment. Scott was breathing heavier now, and every once in a while he would let out a sigh. While I rubbed across his body, his hand held me on the front of my suit as he felt every part of my own bulge. We had been at this for a while and we both were feeling our urges take control.

“Oh man,” he said. “I don’t think I can control myself.” Scott rolled on his side to face me. He tried to roll onto his stomach, but the way his suit was cut, he could not, at least not comfortably. He moaned some more and took my hand and slid it up his leg, placing it right between his legs. He was really rock solid against my hand.

“Oh, please…” Scott whispered to me. “I can’t believe this,” he added.

“Want me to stop?” I asked.

“Yes and no,” he said. “Oh man…oh man.” He was rocking against my hand.

I loved watching Scott when he was turned on, because he would get fully animated as he tried to hold his control. As he got more excited, the more animated he would get. I could tell he was at that point. It was almost as if he was doing all he could to stay in control, but it was a losing battle. His hand held over the bulge of my suit as he wrestled in his own. In his arousal and excitement he really clamped down on me, squeezing hard.

“Dude, your crushing me,” I whispered trying not to break the moment. He eased his hand, but kept it there. I could see that he was about to burst right through his suit. That pouch was stretched fully. Every detail was outlined and the stretched material was pretty sheer.

“Oh ----,” he said aloud as he started to reach the point of no control. He pushed hard upward into my gentle caress. He was driving me wild with his own excitement, he was so erotically animated. I could feel his body pulse with anticipation. “On Ryan, please…”

To be continued....
Old 04-27-2013, 07:19 PM

That was an exciting to read. Please continue.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:06 PM

Default Double post

I have no idea how the last chapter got double posted.... i really did only
post it once. Hmmmm.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:11 PM

That was hot - poor Scott is about to 'shoot his wad', and I suspect Amy will have Zach in the same condition soon enough....please continue the story!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:18 PM

GREAT chapter!!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:49 PM

Keep up the great work. Cannot wait for the next chapter...
Old 05-02-2013, 05:24 AM

Default 6. Modeling suits....

Scott laid still for a few minutes, catching his breath. His tight abs looked really hot as he inhaled and exhaled. A tiny bit of sweat on his chest made him glisten in the sun. He was much less animated now. I, however, was still very much aroused, unfinished business, but that was alright. I had fun watching Scott. As I said before, he gets so animated as he gets aroused, and he was certainly all of that today.

“Oh man, I really couldn’t stop myself,” Scott said. “I’m really sorry about this.”

“Don’t be,” I said. “You are really sweet, but seriously I kind of made you get there.”

“Yes, you did” Scott replied. Scott’s whole suit was soaked. He took the towel he had brought and tried to dry as much as he could. We laid on our backs in the sun for a few minutes, just holding hands. My own urge was finally calming down. I was still very aroused, but at least my body was no longer showing it.

“I guess I really clamped down on you, sorry about that,” Scott quietly said as we laid there. “You okay?”

I chucked. “Yeah, you were pretty intense. It was kind of fun.” I said. “I thought you were going to rip me right through my suit. Now, if they turn purple…” We both laughed.

“I really f---ed up my suit. It’s all soaked and sticky now. Wish I could jump in the pond and rinse it out.”

I rolled over and reached in my bag. I pulled out a clean suit, a red and black splice Tyr. “Dude, I always carry an extra for just this reason. You never know when you will need to change.”

“Oh man, you are smart and cute, too.” Scott replied.

I pulled out my towel and handed it to him. “Just lay this over you and slide the one suit off, then slip the other on.” I advised. I thought it was kind of erotic that he would momentarily be naked under there.

Zach and Amy decided to walk the rocks. They ventured down the river jumping from rock to rock as they made their way. A few times they had to jump into the water to get from one rock to the other. They ended up at a really neat spot that gave them a great view of the city from the middle of the water on a giant flat rock. They sat on the edge, their feet hanging in the water and soaked in the peaceful beauty.

“I can’t believe what happened next,” said Zach as he shared the story of his date with Amy. Zach and I shared everything with each other. “It’s kind of embarrassing. Let me just say she certainly has a thing for tiny swimsuits.”

Zach and Amy had a brief interlude of hugs and kisses. “Nothing crazy,” Zach described it, but enough to start to peak both of their desires. Amy had confided in Zach before all of this that she was saving herself for marriage. “She made it clear that anything beyond some soft romance was off limits,” Zach said. Zach actually admired her for that.

“She was, however, really interested in getting me turned on,” Zach continued. “And she knew exactly how to do it.”

As they kissed her hand would wander to explore Zach’s anatomy. “She was pretty direct about it, too” Zach added as he told me the story. “At one point while we were kissing she was rubbing me gently right on the front of my suit.”

