Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2019, 04:38 PM

Default Thong Girl

After an epic and messy weekend it was time to get back to keeping fit and working out.
Anyway after a hour in the gym working out with my black speedo briefs underneath ready for a swim im absolutely steaming.
After swimming for a hour and chilling for a bit in the sauna im getting some water and just across the way i see this girl staring across in my direction by the pool shower, she is wearing a purple bikini but when she turns around in the shower i just see these hot tanned round arsecheeks and then upon closer inspection i see shes wearing a thong. Its rare to see round my ways, swimsuits, bikinis yes...but thongs no.
I decide to head towards the toilets and walk past her direction, she looks me up and down in my speedo while i check her out in her thong, she smiles and turns away.
Anyway about 10 minutes later she comes into the sauna with her mate, as she stands up at one point to glance out of the door to look at the time im blinded by the full view of her anus and fantasies of spooning her and her 69ing me were consuming me, her mate gives me evils when she sees me checking out thong girls lovely behind.
Anyway as the Sauna is packed i catch thong girl looking at me on a few occasions but then her mate asked her to go as she was too hot.
Thank god the summer is near over dont think my penis can take much more torment
Old 08-27-2019, 10:49 AM

Buy yourself a men's swim thong, try it on, wear it in the shower and experience how it feels, something like this maybe:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Hot-...Fz-MrtINWyzs6w

Then imagine being alone with thong girl together on a quiet beach, both in your thongs, enjoying the swimming and sunning.
Old 08-27-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Buy yourself a men's swim thong, try it on, wear it in the shower and experience how it feels, something like this maybe:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Hot-...Fz-MrtINWyzs6w

Then imagine being alone with thong girl together on a quiet beach, both in your thongs, enjoying the swimming and sunning.

Wouldnt have minded her thong after she wore it can imagine how hot and sweaty it must have got trapped in her big hot arsecheeks
Old 08-27-2019, 03:56 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
Wouldnt have minded her thong after she wore it can imagine how hot and sweaty it must have got trapped in her big hot arsecheeks

Would you wear her thong after she wore it?
Old 08-27-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
Would you wear her thong after she wore it?

If she agreed to wear my speedo then we would have a deal.

Before i would take off the thong i would have to spank her first and then take it off with my teeth. She seemed like a right kinky sort could have had some fun with her
Old 11-20-2019, 01:55 PM

It happened to me one time at the Gym. I was wearing a speedo type swimsuit exposing my bulge pretty obviously, and came this woman in a thong joining me in the hot tub. After 15-20 minutes, she passed next to me and saw my package through the water. My boner was too big to be ignored. Great moment.