Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Speedo Member

I wear them everywhere, but usually ones that are obviously women's bikini bottoms. They get a few looks sometimes, but I kind of enjoy that part. I really love it when women notice and comment or ask me about them. Sometimes I'll wear ones that are less obviously women's if I don't want the extra attention.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:10 PM

Default Bikini Compliment

Recently while traveling on business, I came back to the hotel after a long day with the client and donned the skimpy blue pattern Neptune Scepter brief and headed down to the pool area. it was about 5:00 but a cool pacific breeze made the spa look inviting. I noticed a single younger lady sitting alone in the spa. As I approached, she looked up and smiled. The sun was behind her. As I got to the steps leading into the spa, I politely asked if I might join her and she nodded a yes to me. As I took a seat to her left on a separate wall, she looked over and asked if I was there for fun or business,, the usual ice breaker at a hotel public area. I told her business for a few days. She responded she was there for a convention and she was in hospitality for the hotel industry. That explained her openness to talk to a total stranger. After a couple of exchanges she asked me if I minded she move closer as the rumble of the spa made it hard to hear each other. I nodded and as she stood up she was wearing a one piece french cut high over the hip blacksuit that barely covered her breasts. I could not help almost stare at her crotch as her mound was outlined so perfectly. I looked up t her immediately,hoping my stare at her was not tooo obvious, and she just smiled and sat down next to me.

After a few minutes chatting about our work and hobbies, she remarked that she "liked my bikini swimsuit" and "wished more men would wear them." she asked me how long I had worn this style and why and the talk then focused on choice of swimwear. it was a kinda common thread of interest and passion. Later we had drinks at the bar, ate dinner together and then next few days we each enjoyed each other's bodies and companionship.

So, my feeling is wear your bikini everywhere you go. You never know who will like it and what pleasure it will bring you both.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:12 AM
Speedo Member

Very hot story. Would love to encounter a woman like that especially in a one piece suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Recently while traveling on business, I came back to the hotel after a long day with the client and donned the skimpy blue pattern Neptune Scepter brief and headed down to the pool area. it was about 5:00 but a cool pacific breeze made the spa look inviting. I noticed a single younger lady sitting alone in the spa. As I approached, she looked up and smiled. The sun was behind her. As I got to the steps leading into the spa, I politely asked if I might join her and she nodded a yes to me. As I took a seat to her left on a separate wall, she looked over and asked if I was there for fun or business,, the usual ice breaker at a hotel public area. I told her business for a few days. She responded she was there for a convention and she was in hospitality for the hotel industry. That explained her openness to talk to a total stranger. After a couple of exchanges she asked me if I minded she move closer as the rumble of the spa made it hard to hear each other. I nodded and as she stood up she was wearing a one piece french cut high over the hip blacksuit that barely covered her breasts. I could not help almost stare at her crotch as her mound was outlined so perfectly. I looked up t her immediately,hoping my stare at her was not tooo obvious, and she just smiled and sat down next to me.

After a few minutes chatting about our work and hobbies, she remarked that she "liked my bikini swimsuit" and "wished more men would wear them." she asked me how long I had worn this style and why and the talk then focused on choice of swimwear. it was a kinda common thread of interest and passion. Later we had drinks at the bar, ate dinner together and then next few days we each enjoyed each other's bodies and companionship.

So, my feeling is wear your bikini everywhere you go. You never know who will like it and what pleasure it will bring you both.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:36 PM

I have to say that after the first encounter with her I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. That black french cut on her bod did give me wood and she knew it. I think she enjoyed seeing me excited. Thankfully I place the penis in a down to the left position and the tight polyester held me down,, but not without an exaggerated VPL. I noticed her nipples were showing thru the wet lycra, so she must have been a bit excited too.
Old 10-06-2019, 11:54 PM

Smile Speedo wearers

I'll wear Speedos beyond the summer swim season. Halloween is a great is for me, especially dressed up for Halloween parties. I'm dressed up as a superhero with bright colored leotard and tights and a nice red or blue colored Speedo swim suit that matches the color of my Halloween leotards. They really fit and feel nice with my extra warm and snug Halloween costume leotards. Yes Speedo wearers can wear tight Speedos anytime of the year fall, winter or spring seasons. Again, Halloween is one of the best other times in them, being really snug and secure over a holiday costume leotard and tights. When it's time to change, despite being the first layer of Halloween lycra to come off then leotard and tights, first slowly loosing those clinging Speedo swim briefs, I'll soon be naked once my bright colored leotard, tights and microfiber undies are finally all off me. Other than summer swimming season, Halloween is the best time for me being an all year round Speedo wearer.
Old 10-24-2019, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinis4me
I wear them everywhere, but usually ones that are obviously women's bikini bottoms. They get a few looks sometimes, but I kind of enjoy that part. I really love it when women notice and comment or ask me about them. Sometimes I'll wear ones that are less obviously women's if I don't want the extra attention.

Why do you wear women's bikini bottoms? There is no accommodations for the male anatomy and shy on fabric. Wore my wife's once as a joke and kept slipping out. So many great and inexpensive suits for men, why run the risk of meeting up with a female in the same suit?