Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2019, 09:43 PM

Default Girls who dig the Speedo

Recently things have been hot and cold with a girl i have been going with and training with and sending me into complete sexual euphoria worst thing is we have done some things together with each other and still have to work with each other.
Today i took a trip to another local gym i go to sometimes to have a swim on my own anyway as im finishing my swim i see this slim, toned bang tidy black girl wearing this tight black bikini going towards the steam room. After my swim i follow and the steam room is packed so im too embarrassed to try and talk to her, i start checking her out and i keep looking away before she catches me and then i start to feel her glancing anyway as im leaving to get more water she asks me were the water machine is so i tell her we laugh and joke and even though im near dying i have to get back in with my water to get talking and have an excuse to check her out fully.
After us laughing and joking we head to the sauna where we continue chatting and shes laughing and joking and being touchy and puts her hand on my arm and head on my shoulder its lucky i was wearing my black briefs because i was fully erect and had to squat my knees to hide it she then asks me if im coming jacuzzi as im fully erect i have to say ill follow.
In the jacuzzi devastation hits as she says shes got a bf and 2 kids but continues asking me about myself and talking about her.
In the end we were there near 2 hours and near the end we were flirting like mad, she was squashing up to me and i just wanted to kiss her so bad even talking to me she was messing with her bra and briefs i was seriously trying not to explode as it was hard to concentrate and i think she knew i had the hots for her something ruthless but she seemed to love the speedo she said it was nice meeting me and hopefully see me soon but i know its just fantasy thinking anything more will come of it as shes settled down and wouldnt tell me that if she wasnt. But still i cant stop thinking about today 2 hours of utter sexual torment
Old 07-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Speedo Member

Post The Girl who Dig Speedo

It was very difficult to control the feelings right now. The girl was coming very close to me and it seems that she also wanted to get close. She was becoming cozy. Her touch was very tinkling. Maybe, she would contact you in a bit.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abram Jule
It was very difficult to control the feelings right now. The girl was coming very close to me and it seems that she also wanted to get close. She was becoming cozy. Her touch was very tinkling. Maybe, she would contact you in a bit.

I wish. There was one big party going on inside my speedos she got me off so much 🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤
Old 08-16-2019, 01:13 AM

Red face Girls who dig the Speedo

I was going to my favorite swim club pool, wearing my younger cousin's rather snug Speedo swimsuit that was a size smaller. It certainly fit well and had a nice hard on in it, as the material was so soft and snug. I met my lady friend on the way to the Swim Club and we spent some time together, as she is a nurse and going to work, as it wasn't going to be a busy day for her, she invited me to the doctor's and her offices later that day. She told me how she like giving guys medical exams and asked what I was wearing under my blue denim short overalls. I blushed, telling her I was wearing a Speedo swimsuit underneath, when she said, she'd like to see my Speedo and give me a medical examination. "Wow" She was so sexy in her nurses outfit, yet I wish she was wearing a swimsuit and we were at the beach instead. I did like the examination room back round, when she quietly began undressing me unbuttoning and gently stripping off my snug denim short overalls and seeing the tight shiny red Speedo outlining my full erection. Soon she had my summer shirt off then pulling the snug denim snug short overalls down and off me. She really liked my red Speedo and told she'll have soon off me for a examination, yet really enjoyed seeing me in it with a full hard on. The only one who always got me unspeedeod was my uncle, so this will be very exciting for me under the circumstances. We gave one another a lot of warm kisses and hugs, as I wiggled and squirmed while she slowly untied the long drawstrings, then trying to stretch the shiny red lycra waistband. That suit fit so well when I blushed while she tried to peel it down below my waist. She seemed to be having a lot of fun, living out her fantasy being with a guy in a tight fitting Speedo. I thought, if my younger cousin only knew what was happening to me while wearing his red Speedo, I'm sure he would wish it was him. I savored the tight red lycra slowly slipping down with her every pull while feeling my hard on and wegied behind still snug and secure in it. She said, "I want to see it slip out, once I have this tight Speedo swimsuit below your waist". Her hands were so soft and that sexy tight red lycra material slowly coming down closer and closer to my full hard on felt so good, even better than when my uncle would strip my Speedo off me. My cousin's Speedo was a size smaller, yet still felt and fit great. She had a different way getting it off and me soon baring it all for her while unsnugging my hard penis and behind unwedgied at the same time. The feeling was beautiful, when my full hard on finally slipped out from under the soft
still clinging lycra swimsuit, as she peeled it out from between my rear buns and now exposing my bare behind. After a few more good pulls, she soon had me naked while working the rolled down clinging lycra down my tightly squeezed legs and then to my kicking feet. The sensation felt so good that once she had me naked, I soon ejaculated very all over the exam room floor. She gave me more kisses while thanking me for letting her act out her female wish, getting a guy out of his Speedo and giving him a medical examination once he's naked. She really had fun stripping me out of my cousin's Speedo, despite my childish squirming and being so tight on me. She especially loved how my full hard on would spring out and pointing out at attention from under the tight material, as she joyfully and slowly peeled it off me.