Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2019, 02:42 PM
Speedo Member

Default Fantasy in the rain

I've had this fantasy for a while to wear my tight little black Sporti Euro outside, just waiting somewhere. There's a long, low rumble of thunder and it starts to rain. I just stand there, getting rained on in my wet bathingsuit. Then another man comes over, also in a black swimsuit, already wet, comes over to me and starts making out with me gently as we both get rained on. Then I get on my knees and gently kiss the front of his trembling bulge through the speedo, still raining. I'd love to do this in real life sometime.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:02 AM

I was instructed that when camping one should wear shorts especially in damp weather. Campers often have to kneel down to light fires etc and long trousers rapidly become caked in mud while knees are self cleaning.

A more extreme group of campers believed that you should wear speedos in summer rain. Your body heat will start to dry damp clothing leaving you cold while naked skin is waterproof and without cold water trapped in wet clothing you tend to feel warmer.

It's up to you to test it out.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Speedo Member

It's not a survival story, it's a fetish. If we applied science to everybody's kink this board probably wouldn't exist. :P
Old 08-15-2019, 03:28 AM

Take a look at my profile picture and let me know if I qualify?
Old 08-17-2019, 04:28 AM
Speedo Member

Ungh, baby. You qualify. That's hot.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightblackwet
It's not a survival story, it's a fetish. If we applied science to everybody's kink this board probably wouldn't exist. :P

Hypothesis: Speedos make me hard
Scientific test: observation of me wearing a Speedo. You may use eyes, hands, and measuring devices.
Conclusion: it is proven!

Re-testing generates identical results
Old 10-17-2019, 04:52 PM

Red face Fantasy in the rain

It was a humid and warm day while at our men's outdoor swim club with a nice size swimming pool. I was wearing one of my favorite extra snug Speedo swimsuits feeling very nice and secure. There was a thunderstorm that afternoon while in the pool with my uncle and friends when we got out of the pool. It started raining for a while and the rain water felt quite refreshing, as We stood outside still wearing our swimsuits. My light blue colored tight wet Speedo was really tickling and I had a nice hard on encased and outlined in it, when my uncle called me into the changing area and saying "it's time to go home, so let's change and shower, but first, let''s strip off those tight swim briefs." Before, I could protest, he was already untying the long drawstrings, as I squirmed and tried covering my full erection and rear buns outlined in the tickling tight wet polyester, when he began peeling my clinging wet Speedo off and tickled so much and wasn't ready to give up the snug and secure feeling in it. He was very gentle, yet firmly peeling the tight wet Speedo down and off. Soon my healthy full hard on was bouncing free, but the tight wet Speedo was still clinging between my wet buns. The feeling was beautiful, with the tight wet material almost off and most of my privates now exposed, as he would say " let it go, loosen up, Speedo off, off." and soon the sexy tickling swimsuit unsnugged while slipping down and off, as he happily worked it down to my ankles and freeing my feet from the light blue colored Speedo. We were now both naked, with me still very erect and miss wearing my favorite tight Speedo while having a fantasy and enjoying the cool rain water, not realizing that I'll soon be unspeedoed and naked in the dressing room showers.