“Holy crap, Dude, that must have made you boing right there!” I said, getting excited at the thought of Zach getting aroused.

“Well, it was pretty awesome, but I held it together. I felt great, though.” Zach replied. I could only imagine Zach in this situation. He had not had any action with a girl in, well, forever as far as I could recall. I was certain he was playing it down. He had to have been rock hard. I certainly was just listening to the story.

After enjoying their romantic expression to each other, and the amazing riverfront view, Zach and Amy ventured their way back to the huge rock they had claimed as home base for their day on the river. The sun was still high in the sky and only a few clouds had started to venture in. Zach played the perfect gentleman as he held Amy through the few spots where they had to jump into the river to cross. She sneaked kisses as she passed. And maybe a few feels.

Scott re-emerged with the new suit. It wasn’t the hot orange one he started with, but he looked just fine. He rolled up the towel. “Probably best we just set this aside,” he said to me. We laid back and held hands as we soaked in the sun. I guess I spent most of the afternoon somewhere caught between wanting to finish what we had started, at least for me, and enjoying the afternoon. I don’t think I ever really got totally out of that feeling that happens when you get so close and then pull back. As Scott would rub my hand in his, I kept finding myself building up the urges and my suit would fill out with my male sensations. It sounds funny, but I was both frustrated and really enjoying the sensations of my arousal all at the same time.

I had never really done this before in public, but Scott and I stole a few kisses with each other. It just seemed right, and we were alone. I think we both wanted to take it further, but we kept it soft and light. Enough that we both were finding new urges between us. Two swim team guys, wearing just our swimsuits, starting to make out. It was a perfect warm Spring day.

“I’ve got the hottest suit for you to try on,” Scott said after we got back to his dorm room. His roommate was off for the weekend, so we knew it was just us. Scott handed me a solid red suit with really narrow sides. It was very much like the one he had on when our day began. “You will love how this feels on.”

“Wow, this feels wicked” I said to Scott. The moment I put it on I was fully turned on. It had the same type of pouch front as the suit Scott wore earlier. Despite the fact that it was so small, it fit awesome. The suit was bold red. As I think back, I don’t think it had a liner, but I honestly don’t recall that I gave that any thought at the time. It was the most erotic feel a suit had had on me in a long time.

“Oh man, you look stunning” Scott said.

“Okay, my turn,” I replied. I grabbed a really cool suit out of his collection, a really awesome print of bright colors. “Let’s see you in this one.”

Scott posed and strutted in the suit. He was so cute and so funny. He was realy having fun with this. So was I.

We worked out way through his collection We often traded suits from each other so both of us could see them on, which was really hot. At the end, we each picked a suit we liked most to be worn by the other and we each changed into whichever suit the other guy picked. Scott went right back to the solid red. I picked out a suit that had a whole tropical picture on it of a beach and palm trees. It was actually a more square cut, but it looked so cute on and there was this one tree that came up between the legs and was in exactly the right place.

We had lots of fun really modeling them for each other. We did all sorts of fun poses and stances. I think we were both as hard as ever by the end of the whole modeling thing. Suits still on, we laid on Scott's bed and moved to resume what we had started at the park. I was sure this time was my turn. I was certainly filling up the pouch front well. Little did I realize that it would be more than just that.

“So, we got back to our stuff and we laid out on the rock we had started from,” Zach continued. “My suit was still wet from the jumps into the water,” Zach explained further. He added that Amy’s was really dry largely because he guided her through on the rocks and kept her out of the water.

Zach and Amy laid side by side. Zach kind of faded into a soft slumber, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Amy closed her eyes, held Zach’s hand and laid quietly. They were both enjoying each other’s company. As Zach was softly sleeping, Amy rolled over and laid her head onto Zach’s chest. While she was not wanting to go too far, she was enjoying exploring and watching Zach’s reaction as she explored his body. Like Zach, Amy had been very into swimming, not much time for a guy in her life. Now was different, and she was pretty well fallen for Zach, the cutest guy she had ever seen.

“So, I woke up to feel her hand rubbing me up the inside of my left leg” Zach expanded on the story. “Her head was on my chest, her hand on my leg , and my hand was on her back.” Zach explained that while he was not aroused and he had “complete control of myself,” he was enjoying the moment in a very erotic sort of way. It could all change very fast.

“Dude, that is really hot,” I replied.

To be continued....
Old 05-02-2013, 01:15 PM

STS,

A great chapter to read.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:30 PM

This is very modern..A gay pair hanging out with a straight pair, and thinking nothing o at allf that! I give Amy a lot of credit here, and not only because she loves to see guys in brief suits.